• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I watched 1776 a few nights ago, I definitely recommend it.

Don't you kill that chat enough on shoddy with your historical references? :|

I haven't seen any new movies lately though Inception looks awesome.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Salt's pretty awesome as well. Granted the plot is a lot like the Bourne/Bond movies but the action is insane.

I honestly still want to see that movie, but I've heard from other people it is just too unoriginal for it to be fantastic, even with the action =/

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I just came on to say this.

MAGIKARP IS 35th MOST USED LEAD IN UBERS, MAKING IT MORE COMMON THAN YANMEGA AND SWAMPERT AND SKARMORY AND 200 OTHER POKEMON. WHAT THE MADNESS.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I just came on to say this.

MAGIKARP IS 35th MOST USED LEAD IN UBERS, MAKING IT MORE COMMON THAN YANMEGA AND SWAMPERT AND SKARMORY AND 200 OTHER POKEMON. WHAT THE MADNESS.

That's probably just three or four guys sitting on the Ubers ladder trolling with lead Magikarps. There are significantly less people playing Ubers than OU or even UU so it pretty easily jumps up onto that ladder. Also, just a note, Yanmega doesn't do well in Ubers because of its frailty, 4x weak to SR, and lack of solid resistances; Skarmory doesn't do well either because it's physically inclined while everything else is special and can hit it for SE or neutral, and Swampert is boned because things carry Grass Knot for Kyogre and Groudon anyway. There's a reason those guys aren't used very much. I don't play Ubers, but those are my assumptions.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    PokeBeach said:
    While the Sturdy ability originally negated one-hit knockout moves (like Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, and Sheer Cold), it now prevents ANY move from knocking out the Pokemon in one hit (similar to the Focus Sash item).
    Interesting.
    TMs will no longer expire after one use - you can use them as many times as you want, like HMs!
    !!!
    A Vaporeon you meet in the Dream World has Hydration as its ability, meaning Pokemon can now have non-standard abilities! The other Eeveelutions you can obtain in the Dream World will also have different abilities than usual.
    Hydration is kind of useless in OU, so hopefully the other Eeveelutions will get better abilities.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hooray for Sturdy! Maybe Aggron can be used more now.

Aggron @Custap Berry
    Lonely Nature
    Sturdy
    252 Atk

-Metal Burst
    -Endeavor
    -Taunt/Stealth Rock
    -Iron Head/Stone Edge

Getting Bullet Punch in B/W will make this even better.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hydration is kind of useless in OU, so hopefully the other Eeveelutions will get better abilities.
    Levitate Jolteon time. :3

Also Flareon should get something like Pure Power + Flare Blitz!!!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

Just watch Nintendo give it a crapy ability like Magma Armor.

And still not give it Flare Blitz... :\

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    aura almost has 5k posts o__________________________o;

the new change to sturdy is pretty cool. its got potential to be really cool or really lame.

i just hope they dont make stuff broken :(

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Jolteon will probably get Motor Drive or something. Maybe Glaceon will get Snow Warning.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Jolteon will probably get Motor Drive or something. Maybe Glaceon will get Snow Warning.

I could see both of those happening. Leafeon gets new Herbivore ability or whatever that is called. :3

Did they ever say if other Pokemon get new abilities too?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    It would be weird for Vaporeon to be the only one to get a new ability.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Vappy should get something awesome like Drizzle so rain dance becomes more popular in OU :D

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Please, dear lord no. That would just be bad. Let auto-rain be left to Kyogre so I don't have to deal with Rain Dance (Not difficult in OU, just a pain in the arse).

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I've been running ice beam on my lead oma. sure, i lose to lead qwil/cloyster but "screw you penusaur"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back