• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Coro Coro Scans (June) - Discussion

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Years

@Discostick: It's been confirmed that the three birds + Mewtwo will be in it =O

Since when was that confirmed? I've never seen anything about that more than speculation :/

Does anyone know if Arceus will be only statue or we could capture him?

Where did you get the idea of it being a statue? The only state of Arceus that I have ever seen is in PMD Sky :/ They have not said if we can catch Arceus ingame yet, but I seriously doubt it. Arceus thusfar is ment to catch Palkia, Dialoga or Giratina, that's about all we know.

I mean, if these guys show up POST-National Dex, I'd be happy. I just hope they don't get integrated into the main story line.

Edit:
    I hope that they don't put the Hoenn legends into the main storyline, that would just ruin everything. Hopefully they come after you get the National Dex, because that would be after you beat the Elite Four.

The Hoenn legendaries come in after the elite four, which is essentially the end of the main story :/ I also seriously doubt that the Arceus thing will happen before the Elite Four...

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    @Discostick: It's been confirmed that the three birds + Mewtwo will be in it =O

Um, that's cool, but do you have any proof of this confirmed information? Because I haven't seen any.

yaminokame:
    The Hoenn legendaries come in after the elite four, which is essentially the end of the main story :/ I also seriously doubt that the Arceus thing will happen before the Elite Four...

Yes that's what I wanted. For the HL to come AFTER the Elite Four, I hadn't read yet that they did. So I was unsure. If the Hoenn Legends are going after the Elite Four, then the Arceus thing would too

Edit:
    I just skimmed over a post, Cianwood City has a canal, or was that a speculation?

Years
  • I am honestly not surprised to see the 3 Hoenn legends in this game. They are most likely adding them in the game because of the DSi and its lack of a GBA slot. The 3rd generation games are slowly becoming obsolete since the DSi was released. By the time the games are released in Japan, plenty of people will probably have that system because it would be almost a year since the DSi was first released in Japan. There will most likely be a good amount of people who only have the DSi and not one of the other two. Instead of just buying another DS just to obtain a few Pokemon from the old 3rd generation games, Gamefreak is adding some of those exclusive Pokemon into HG/SS like it already has with the Regis and the legendary birds for Platinum. They still need Lati@s, the starters from Kanto and Hoenn, the Pokemon that only appeared through having a GBA slot such as Seviper and Ekans, Mewtwo, Celebi, and maybe a Jirachi event before all 493 Pokemon can be obtainable without the need of the 3rd generation cartridges.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Well there's a beach-ish area in the scans so people are guessing it to be Cianwood, though it could just as well be any other area...

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I actually cant wait any longer the anticipation is boiling my blood xD
    These are fantastic thank you!!

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
  • I meant if he'll be just standing there or we can capture it :D
    Anyways thanks for explaining :)

oooh I get what you were saying now lol XD I was really confused :P No problem haha

I'm really looking forward to seeing one of the three of them get born :) I think it'll be interesting ^^

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
  • How Ancient Pokémon that are supposed to be sealed under secret chambers in the Hoenn Region are now roaming over Johto? Geez, Pokémon Lore is going to the $%&# with this... once again.
    At least they should explain WHY they are roaming Johto. Marketing is seriuosly deteriorating Pokémon Storyline.
    First, I don't think it's been confirmed that they're roaming Pokemon.

Second, remember that this takes place 3 years after R/S/E/. It's quite possible that after the player defeated them they simply migrated to Johto/Kanto. The same thing happened with the Birds and Golems.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • What does that mean though? And also how does Arceus and Cynthia pop up? Another point is that was a small picture of a whole page. We still have 2 points and a lot of pages left so lets see. I mean each point takes up 2 pages no?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Arceus I think is the one from the movie.
    Yeah that should be it

What does that mean though? And also how does Arceus and Cynthia pop up? Another point is that was a small picture of a whole page. We still have 2 points and a lot of pages left so lets see. I mean each point takes up 2 pages no?
    Maybe after ya transfer it something like dimension hole will appear somewhere

oooh I get what you were saying now lol XD I was really confused :P No problem haha
    Yeah I said it in bad way xD xD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well it was speculated that with the sighting of movie Arceus you'll activate the lv. 1 Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina, so we'll see if this is true later on. However, on talk about the three bird, I doubt they'll appear seeing as they were available in Platinum. Mewtwo however could have a slight chance, but we'll need further information on that later on. I'm speculating that since this game is probably not a full featured DSi-only game, they may still continue the GBA slot feature to access other generation Pokémon like in DPPt [I'm not sure, but just maybe]. It is possible and can happen, and then they'll make the next generation game either DSi-only capable or made for a new system overall.

Though, the best news so far for me is getting to see more pictures of Johto. There is speculatiosn of whether or not Cianwood now has a canal or if it is part of a new location they've added into the game. It is also being rumored by some that a new Elite may be added in from one of these new locations, but isn't sure as the pictures are still kind of unclear. So far so good though, and I'm expecting in later scans we'll end up getting insight on gyms, and hopefully the story of the game next month most likely.

EDIT: The location of Arceus seems like no where ever seen before in Johto, so I'm wondering if they brought back a kind of similar area closely related to that of the Distortion World [/?].

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It was confirmed on Serebii.net some time ago...

I check serebii.net everyday and relocate all archived news on the HeartGold and SoulSilver news. There hasn't been anything said about availability on the three birds or Mewtwo in the Gold and Silver Remakes, sorry.

What are you referring to?

He was referring to the idea of Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno along with Mewtwo being confirmed to be found in HeartGold and SoulSilver.

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    I'm jumping around like a giddy school girl XD Squee the musical possiblilities. I sooooo want the RSE legends to get their music back. And omg wont it be awesome to have the D/P/Pt legends music ported as well.... ^^; I'm overjoyed. This sunday is gunna be awesome. Leaks here leakes there... I'm totally not obsessed o.o

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • That Mewtwo and the Three Birds would be in HGSS, though I believe he is mistaken, as I have seen no such message on Serebii.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
  • I check serebii.net everyday and relocate all archived news on the HeartGold and SoulSilver news. There hasn't been anything said about availability on the three bird or Mewtwo in the Gold and Silver Remakes, sorry.
    Same with me and I've never seen that info. I could see Mewtwo appearing (perhaps an event with Giovanni?) but I really doubt the Birds will be there, seeing as the just appeared in Platinum.

Back