• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    yeah i forgot.well he was cheating because he used skarmbliss and celebi who is legendary!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    lookin 4 ou batol legendairies banned no giarados ho-oh aloud but only on my taem ok chalenge me

I've actually banned people before for yelling at me on the SU server for using legendaries. XD; I usually try to reason with them, but then they start stalking at me and harassing me and flaming me and I'm just like, ugh. Go back to Battling 101!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    yeah i forgot.well he was cheating because he used skarmbliss and celebi who is legendary!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megahorny (;) ;) ;) ;))
    Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]
    why no has?

Go back to Battling 101!

LOL i really want to this quote on some of our users. Man im so mean. :x

Either way 9 year 11 month bans are the best for nub trolls lol. :]

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    lookin 4 ou batol legendairies banned no giarados ho-oh aloud but only on my taem ok chalenge me

I've actually banned people before for yelling at me on the SU server for using legendaries. XD; I usually try to reason with them, but then they start stalking at me and harassing me and flaming me and I'm just like, ugh. Go back to Battling 101!

I love when people come on our server and complain about getting banned on smogon for doing stupid crap, which usually causes me to ban them as well, lol!
    Megahorny (;) ;) ;) ;))
    why no has?

Elf likes getting megahorned on his face :]

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Lol yeah I imagine that'd be a problem for any non-Smogon server. XD It is on CAP. For some reason, people view other servers as their LiveJournal when they get banned. >_> It's always a deserved ban too. Good riddance imo.

Kanye West

but you can call me great
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    I love when people come on to PC shoddy server and troll. I get to troll with someone else but they usually end up getting banned. :/

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Okay so this is pissing me off. I go onto shoddy, open up PC's window, type in my username and password, and it pops up a box at me that says, "this username does not exist". So first I was like what the hell and tried to log in again, but the same thing happened. So I went over to the register tab and typed in my username and password to reregister or something and it goes, "this username you have chosen already exists".

D:<

so I even went and typed in someone else's name to see if something just messed up with all of my alts and again, "this username does not exist". And then I was like okay, wtf. I typed in a new alt with some random characters and again, "this username is already taken" even though i know no one took "as yuouj kkf". :|

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Yup, the Users List is empty, and the only people on are the ones who haven't logged out yet. :( I've already told Petie about it, so it should be fixed soon.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Yup, the Users List is empty, and the only people on are the ones who haven't logged out yet. :( I've already told Petie about it, so it should be fixed soon.

Okay, cool. Glad to know it wasn't just me. :]

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I was going to say, WTF lol. But good to know Wolf's on top of it and getting it fixed XD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Apparently over 1 million copies of B/W have already been pre-ordered, maybe this will give us some activity here for a change? (wishful thinking ;o;)

Kanye West

but you can call me great
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    brocollimon @ oran berry
    solar beam
    giga drain
    acrobat
    tackle

is this good for elite 4??

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'm not gonna bother pre-ordering Black and White....I just don't see the point. It'll probably include some little figurine no one cares about...

Hopefully it'll spark up some activity though, or at least bring me back into pokemon for a long enough time. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back