• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • On the internet I watch mainly Naruto. I would watch other anime but my internet should be really fast but I need a better wirless adaptor. My dad always buys the cheapest thing.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I don't bother with downloaded my animes any more. I just watch them on Youtube. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'll watch some stuff on Youtube, but I hate watching full anime on it. The quality is just terrible. D:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I download the good episodes. Like the Naruto and Sasuke fight. I watch them on youtube first.
    I only downloaded .Hack Roots before watching it as a friends said it is good. I have to agree with him. The show was good. But only has 26 episodes in it.

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
  • On the internet I watch mainly Naruto. I would watch other anime but my internet should be really fast but I need a better wirless adaptor. My dad always buys the cheapest thing.
    sounds like my family.
    everyone buys crap.
    but they save money.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • The wireless adaptor he got means i can't play Call Of Duty online. Youtube videos also take longer to load than watch.

But he don't care as he went and bought a brand new laptop for £700. That he won't even use. But he still uses the main computer.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I watch Bleach & Naruto. Only reason I watch TV is because I can watch it with my tuner, otherwise, I'm too lazy to turn on the actual TV.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'll watch some stuff on Youtube, but I hate watching full anime on it. The quality is just terrible. D:

With the 10-minutes rule, I don't use youtube to watch series, it's pretty boring to have to find the second part at the middle of the episode. But at least it is faster than watching the ads.

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I don't watch TV much anymore besides Cartoonnetwork and Adult Swim. :\

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years

Yah, I agree. But since it's the only place I've found to watch anime (for free at least) I usually just put up with it. Or I buy the anime, if I really like it.

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
  • The wireless adaptor he got means i can't play Call Of Duty online. Youtube videos also take longer to load than watch.

But he don't care as he went and bought a brand new laptop for £700. That he won't even use. But he still uses the main computer.
    lol
    thats grand.
    so he buys cheap crap.
    then buys a laptop he doesnt use?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Any thing that me and my sister ask for he says he has no money for it. But if him or his fiance want something they seem to get the money as if by magic.

He even bought his fiance a brand new HDD camcorder because she said she wanted it. So I asked for a new game but he apparently has no money.

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
  • Any thing that me and my sister ask for he says he has no money for it. But if him or his fiance want something they seem to get the money as if by magic.

He even bought his fiance a brand new HDD camcorder because she said she wanted it. So I asked for a new game but he apparently has no money.
    ftw
    thats lame.
    ehhh.
    maybe he spent all his moiney on the camcorder, eh?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I don't like adult swim. I only watch Pokemon on Cartoon network.

I like Adult swim for other shows that aren't Anime. Like Metalocalypse xD

xD Anyways, um..that's kinda messed up. Say something that makes him feel guilty about it, like...

"Oh, I see how it is, you love her more than us, huh?"

That seems to work with my parents xD

Hehe..

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • ftw
    thats lame.
    ehhh.
    maybe he spent all his moiney on the camcorder, eh?

I know that he has plenty of money. He just won't get me anything. He doesn't even pay for my school close. My mum pays for everything like that. And he says we use him just for his money. When we don't get any of his money.

xD Anyways, um..that's kinda messed up. Say something that makes him feel guilty about it, like...

Hehe..

I have tried doing that. But ever since him and my mum split up he only buys things for her. He does anything she says. Like this week we were supposed to stay with him on Sunday. At first he was fine with it. Then he spoke to his Fiance and she said something that made him change his mind and he said we either stay all week or go as normal. He thought I would stay all week but as I hate his fiance I left and stayed with grandperents.

When I have kids and if I ever did break up with my current GF then I would never turn down a chance to see my kids when she was away. I would put them first over everything else.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015

Hehe..

Heh, I don't think I can get Adult Swim over here.. I Don't know what it's like.

Isn't that a bit unfair to the parents? But it sounds like it's necessary is razer's case.

Beatrice

OH DESIRE
    Years
  • I watch...uh...I haven't found any good anime recently.
    This season doesn't seem to be so good.
    And I dont want to get into the Naruto/Bleach cults.
    My hyperactive Full Metal Alchemist fancrazy was enough.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Anime... I hardly watch any of it now. My friend keeps telling me I should really get started on watching Death Note, but there's no time... D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back