• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Supporter Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    You do not hate me. That's a lie. XD
    I dunno. I'm just saying it's probably really dirty.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Wtf Jake in here?

People change when they gain access :O

Years
  • I agree with the above.

It's...eh, I'm not much for the Staff DCC. Though I tend to stay away from DCCs in general and only post in them once in a blue moon, but...I'm not too fond of posting there on most occasions. XD;

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • woah! 0.0; both Jake and Siggy posting in the CS DCC! to what do we owe this strange occasion? XD

great to see you both in here though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I realised you were a supporter just seeing you here is strange. XD;;

... which Gerri agrees on. :O

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    They're Supporters as well, so they might as well post here. It's nice to see different people post in here other than the usuals.

Years
  • the only staff members I see that post in here regularly are Zet and Nick (Pachirisu Yutohru). seeing higher staffs and signomi in here is somewhat of a shock. (not to mention that the most likely of all of the higher ups to post in here are Lightning, Cat in the Hat, and Sana...)

Years
  • lol, it's either that or the exact opposite. I can never remember...
    Letting others argue for you > arguing xD

That's a great idea. I'll keep that one in mind.

I desperately need caffeine. We had an Anzac service in school today. (I know, a bit late) and I almost fell asleep. Sorry I've been inactive, guys (not that anyone cares), I've just been busy with school. =/

EDIT: Woah, I need to start checking that I'm on the newest page before I post again. :D
    I think this place has turned into a temporary Staff DCC, they're everywhere 0.o It's good to see you guys, though. So we realise that you are, in fact, human. :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back