• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Abby said:
    This desk itself sucks though. Squeaks and squeaks when you move the keyboard tray etc, blah. Piece of junk. O.x;

Come to think of it....my computer desk does tilt a little. :P
    Argh...so unconfortable.
    Ahh what do I expect. I've had it 8 years. XD

Yup....Chairman Kaga's name is Alan....I'm sure. :paranoid:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    =\ Hmm... we reheat pizza a lot, since we normally order these huge party-sized ones for just the 4 of us... but I don't like it nearly as much as fresh pizza. (Although, I don't much care for the pizza we get from the local place anyway, but my parents don't care and keep ordering it.)
    It seems to complete change flavours for me when I reheat it. Kinda like pineapples for some reason.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Abby said:
    How?d you find out? I think CK is just a good nickname for him though. ^_^

I think I checked on the biography thread. :P
    I'm a stalker also, Abby. XD

Yep. Chairman Kaga is a good name for him....Especially since I know how much he like iron chef.
    *bites a pepper* XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol, well on this desk I have all three of my consoles, my cable modem, computer, TV, printer, and cable box. If I spilled something it?d electrocute me, I?d die, and it?d take my life insurance to pay to replace it. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I've spilled water on/near my laptop twice now. Actually the first time it was my dad's. Luckily neither time actually damaged the computer. I need to be more careful! But my desk is so cluttered with stuff that whenever I have a bottle of water I end up knockin it over with something. There's barely any room at the desk for my laptop... so I have it in the corner and I pretty much have to reach to type. If I had it straight on the desk there'd be no room for my notes...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ve gone through several keyboard spilling Coke on them, everybody kept calling me so foolish. >.>;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I'm such a klitz though. I spill everything! A couple months ago I was cleaning out my desk drawer. Then all of a sudden my tall glass of orange juice tips over and spills all inside my desk drawer! It was nearly impossible to dry out after that! My pencils still smell like orange juice...

And one of my 2 water spillings occured yesterday! I didn't realize the bottle didn't have the cap on it and I jerked it up really fast because sometimes I just like to shake the bottle randomly. And the water came flying out! I need to be more careful. And those were just two recent messes I've made... there's gotta be many more...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Well on this desk I got two computers, the monitors and a printer and a lot of other junk all over it. XD

Well when I get the money to get all the junk I want then I want one of them real large flat screen TVs you can put on the wall, a nice good laptop with wireless internet, my PS2 online so I can go play FFXI (XD) and a few other stuff.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I never spilled anything in my keyboard, though I have let lots of stuff fall through there. I dropped some staples in there the other day, I never could get those things out :P

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • My desk is so cluttered. On it I have my laptop with wireless internet... the internet adaptor and mouse actually belong to my dad... but the laptop is mine! I also have a desk lamp, tissue box, some porcelain dolls and a Pooh stuffed animal I won in NJ. And there's also a bunch of random stuff. My room is so small there really isn't any other place for it all. I do have a tv/vcr but it's a 13" one that I bought in 7th grade. It's not on my desk... but I originally had it on my desk before I redid my room a few years back. My room is just too small...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I finished off 3 pieces of Pepperoni pizza! It was so good. Why do non-franchise, non- name brand pizza places tend to make better pizza?

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Crumbs! Yep, I have those in my keyboard too! Lots of crumbs since I tend to eat in my room a lot. And glitter! There is so much glitter all over my room and in my computer now! From my dress rehearsal and recitals that is. I would do my make-up and cover myself in glitter and then get back online! And the glitter got everywhere! It's all over my mouse too! And it's still on me for that matter!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Oh, gosh, how my keyboard and mousy are greasy. I always tend to eat dinner while on the net, so I get the greasy leftover stuff on my mouse and keyboard. My sister tell on me, she's such a snitch.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    Oh, gosh, how my keyboard and mousy are greasy. I always tend to eat dinner while on the net, so I get the greasy leftover stuff on my mouse and keyboard. My sister tell on me, she's such a snitch.
    Same here, but each time I get done eating I clean it off since I know some one will not like it if the keyboard is greasy. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Same here, but each time I get done eating I clean it off since I know some one will not like it if the keyboard is greasy. XD
    That's exactly why I like having my own computer. No one else can complain about everything being greasy! I clean it for myself... no one else is nagging me to clean it. I always eat in my room so the mouse and keyboard are always greasy...

I want to go to sleep too... but finals start tomorrow and I need to study some more. I'm giving myself until midnight, so less than an hour, to review as much as I can for my first 2 tests. After that I'm going to sleep since rest is good on testing days...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back