• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm not gonna bother pre-ordering Black and White....I just don't see the point. It'll probably include some little figurine no one cares about...
    It could go out of stock, and HGSS was close to from what I heard? Since B/W will be selling more than HGSS, it probably will be.

Detox

IDK if I will get it, I will most likely end up with the ROM this time.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    With the massive fortune I have acquired I will likely purchase the one that has the better Pokemon along with a DS or whatever system it's for.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    With the massive fortune I have acquired I will likely purchase the one that has the better Pokemon along with a DS or whatever system it's for.

Working the corners hard lately I see.

Also how do you not have a DS? O_O

Detox

Well I am replaying Emerald, I am at Roxanne with a lvl 25 Marshtomp(Kanye) and a lvl 21 Taiilow (Blade).

Yeah I have no life :x.

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    Well I am replaying Emerald, I am at Roxanne with a lvl 25 Marshtomp(Kanye) and a lvl 21 Taiilow (Blade).

Yeah I have no life :x.

I hate roxanne. She has a retarded torkoal and like infinite heal items ._.

EDIT: Oh, that's flannery ;_;

Last edited:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    just thought i would post here (seems as appropriate a place as any) that im quitting mons. ill still come on the server and stuff. ill basically be like anti but less large and less active (yeah less active than anti). so yeah. its just not fun anymore to me. :'(

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Just wait for B/W like everyone else >:o

We've all toned it down for the past few weeks in anticipation of a crazy new metagame, so you should probably come back for a little while at least to see what's up.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    just thought i would post here (seems as appropriate a place as any) that im quitting mons. ill still come on the server and stuff. ill basically be like anti but less large and less active (yeah less active than anti). so yeah. its just not fun anymore to me. :'(

When black and white shoddy comes out, I expect to see you frequent these parts again. As Aura said, we all toned it down. ;D Specially me.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Well actually my activity is gonna go down dramatically for a while. I've got a lot of schoolwork on top of water polo, music, and a job. (wheeee junior year -______-)

But yea, if I can get on, I'll try to find out about the B/W metagame then get into some battling if I can. But most likely I won't be on until mid-December that often at all.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I hate roxanne. She has a retarded torkoal and like infinite heal items ._.

EDIT: Oh, that's flannery ;_;

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Beating Flannery's Torkoal is very easy. If you don't know what I'm talking about, ask your parents when you're older.

Emerald is actually pretty much superior to everything though.

Xia

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Im still using parents + hope to get my mons in emerald ]:

I do have a modest 31 satt ditto though =D

Ok, I don't know anything about it (apparently), but that on a ditto is pretty useless right?......or Am I wrong?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wrong, Ditto can breed with any Pokemon which means it can be used to pass down its Nature and IVs to the offspring.

Xia

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    See, I really know nothing......what have I been playing pokemon for for so long anyway, there's nothing i know.....

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

To be fair, many people have played Pokemon for a long time and have never even heard about EVs and IVs and stuff like that.

Xia

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    True, to be honest I know about Ev's......and the way I spread them is with the back thought of spreading them equally to cover it's weaknesses together with my goals
    It's like ev-ing a kricketune with defenses, while giving him attack and speed to go with it. Now this I didn't do with my first ev'd pokemon, but still.....

Seems I have a wailord-size of a lot to learn still.....heh I shoudln't be this pessimistic about it should I? xD

pfft, well at least I'm a good pixel artist =P

Years

To be fair, many people have played Pokemon for a long time and have never even heard about EVs and IVs and stuff like that.

EV's I have a little understanding about in a simplistic way (Though a post you made in one of the moveset topics helped more), but I don't know a thing about IV's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back