• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm pretty sure the beeping i heard this morning was our Smoke Alarm saying it needs to be checked oops. Knowing my family we're not going to do anything about it until my brother comes home for Thanksgiving.

TY

Lol yeah same here... my memory cant go that far to think excatly what xP

Years
  • Changes here all seem so gradual it's hard to remember what they are until you look back to how things were when you joined. Bunch of forums moved around and renamed, lots of new regulars around and old regulars who haven't been around in a long time, etc.

Years
  • I've only ever stayed in OTD, but I dunno. The DCC's changed. Several times, in fact. Just the composition of the regulars and the style of posting. It's really interesting to see these shifts occur, really.

Oh, I know. D&D has been purged of all its conservative members, so it's more of an echo chamber than it used to be. LGBTS club isn't as active as it used to be. X & Y brought the fire. The user profile also changed - the same people that were around this time last year aren't so much around now.

I've only ever stayed in OTD, but I dunno. The DCC's changed. Several times, in fact. Just the composition of the regulars and the style of posting. It's really interesting to see these shifts occur, really.

Oh, I know. D&D has been purged of all its conservative members, so it's more of an echo chamber than it used to be. LGBTS club isn't as active as it used to be. X & Y brought the fire. The user profile also changed - the same people that were around this time last year aren't so much around now.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Highlights of PokéCommunity in 2013: Lots of new mods and a new server. I haven't even been a mod for four months yet and I'm already the 7th newest mod around..

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Has there always been this tempo of mod turnover?

I don't think so. I've been here for a while, and haven't really ever noticed this many promotions. Then again, perhaps it's different for me, being in the know (sorta) bout these promotions. Also, holy crap, I'm approaching 7 months. That was fast.

Years
  • We did have loads of new mods this year, it's making me start to believe there may be even more in 2014. And there were like, 4 new promotions in November alone (well it was November 1st in my timezone at the time Chase was modded) and I remember when Dero got modded on Christmas last year, I'd be surprised if they pulled off another Christmas modding again.

And wow Dipu you've managed to survive 7 months of modding CC&P and this DCC. This must be a sign you're doing a good job.

TY

My highlight of PokéCommunity in 2013 is meeting a lot of new friends on here, well all the highlights started after July but still a great highlight ^^

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • You guys are forgetting PC's get Together, definitely a highlight! Met lots of new people during that time. :3

TY

I havent really participated in that, only the gaming part :/
    Also i had a few personal highlights with PC members :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back