• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • Rank, post count, experience, it doesn't make being inactivity any more or less suss IMO. If you're busy irl then you're busy irl, if you forget about the game then you forget about the game.

[Kill] Omicron

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • As much as I dislike inactives, it's not a good premise for voting in a hard vote game like this one, and I hope we never do it again. If Naku hadn't RR'd yesterday, and we picked him instead of Omi today, welp. I'm going to wait a little longer.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i don't trust GB's death at all to be honest... but it confuses me even more that he appeared as posessing the 'Disguise' Geass? everyone's been saying it's because of the 'Dress', or tailor Geass, but to me that doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. since when can a tailor dress someone up as a role that isn't even in the game? seems unlikely. still, i have no idea how an actual Disguiser role would work in forum mafia, considering you can't just post under another person's name... and like Bard said it seems like a rather silly idea for a disguiser to suddenly use their role when nobody knows of its existence.
    could it be that anyone who dies while holding a tailored suit will just appear as ''disguised'' to signify their real identity was hidden?

... at the very least i can say i think it's unlikely that this was a rogue hit :/ there was barely anything to base an educated guess on yesterday, and would the mafia really have relinquished their kill? from the Day Post it really seems like that was the only action that was taken, after all.

and well, while i understand that we need to get our votes in before the day ends... it seems odd to just pick omicron of all people to kill off. if he turns out to be innocent, i'm willing to bet there's some mafia members lurking around those voters. what happened to Naku though? considering he apparently has one of the most important roles, it'd be odd for him to just be a no-show today. is it possible that he has been silenced or otherwise incapacitated?

Last edited:

Killua

Hmm Naku is probably silenced since he posted in other places today so kill omicron

Years
  • The tone and general ignorance of Estrello and Vincent's posts are giving me a scummy vibe.

Just a hunch.

It's probably just because they're new and you haven't had a chance to learn their play-style yet.

I'm not sure what's going on with Omi but I'm not seeing anything better so I might as well vote.
    [Kill] Omicron

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Code Geass: Black Uprising

Day Two​

Disappearances

People disappeared today, saying not a single word all day, after being somewhat crucial the day before. I frowned, the lack of attention or seriousness being given to this battle was bothering me. The people who remained seemed to want to kill Omicron and I needed some way to relieve this pent up frustration.

I stormed over to him, as he cowered on the floor, not saying a word. I looked down and raised my gun. He flinched, and I pulled the trigger. A lot of people would be dying soon if they didn't get their heads in the game. I turned around, my body language giving a warning to all members of this group.

Omicron is dead. He held "Sub-Geass".

Rules

• The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    • One final vote per day phase
    • Please use [KILL] name and bold it to confirm your vote
    • Missing two lynches will kill you
    • No PM Sharing
    • All PMs should be directed to the GM
    • All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    • If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    • However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    • For lynches, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    • Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • Abstaining is not allowed
    For any questions hit me up via PM!

Players

1. Charlie Brown as ???
    2. Nagi as ???
    3. Desinshon as ???
    4. Twiggy as ???
    5. Yukari as ???
    6. Bardothren as ???
    7. Nimsy as ???
    8. Nakuzami as ???
    9. Collector Elwood as ???
    10. Sword Master as ???
    11. Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    12. JohnnyMustang as ???
    13. Golgari as ???
    14. jdthebud as ???
    15. KetsuekiR as ???
    16. Omicron with "Sub-Geass"
    17. gimmepie as ???
    18. Wicked3DS with "Sub-Geass"
    19. acatfrommars as ???
    20. Klippy as ???
    21. Merlin as ???
    22. Superjolt as ???
    23. Eros as ???
    24. Kaneki!!! as ???
    25. coolcatkim22 as ???
    26. faer as ???
    27. Vincent as ???
    28. Foxrally as ???
    29. Myriad as ???
    30. Estrello as ???
    31. GreyBidoof with "Disguise"
    32. TheCapsFan as ???
    33. aeturnum as ???

~~ | ~~

Circuit

Years
  • Spoiler:

You guys missed your votes today and need to make sure you get them in tomorrow.

Spoiler:
    You guys have missed two votes in a row. Miss another and you will be replaced or killed. Last warning.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • Just kill me off/replace me. I work from 8 to 6 and I can't keep up with this game.

I thought I'd get messages telling me when people were conversing or when the day/night phase changed, and that's why I thought I could keep up with it, but since that's not the case it's better that I leave.

Circuit

Years
  • Code Geass: Black Uprising

Night Two​

Arrivals

People decided they didn't wanna stick around, but of course no one leaves here alive so they died. Turns out they were all just decoys anyway, and of no threat.

Now the battle was really beginning. Things were starting to pick up the pace and I wasn't able to stay away from the scene as long as I had wanted. Nevertheless, we apparently had some interesting activity.

Previously, another lone figure was seen separating from his comrades, to visit another. He left not too long after, and carried himself with a confident air afterwards.

Meanwhile another individual was starting to garner some real interest. Presumably these people were out for their ability, yet one can never be too sure.

We found another out cold, though he seemed to still be alive, but no one knew what had happened to make him this way. All in all, this had left me feeling very confused, but what everyone in the camp did understand, was that another person had been slaughtered.

Eros is dead. He held "Invisibility".

Twiggy, coolcatkim22 and Desinishon have been removed from the game.

Candy has joined the game.

GreyBidoof has rejoined the game.

Oddball_ has joined the game.

Rules

• The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    • One final vote per day phase
    • Please use [KILL] name and bold it to confirm your vote
    • Missing two lynches will kill you
    • No PM Sharing
    • All PMs should be directed to the GM
    • All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    • If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    • However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    • For lynches, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    • Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • Abstaining is not allowed
    For any questions hit me up via PM!

Players

1. Charlie Brown as ???
    2. Nagi as ???
    3. Yukari as ???
    4. Bardothren as ???
    5. Nimsy as ???
    6. Nakuzami as ???
    7. Collector Elwood as ???
    8. Sword Master as ???
    9. Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    10. JohnnyMustang as ???
    11. Golgari as ???
    12. jdthebud as ???
    13. KetsuekiR as ???
    14. Omicron with "Sub-Geass"
    15. gimmepie as ???
    16. Wicked3DS with "Sub-Geass"
    17. acatfrommars as ???
    18. Klippy as ???
    19. Merlin as ???
    20. Superjolt as ???
    21. Eros as ???
    22. Kaneki!!! as ???
    23. faer as ???
    24. Vincent as ???
    25. Foxrally as ???
    26. Myriad as ???
    27. Estrello as ???
    28. GreyBidoof with "Disguise"
    29. TheCapsFan as ???
    30. aeturnum as ???
    31. Candy
    32. GreyBidoof ver2.0
    33. Oddball_

~~ | ~~

Killua

That is interesting, Grey bidoof coming back pretty much destroys the Lucky killer Theory

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • So we just lost a power role. I'm assuming the Knights of Round tried to kill Naku the previous night, failed, and learned not to target him again. So that somewhat proves Naku - aside from the obvious killing of baddies. :P Now they're going after other choices.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • Well our miller is dead so we don't have to worry about that being an issue later.

But I kinda wish it was stated as to who replaced who, because coolcatkim may have been mafia.

Back