• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • Oh!! Okay. xD So that's roughly $35-40 here... since the exchange rate is around that I think.

That doesn't sound too hard. xD Do you do like, morning or evening papers?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Talking about jobs now aye? Im a basketball coach (finishing that career end of this year) and a sandwich artist lol XD both with alright pays, I got quite a lot of $$$ saved up mainly for my future

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have seen the first 3 saw films. I don't want to go to the cinema to see this one. I'm not that bothered about it. There are other films I would rather watch.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I already have Spider-man 3. My dad got it for his birthday on Friday. I am saving up to get the new Kingdom hearts games that are coming out soon. I am buying all but the PSP one as I can download that one.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • You can probably afford to splurge a bit before those KH games. XD I don't expect them for another year at least. Especially that mobile one, since it's currently being created for phones that don't exist yet. oO;

Also, sometimes if you know someone who works at an electronics/media store, they can get you copies of shipped DVDs and such before the release date. Otherwise, I guess they'd just be downloaded. XD;

Years
    • Age 38
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    Back when the Osco Drug stores were still a solo company ,they used to just put movies that weren't supposed to be out on shelves till the following tuesday out when they got them in, I caught them doing it once. Possibility he got it that way through a store that does the same. They technically aren't supposed to be doing it but some stores really don't care.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Drug stores are allowed? O_o Legal ones?

Wow, PC's get together sure has killed the DCC. Either that or people just don't like talking about stores. >_>

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Drug stores are allowed? O_o Legal ones?

Wow, PC's get together sure has killed the DCC. Either that or people just don't like talking about stores. >_>

I think it's drug stores as in the pharmaceutical type. -can't spell :q-

Everyone loves Halloween more. It's only in two more days!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • You could always buy stuff at an online pharmacy you know

Well we all like Halloween, but really the Halloween PC tourney is going to suck pretty much

Yeah, but sometimes you can't trust what you're getting from them.

Has that even kicked off yet? I wish I could enter...

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Yeah, but sometimes you can't trust what you're getting from them.

Has that even kicked off yet? I wish I could enter...

Hmm not sure why dont you try it for yourself? XD

Nah not yet but when it does its going to suck (read the thread if you wanna know why)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Hmm not sure why dont you try it for yourself? XD

Nah not yet but when it does its going to suck (read the thread if you wanna know why)

I can't trust them, the paranoia of getting something wrong from online and then not being able to yell at the person who handed it to me stops me from trying. Just kidding. I don't have any money to do it anyway...

-goes to read to find out-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back