• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • One of the things I am going to do this Thanksgiving is watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Earlier this week I read an article that the Pikachu balloon in it is going to be having a new design.

No spoilers please! ;o; I like to be surprised when it comes to the balloons. XD I watch it because my grandmother in Maine used to let me. She would cook Thanksgiving dinner, and as a child, I used to sit on her couch and watch it while she did. Ever since then... I have watched it my whole life. XD

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    One of the things I am going to do this Thanksgiving is watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Earlier this week I read an article that the Pikachu balloon in it is going to be having a new design.

Haha, I actually know a family that carries a balloon every year. They keep inviting me, but I'm always busy or working or doing something else. Plus, it's really, really hard. They go through like a series of really intense training programs before the parade, and I just don't think I have the time or patience for it right now.

But one of these days it'd be really cool to try it out! :>

Years
  • We're doing a whole load of nothing! Or most likely, heh. Our family will be away on a trip to the Dominican Republic from the 21st to late on the 26th so no one will feel like cooking for Thanksgiving right after we return. Guessing we'll just go eat out somewhere so we don't have to cook that day but after all the money we'll spend on the trip even then it's a maybe at most.

Can't wait to relax for Thanksgiving and be off of work. <3

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I'm sorry if this is off-topic but just wanted to say hi to you all. Didn't even know there existed a VIP forum before a few days ago when my friend told me, and I recently donated because I love PC, so hello.

On-topic: We don't celebrate thanksgiving here. It's just another day of do-whatever-you-usually-do. I kinda wish we did though because from what people have told me it sounds like lots of fun.

Last edited:

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • I'm sorry if this is off-topic but just wanted to say hi to you all. Didn't even know there existed a VIP forum before a few days ago when my friend told me, and I recently donated because I love PC, so hello.

On-topic: We don't celebrate thanksgiving here. It's just another day of do-whatever-you-usually-do. I kinda wish we did though because from what people have told me it sounds like lots of fun.

Hi there, nice to meet'cha! Welcome to the VIP section, fellow supporter.

Also, unless you love spending time with your family, it's NOT fun. ;P

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • But that was like two weeks ago. D:

What's that fitness app for the XB1 called, Heroe? Going to download it today then add you as a friend so we can compete/get that achievement you were talking about.

It's never too late to go trick or treating; might alarm a few people in the process though lol.

Xbox Fitness is what it's calling; the thumbnail should be a man running similar to the Dunkin Donuts man running logo.

Years
  • we supporters don't bite. we're also 20% cooler. B)

^ What she said. I would have imagined how my activity would have fared right now if I still wasn't able to poke around this secret hangout, because I know becoming a supporter made me more active on the forums.

And always nice to see you here Alex! It's always cool when a new italic name enters the fray.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Honestly, we need more supporters to come here. This place gets so little attention lately, and I feel bad for it. :( Poor supporters forum... *pats it and comforts it* Shhhh. It's okay. We still love you. <3

Years
  • Honestly, we need more supporters to come here. This place gets so little attention lately, and I feel bad for it. :( Poor supporters forum... *pats it and comforts it* Shhhh. It's okay. We still love you. <3

Yeah, I'd imagine how chatty the staff are in their secret corner yet ours is not very active despite supporters being much more plentiful in numbers. Also, it's been 7 months since the current supporter system was implemented... and still we don't have new userbars.

Someone needs to work on those because I still feel weird having text under my name in my postbit.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, I'd imagine how chatty the staff are in their secret corner yet ours is not very active despite supporters being much more plentiful in numbers. Also, it's been 7 months since the current supporter system was implemented... and still we don't have new userbars.

Someone needs to work on those because I still feel weird having text under my name in my postbit.
    I still vote for Oryx's suggestions to be used :3 With Ho-oh, Lugia, Suicune and Giratina as mascots on the bars. or Rayquaza if we switch the "secret extra tier" to be green, vote yes today!

Years
  • I still vote for Oryx's suggestions to be used :3 With Ho-oh, Lugia, Suicune and Giratina as mascots on the bars. or Rayquaza if we switch the "secret extra tier" to be green, vote yes today!

That was exactly what I was thinking. Her design seemed like the most logical one since we had the theme collab back in April which involved the supporters using themes based on G/S/C and also Platinum where you used a Pokemon from the game that corresponded to the tier, which was reflected in the CSS for the signature, which had a Lugia/Ho-Oh/Suicune/Giratina background.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back