• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Nevermind.

I'll check myself.

This is slightly off topic but what the hell:

Last game I tried to get for PC wouldn't download. :(

Not a file size problem either just had a dodgy disc.

Oh... Maybe it's because of the RAMs of your PC?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    You aren't supposed to use macs for games.
    I'm on a mac btw. Its mainly used as a tv :P

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I do too, but I don't use Photoshop as much now though. I still make sigs but not as often or as may as I used to. I prefer to use InDesign, but that's mainly for coursework

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    If I didn't place gaming above everything else concerning computers, I would've switched over to Mac or Linux long ago. The way I see things, Windows is almost exclusively for games, Mac is for multimedia and most other everyday stuff, and Linux is for just about anything else that can't be handled on a Mac.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I kinda want a Mac, but they're so expensive for so little. They aren't worth the money as far as I'm concerned. :\ I do eventually plan on getting a Mac of sorts, but until I'm getting a sufficient enough paycheque to be able to blow on a computer I probably won't use as my main computer...I'll just stick with Windows PCs. o_o;

I just got a laptop a few weeks ago and to get the same specs in a MacBook, it was over $1000 more. <_<;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I'm a big HP fan so switching to a Mac would be hard.
    But like Erica, maybe as a second (or third... I plan on getting a desktop and a laptop) computer go with a Mac. Something that won't be my main... I love how you can't get viruses for it, and I like the look of the Mac OS (my cousin has one, bugs me about it everytime I see him XD), and all that stuff. But I'm so used to Windows that it'd be hard for me to switch, not unless I got a Windows based desktop or laptop to go back to at the end of the day.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind a Mac at this point. Especially with the nice ability to not get any viruses ATM is definitely an incentive for me with all the random junk I seem to attract all the time. My computer has been re-installed countless times... O.o

But I'm most likely not going to, Mac's cost more than your average PC and I don't have the cash for it. :( I'm gonna have to stick with Windows and Vista when I get my new laptop... changing to a Mac would be so difficult for me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I think that the PC is much better than the Mac for installing stuff. It has way more features...~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back