• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    My spring break is April 5-16; looking forward to getting a much-needed rest ;___; I've been really frustrated with school lately to the point where I sleep pretty damn bad. Last night I kept waking up and the bed just felt really disgusting to be on. I'd be surprised if I got 5 hours of sleep tbh, orz.

aaand I'll be taking summer courses since I'm trying to graduate faster. Gotta get that internship done sometime, too >:

My whole sleeping schedule goes insane during the holidays. I stay up till 5am and sleep till 2 pm. Feels crazy, and I get scolded a lot too, but it's fun d:

Years
  • tomorrow we have a General Strike so all classes have been cancelled and this Friday we only have one class and our teacher is having a conference at that time so he can't be in two places at once :P

I demand we temporarily trade schools Q__Q; I have a midterm Friday that I'm not looking forward to at all ffs, even if it is an open book exam. Though to counter that he's going to be much harsher with the grading. 3:

My whole sleeping schedule goes insane during the holidays. I stay up till 5am and sleep till 2 pm. Feels crazy, and I get scolded a lot too, but it's fun d:

I used to go to bed a lot later during the holidays/breaks but had to stop since it was hard to get used to going earlier when classes finally started again lol. I go at about the same time now or maybe an hour to an hour and a half later depending on if I'm tired :3

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I used to go to bed a lot later during the holidays/breaks but had to stop since it was hard to get used to going earlier when classes finally started again lol. I go at about the same time now or maybe an hour to an hour and a half later depending on if I'm tired :3

It's not really hard for me to get adjusted to my normal school routine, so I have no problems xD For some reason, I never seem to fall asleep in school, idk why. Even if I sleep and 5 and leave at 7, I never feel tired or fall asleep.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I've been going to bed late for a while and when you have to get up for certain things at much earlier times it can ruin your sleeping pattern and be dreadful in the morning ;_;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I prefer to go to bed around 5 or 6 PM myself and wake up around 1 to 2 AM so I can be prepared for school in the morning that much easier. I tend to take a few 5 minute naps later in the day though unfortunately lol.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    The only problems I've faced due to this is that I end up eating at irregular times, and I've lost weight because of that. Also I feel sad when I realize what all I could have done if I'd woken up earlier.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I basically eat whenever I feel hungry. I can't eat huge meals or else I feel terrible so what usually happens is if there is a big meal I would eat half of it (or part of it) then and then eat the rest of it or something an hour later.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I'm eating less and less. But that's due to what's happening to me currently. It hurts to breathe... I wonder why. (This is the worst it's gotten. Before it felt like I couldn't breathe, now it hurts to breathe.)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    When I'm at home I develop my mom's night-shift sleeping style - sleep at 8-9AM, wake up sometime in the evening haha.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm in bed around 12-1am during the school week and I usually eat dinner around 8-10pm because of work ._. During the weekends, it's usually 2-3am if I see people. I'm not someone who can function on an all-nighter, I NEED SLEEP.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    lol I'm usually a fatass and I eat whatever whenever, but for the past week I've been trying to eat healthy and on schedule. Dinner time for me is usually around 5/6 ish. As for sleep I need tons! I can function properly( sort of) with atleast six hours, but I'm only at my best when I have like 9 hours. ahaha

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It's the opposite of spring break for me. So much work. x.x

Kae Kyo

you're like oxygen to me.
    Years
  • I usually fall asleep when I come home from school and then wake up at around 12AM. Because of that, I usually don't eat dinner or any of the sort. Even though my mom doesn't wake me up to tell me dinner is ready, but meh. I try to get to bed by 2AM but that depends on how much homework I have to do. T_T
    Spring Break in two days! ;D And my birthday is on Sunday too. Jeeze, time flew by....

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I had a reading week back in February. It was nice because I could see all my friends because the ones who went away for uni came home and it was almost like a happy little reunion. :D I just want April to be over and done with so we can have summer and do it again~

Sanguinius

Lt. Ral
    Years
  • It's pretty much always spring break at UCD. I can't remember the last time I felt much need to go to classes or do work. It's pretty awesome

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My "spring break" is from April 9-13, which is also the week I'll be at San Diego with my friends from college. It's gonna be fuuuun. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back