• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
Years
  • In the cold English city we will be having snow at the weekend, apparently. Last time we were off school for two weeks because of it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Everyone here was freaking out about the impending snowstorm. We only got like 6 inches. :/

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I've never seen snow in my entire life, except that Snowdome place that one time, but that doesn't count since it's probably generic snow you buy in a bag at your local warehouse/walmart store or something. :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • The only time that I've seen snow is when I was in the 4th grade, when my class and I took a field trip to the snowy mountains.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I haven't seen snow falling actually, but on television shows and movies; yes. But did had one expirence where I got to go in the snow and ended up freezing in the end, highly doubt I'd do it again to be honest.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • I only saw snow for the year that I lived in North Carolina. I haven't seen snow since I moved back to Florida.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • Really? There's not much to do here, it's pretty boring. And it's always hot, unless you like that kind of weather.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • My dream place to live would be somewhere where it's roughly the same temperature all year round and preferably cooler, like the time of year when it sorta cool enough to wear pants, or warm enough to wear shorts since they're comfy and easy to wear.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My dream place to live would be somewhere where it's roughly the same temperature all year round and preferably cooler, like the time of year when it sorta cool enough to wear pants, or warm enough to wear shorts since they're comfy and easy to wear.

I think San Diego, CA is the perfect city for you. :P
    That's pretty much the only city that I can think of right now.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • If only I ever knew where that was, or if it didn't cost so much to fly over to america, or didn't have to migrate to the old measuring system. I don't even know what a Farenheit is compared to a Celsius. D:

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • I've always wanted to live in Cali, it looks like a very nice place.

Plus, I love the beach, and it'll remind me a bit of here, so I'll never really be homesick.There are waves there, I've always wanted to surf too.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I always thought California was the place which would make a great holiday destination, but not really a good living place, or was that Los Angeles... :/ Anyway if I ever do go to America, rest assured the first thing I'll do is go to Walmart.

Years
  • I always thought California was the place which would make a great holiday destination, but not really a good living place, or was that Los Angeles... :/ Anyway if I ever do go to America, rest assured the first thing I'll do is go to Walmart.

The Price of Wal-Mart:

Actually California is a nice place to live. But I'm just biased.

Try Texas if you don't like our extensive rules and regulations lol. xD

Years

• Try Texas if you don't like our extensive rules and regulations lol. xD

Can we, you know, go to a better state than Texas? XD

I vote for Hawaii.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ~hi~

I personally vote for New York as I am a sucker for big cities and budget food, but Hawaii sounds nice. Speaking of Hawaii, Hawaii Five-O starts playing in NZ next Tuesday (as does Desperate Housewives, so excited!!!!). Has anyone seen it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back