• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ill be heading to the store on saturday for sure :pink_boogie: i decided to choose y over because i like the pokemon such as skrelp and of course yvetal more than i like the ones you would see in x (clauncher and xerneas) i do like mega charizard x more than i like mega charizard y, but ive been planning on choosing squirtle anyway, so i dont see that it matters. i might get x later, but for now getting y is a top priority ;)

Sirfetch’d

OMG only 5 days to go guys! It seems like it's been a year since the games were announced and everyone was going crazy over the starters and legendaries that were revealed. Now though, all of that is behind us and we just have to find a way not to go crazy as we wait out these final few days.

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
    Years
  • It makes me feel good that I contributed to this 18 pages of excitement and fanboy/fangirlism. x3 A very welcoming feeling.

Years
  • Well with us it got released yesterday,and I am planning to buy both X & Y today, in around 3 hours right when I finish work :D, and I can'twait to explore the Kalos region and experience the pokemon in 3D for the firsttime :D so happy .. but I think I will still stick to my charmie :D*charmander* and the kanto region pokemon :p no matter how many new pokemon comeout :D once a charmander fan, always a charmander fan :D I am so excited forthe different versions of Charizard, like willing to jump off a buildingexcited hehe, but I won't do it so don't go calling the cops. My new pokemonstarters will be fire type of course, but I won't be depending on it much, unlessif it had a really cool charizard like final evolution :D since I am gonna buy both games (already have two 3DS) I will be transferring all 3 kanto starters after I beat the first gym (assuming it's the same as previous games were).

the only problem I will be facing is my stupid college with its projects, agh, I need to find free time to play it :( I hope I will be able to keep up with college work and still enjoy playing Pokémon X & Y :D so happy, I will be playing it in class lol

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • I still need to call them back, koff~

I think they're still going to do the midnight release at the mall, but I'm still not sure. I mean, keeping the mall open just for Gamestop? Sounds fishy to me. Besides, I need to pick up the 2DS system, the games, and the cases all in one stroke. If they try to shaft me on this, there'll be hell to pay. I don't think I am going to concern myself with what other people think (I don't think I do already) and as time goes along, the less I care. I'm getting this game, I am giving them money, if they do not wish to have my money, I am sure Walmart or some other retailer that is open 24/7 will be happy to take my funds. So, yeah. I should probably check the midnight release thing out just in case, koffi~

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Only 5 days to go. Wow. Seems like the January reveal was just yesterday. I. am. so. excited!

Years
  • Midnight release huh? I wonder if they have any of those around here. If there are , I'll be there on Friday :<
    Friday...Which is 5 days from now! Woo!

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • This Friday there might be some corocoro leaks, in such a case will you look?
    Even though it will be hard, I won't look, this week I trying my hardest to avoid spoilers.

Since it is a magazine, i don't consider the things on it as spoilers, so i will look at it hoping some good news :)!

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • This Friday there might be some corocoro leaks, in such a case will you look?
    Even though it will be hard, I won't look, this week I trying my hardest to avoid spoilers.

I'm not going to look. I've avoided spoilers for months and since corocoro will be coming out the day before the release, It won't be hard to look at them.

Edit: come on people. only 5 days away. surly you've got something else to look forward to besides what you've posted up.
    Get up here and start posting. ;)
    (sorry if this post sound rude to you)

Last edited:

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Well, one thing I'm really, really looking forward to is exploring the Kalos region. It just looks like its going to be very diverse, open and exciting, unlike Unova which was extremely linear. I'm also looking forward to Pokemon Amie, as well as adding sone off you guys on the PSS. I know I don't have any friends that play Pokemon, so I hope I can get a few friends from the community to battle, trade and explore with!

Years
  • Well, one thing I'm really, really looking forward to is exploring the Kalos region. It just looks like its going to be very diverse, open and exciting, unlike Unova which was extremely linear. I'm also looking forward to Pokemon Amie, as well as adding sone off you guys on the PSS. I know I don't have any friends that play Pokemon, so I hope I can get a few friends from the community to battle, trade and explore with!

If you like to I would happily trade and battle with you(also got no friend that play pokemon).
    I can be your rival :D, just like green I never admit defeat even when I lose lol

Years
  • With just five days away until the release, I'm pretty sure that excitement for many is getting pretty tense :) it definitely is for me, that's for sure!

Years
  • there's a local event here in the Philippines
    but I will buy the game in the e-shop and after I download it
    I might go for some adventure and make everyone jelly and have a great advantage by having the Event torchic already XD

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Well five days to go! We're in the release week now.

Regardless of some of the spoilers I've seen, I'm still really hyped for these games! ;D

Years
  • Same here.. just because there are spoilers doesn't mean I can't be hyped up anymore.. in fact I'm probably going to be posting way more as well, especially when the game gets released.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back