• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I have a small collection of 3DS games myself.
    Pokémon X
    Project X Zone
    Final Fantasy Theaterrythm
    Resident Evil Mercenaries

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I need to figure out what to do with my blue/black 3DS XL. D: I changed to a pink/white one and since then the blue has been sitting around gathering dust. lol
    Weeeeelllll. If you're not looking to make a huge load of money, you could ship it to Sweden 8)

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    I never invested in an XL. I should have...playing my friend's, the screen was wonderful. But I love my Pink 3ds too much

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I have the limited edition Red Pokemon XY 3DS XL. I love it and every one at college is like, sweet design! Plus I have a matching 3DS XL Case with Yveltal and Xerneas on it from Gamestop. :D

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I have a 3DS XL that's black and red. It's got a chip on one of the sides where it opens and closes. I discovered it just a few days ago. It still works, which I am very thankful for. It does have some other places where it's chipped and stuff.

I have mostly Pokemon games. I also have Disney Magical World and Digimon World: Dusk as well. Those are all for my 3DS. For my Vita, I have Final Fantasy X/X-2 and Persona 4 Golden. I don't have very many games for it right now. D:

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • ^ On the above topic;

I call it a DS with anyone I play with / knows what it is, but I just call it a "GameBoy" when I'm asking someone who obviously doesn't know what a DS is to hand it to me, or something like that. Haha yeah I get lazy in conversations... I don't feel like explaining what it is, and know that anyone with a dated vocabulary in relation to the handheld gaming market will get that phrase more.

^ On the above topic;

I call it a DS with anyone I play with / knows what it is, but I just call it a "GameBoy" when I'm asking someone who obviously doesn't know what a DS is to hand it to me, or something like that. Haha yeah I get lazy in conversations... I don't feel like explaining what it is, and know that anyone with a dated vocabulary in relation to the handheld gaming market will get that phrase more.

Years
  • I'll call it a gameboy at times, because I still have a functioning Gameboy X3
    Both of my handheld collections (3DS & Vita) are exceptionally small...It's not a matter of money, it's just there isn't a lot of games I'd permanently keep

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • "Mija, stop playing with your game boy and help me with the garden".

Community Supporter DCC

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Anybody have an Xbox One and want to play some gaems? VeranithasVI, add me. ;]

I don't even have a PS4 yet. D: I'm hoping by the time Kingdom hearts 3 comes it, the price will have dropped by then. ._. I doubt it will though. It's going to suck because I've played almost all of the games (Excluding the chain of memories ones).

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • I had a PS4, but I stupidly sold it a while ago to a friend for a rather cheap price. Got a well paying job now though so I went out and bought myself an Xbox One, and next week it's the replacement PS4. Wii U following shortly after.

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    My friends all have Wii-U at their first next Gen console. I will say it's fun to sit around and play party games again ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back