• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE AND MEN IN SMALL REVEALING SPEEDOS

kip kip kip ^__^
    Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    yeah when the hell did the reds get team members who knew how to play?

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    @ .gamer, Cardinals fan? me too!
    I love how a week or so ago the reds talked so much crap and then go on to lose the game and the fight.
    However-My heart is with
    Spoiler:

Oh and for some trolling-Why don't you click the link in my sig, IF YOU DARE.
    If you think its funny why not click my eggs, if not, then I trolled you good.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    The first details on special CoroCoro magazine; CoroCoro Special's October issue have started to come out through a Twitter, with thanks to Sabonea Masukippa for translation. This issue confirms a new feature within Double & Triple Battles called Combination Attacks. These attacks can be joined together if you select both attacks by selecting two or more specific attacks. Three examples of these attacks include Grass Oath, Fire Oath and Water Oath. We don't know how these work exactly but we have three examples;
    If you use Grass Oath and Water Oath, the moves combine to make a Moor attack which lowers your opponent's speed.
    In addition to that, Fire Oath and Water Oath create a Rainbow in the sky which boosts the likelihood of secondary effects occuring for your team mates.
    Grass Oath & Fire Oath creates a Field of Fire which will cause damage to the opponents each turn.
    These combinations, as well as being done together, also need to be done in order. For example, for the Grass/Fire Oath one, you'll need to use Grass Oath and then Fire Oath. It is unknown if all combination moves will be like this. We'll bring more details on this brand new feature as and when it comes including and hopefully some scans & total confirmation so keep checking back.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I love how a week or so ago the reds talked so much crap and then go on to lose the game and the fight.

That was only Brandon Phillips. The very mental image of Drew Stubbs trash talking is pretty hilarious though.

Also Yanks and Sawks are annoying, I hope the Rays win the AL East and represent the AL in the World Series.

The first details on special CoroCoro magazine; CoroCoro Special's October issue have started to come out through a Twitter, with thanks to Sabonea Masukippa for translation. This issue confirms a new feature within Double & Triple Battles called Combination Attacks. These attacks can be joined together if you select both attacks by selecting two or more specific attacks. Three examples of these attacks include Grass Oath, Fire Oath and Water Oath. We don't know how these work exactly but we have three examples;
    If you use Grass Oath and Water Oath, the moves combine to make a Moor attack which lowers your opponent's speed.
    In addition to that, Fire Oath and Water Oath create a Rainbow in the sky which boosts the likelihood of secondary effects occuring for your team mates.
    Grass Oath & Fire Oath creates a Field of Fire which will cause damage to the opponents each turn.
    These combinations, as well as being done together, also need to be done in order. For example, for the Grass/Fire Oath one, you'll need to use Grass Oath and then Fire Oath. It is unknown if all combination moves will be like this. We'll bring more details on this brand new feature as and when it comes including and hopefully some scans & total confirmation so keep checking back.

They could have given them better names lol.

I want more Black and White news though so the hyping of some other vastly inferior Pokemon can begin. Sounds fun.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Why do you always have a negative outlook Anti? BE POSITIVE FOR ONCE! :)

Also those are Japanese names. They never translate well.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years

NEVER.

also i am a yankees fan, and anti dont waste your time praying, we got the world series wrapped up. :)

as far as gen5 goes. i already dont like it. i think ill just buy it so i can try to get a researcher badge on smogon, unless we can do that with simulators on there in which case im not buying it.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Why do you always have a negative outlook Anti? BE POSITIVE FOR ONCE! :)

Also those are Japanese names. They never translate well.

Ah that's right I forgot about that, Grass Rope lol.

But it's cool I'm optimistic that gen 5 will bring a better meta see look I'm being positive and optimistic =))))

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    MUKKUBIRD USED IN-FIGHT!

RHYPERIOR AND TYRANITAR ARE UBER !

MY GOD HOW DO YOU STOP P-Z AND RAMPARDOS ?!?!?!?!

I also liked the names people came up with

Grass Rope - Duh

Pulse Bomb - Focus Blast

Somersault - U-Turn

Snow Slide - Avalanche

Rock Cart - Rock Polish

In-Fight - Close Combat

and the best;

People on Draco Meteor/'Meteoric Swarm'<--Rofl said:
    Unfortunately i dont see anything coming of this move.

Meteoric Swarm

!!!!!!!!!

lolol so bad

[/Early D/P Speculation]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back