• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • I can't remember the last time I stayed up really long until the next morning, but I do have the feeling that either it was PC, Call of Duty or coffee-induced. :/

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I can't remember all the details of my first all-nighter (I think it was on a bus and I couldn't get comfortable), but I remember one of them. It was back in the days when I was heavily into Runescape, and I sat there the whole night (it was a good 7-8 hours) playing the same minigame over and over again.
    The next day I had a birthday to go to, and I fell asleep there.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    It's a lot better if you don't try to force yourself through it..
    Do something that you actually feel like staying up for?
    It goes a lot faster when you're with friends or cousins.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I took robotics this year. It was teh meh.

Robotics is a bit fun. I'm the video editor and is doing engineering. We have to learn Adobe Premier pro which is one program that I've been trying to figure out how to use. I'm in the FRC team for my school.

Well, what languages are you learning in the class? It does take time to get use to it.​

I think right now we are learning 'if' statements.

Years

• Robotics is a bit fun. I'm the video editor and is doing engineering. We have to learn Adobe Premier pro which is one program that I've been trying to figure out how to use. I'm in the FRC team for my school.

I think right now we are learning 'if' statements.

Premier Pro is an awesome Video Editing software. I have used it for years now, since College. So 5 years! XD

And if statements are very easy once you learn them. So don't worry about it. Good old if, else statements!​

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Hopefully I'll get use to programing eventually.

I use Sony Vegas pro as my video editing software but I always wanted to learn Adobe premier. I have Element at home though. We got all the Adobe cs4 products for my school's laptop.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Ewwwwww, Sony Vegas. I hate that program. It is horrible to use. I find Premier much easier to use. Cleaner, easier and sharper in my opinion.​

Wow really? I think the opposite but then again I have used this program for like 2 or 3 years now and is almost a pro at it. A lot of users I know use Sony Vegas more then Adobe Premier.

Years

• Wow really? I think the opposite but then again I have used this program for like 2 or 3 years now and is almost a pro at it. A lot of users I know use Sony Vegas more then Adobe Premier.

I guess it is just down to the persons personal usage.
    I know Premier like the back of my hand, so maybe that is why I prefer it.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back