• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I guess strip mall would be a better name for it. All the land is going to stores and other buildings, we have very few trees left in my area.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Back in Chicago, Everything was near, I used to go with the boys(and 1 girl, but if you count Tomboy, then...) all the time...

Theatres were like 3 minutes away... good times...

But anyone in my family know left from right in our new neighborhood... :(

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Walmart. The equivalent here isn't as spectacular IMO. It's good, but cheap stuff... reminds me I need to go buy a PS2.. xDD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Lol, I'd just want the controllers. XD I've only got two: one of them is literally falling apart (I've kept it together with duct tape over the last year and a half) and the other one's R2 button doesn't work properly. D:

I love the look of the slim PS2s though. @_@;

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Hey I got one Im trying to sell :D 40$ for 4 controllers, no games and the slim ps2.

xD, but the shipping cost will blast through that since I'm not in the US.

I'm getting one of those PS2 bundles with like Singstar and Buzz etc... I want Guitar Hero though... ;D

Cherrim

Years
  • Yeah, shipping overseas has insane costs. Whenever I order books or manga from Japan, the cost of shipping is more than the books together. <_<; I hate that.

Cherrim

Years
  • Well, usually the stuff I order overseas is the stuff I just can't get here in North America. XD; Otherwise I'd just buy it here and save like $20. :|

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I never get stuff overseas, Australia's stuff is good enough. Wait, I never buy anything anyway... shops are way boring.

Cherrim

Years
  • Aside from video games, I really don't buy anything here. XD; All the interesting stuff is online, thus I've no reason to go shopping. :|

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    What about shopping for food, and clothes? Is that off the internet too? XD

Cherrim

Years
  • My parents shop for food and I go clothes shopping...not very often at all.

Though starting next month I'll be on my own for grocery shopping. Man, that's gonna be so weird. :|

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Why will you be on your own and why will it be weird? I should really stop asking questions... XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Maybe because she's 18 already and taking bigger steps towards independence? I duno.

What's up? 3:44 AM here in the Eastern time zone xD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • lol The world economy is taking funny turns. I do like the service ideas though.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind such a delivery service. But then I'd never get off my lazy bum and actually do anything.

Wait... where would I get the money from? xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back