• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns

What Should Rikki's Punishment be?

• Be Killed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
  • Rikki growled. He was making this extremely difficult.

"Silver! Do you know why I'm doing this? Do you know why I'm going back to accept a punishment? There's a few reasons. One, if I stay, I'm going to be killed. I have no doubt in my mind about that. Two. . I don't want to see any of you die. I don't want to see any of you get hurt. Silver, Gold, Angel, Julie, Josh, Raike, all of you. I don't want to see it! And-" she put a hand to her head, letting out an aggravated breath.

"And I'm trying to avoid Alex." she said, glaring at Silver. "Just understand that. Just let me leave." she said, her anger boiling down, and a different emotion taking over. She huffed, wiping her hand across her eyes, now wasn't the time to start crying.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • (OOC: Seriously guys that is really annoying. Josh comes bursting into the room shouting at everyone and you continue like nothing happened. I mean seriously you guys completely ignored my post, NOT cool >:(

+ I cant post until one of you reply so Im kinda stuck here.......)

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • (We needed more time to talk, yeesh.)

Silver sighed.

"No, that's where you're wrong."

He gripped her closer and sighed.

"You won't die if you stay. You've got all of us ready to protect you, like we expect you to protect us."

Silver sheathed his knives and frowned, letting her go.

"If you want to leave..."

He found it hard to speak now, and he lowered his head.

"If you leave... Then you aren't protecting us, we aren't protecting you, and you're no longer family."

Tears dripped and he didn't look up when Josh came in urgently warning them of Travis and Alex.

(HAPPY NOW AURA RIFT?)

Silver wiped his tears away and headed to the door. He stopped at the doorway.

"Rikkilyn, if you leave... Don't come back."

Without awaiting a response he landed outside in front of Travis and Alex. Gold followed him out the door, a sad glance at Rikki, but he said nothing and landed in front of Alex and Travis as well.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • -Raike stared at Rikki for a long moment, then only blinked when Silver threatened to kill himself. This is what happens when there are too many people attached to you, major drama bomb. He closed his eyes, leaning against the outer wall of the motel, nodding as the other annoying kid flew in and stated Alex and Travis were both on their way. When he opened his eyes, he came to a decision.-

"If Alex and that other kid are on their way here, then not only will Rikki be killed, all of you will die, and this will all have been for naught. Let Rikki go if she chooses so, do not deny her will. And... as her.... brother, I will be going also. I'm tired of running."

-He stared at Rikki, then turned to Trainer, wondering how they would respond to his confession. She had made her choice, and now he, his, there would be no stopping him.-
    ((Hoping this will end the whole "Don't go Rikki!" thing. I think you guys may have dragged it out too long.))

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • (OOC: I apologize Aura Rift. I didn't mean to ignore you, my computer has been giving me a very very hard time, and in the chaos I forgot. I am beyond sorry.)

Rikki sighed, then huffed. She had wanted to avoid the confrontation all together, and now, she just felt bad. With an aggravated sigh, she turned to Trainer.

She opend her mouth several times, but wound up closing them each time as well. "Trainer. . . . what do I do?" she asked, letting her hands drop to her side.

Trainer shook his head. "It is your call Rikkilyn. What is most important to you?"

Rikki groaned. What was most important to her? Sighing, she ran a hand through her hair, looking over at Raike.

"My family. That is what's most important to me. And right now. . . Raike's my family." she leaned against the wall, closing her eyes.

"Is it possible they could kill me, if they decide that is the best option?" she asked.

Trainer seemed to think for a moment. "Well, it is possible that they could consider that option. But, if your brother does return with us, then the Council will leave it up to him. He is the heir, and decisions of that mass belong to him. That being said, they will still be able to punish you, just not as severly, not without the heirs permission that is." Trainer responded.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver felt a few tears rush from his eyes.

Sounds like she's going to leave us...

He closed his eyes, and the tears dripped down.

So she does not want me for a brother... She does not want to be around us...

Gold placed a reassuring hand on Silver's shoulder. "You don't know that for sure... She has yet to decide..."

Silver shook his head and wiped the tears away.

"Well the least we can do is stall for her..."

Gold nodded agreement. Silver's wings flew out, his royal blue-colored razor-sharp shiny wings. They spanned almost ten feet fully expanded. Gold's shiny golden wings csme out. They both landed in front of the other two brothers. Silver faced Travis, and Gold faced Alex.

"Looking for someone?" Silver snarled. He emphasized 'looking' as a joke of his own blindness.

Joking during a battle: it meant either you were really stupid, or you were skilled enough to defend yourself, let alone find something to laugh about. This was the latter.

Gold unsheathed his longsword. Jade seemed to project beside him, with a bow and arrows. Silver unsheathed his two, razor-sharp blades. They were dazzling silver, mixed with amethyst on the hilt. They were extremely sharp as well, like they could cut steel as if it were butter.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Julie's head leaned all the way back which ment she was looking at the ceiling.

"We're all digging our own graves here."Julie thought.

She looked to her left.Riley was sitting there.

"Whats up big sis?"Julie asked,the only emotion in her voice being despair.

"I'm here to make sure you don't get wrapped up in any fighting."Riley said.

"Maybe it would be better if I got killed in battle,then I wouldn't have to deal with this angel soap oprah we call our lives."Julie replied.

"Julie,promise me you won't perpously let that happen or try to make that happen."Riley said.

"I promise."Julie said.

She looked at the people in the room.Josh,who warned them about Alex and Travis coming,Alex and Travis,who seemed to love being their enemy's,Gold and Silver,who seemed to be ready to fight Alex and Travis,Rikki and Trianer,who seemed to be going to the Darkness Kingdom,and Angel,who seemed to be very quiet and unresponsive to the curent event.Julie turned to Riley.

"This outta be good...."Julie mumbled.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Travis and Alex sunk in their wings as Silver and Gold landed in front of him. Travis smiled his usual self. Alex avoided all of their eyes, choosing instead to sheath Adamanta for now and conserve his energy. Alex looked at Silver's eyes, wondering how he was even able to see in the first place, as he was clearly blind. Perhaps he has some heightened other sense... His thoughts trailed off more to the scenario now.

Travis looked at the two brothers in front of them. He spoke.

"Ah, so this will be a duel of brothers. Quite interesting. And it seems we both have something urgent to fight for. Besides that point, it is good to see you accept your fate." Travis had a smile that seemed to never leave his face.

Alex faced Gold, who seemed to have a sword with a will of it's own, just like Adamanta's, but Adamanta was the deadlier weapon. Alex wondered if Rikkilyn had already left to the Darkness Kingdom. He wondered if she was even still alive. Alex sighed as he pulled out Adamanta from his sheath. He had no words for Gold right now, and would rather finish this quickly.

Travis on the other hand had plenty of words for Silver, as was his nature. He would in some way another get the most out of the battle as possible, and not just on a physical level, but on a mental one as well. Travis grabbed his own sword from his sheath and pulled it out. No special transformation came from it. It was a simple Darkness Kingdom blade, made of the highest quality steel, given to him by the Dark One himself. Travis spoke once more.

"Do you have any final requests I might pass on to your loved ones before I murder them as well?"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver blinked slowly.

"Your mind games have no effect on me, evil pest. Save the talking for when you tell your kingdom why you returned with every feather pulled from your back, one by one..."

That was a threat. Silver was not fooling around anymore. He said nothing, but he had laced the tips of his knives in some sort of sleeping juice. If you get cut or stabbed, you'll be napping. He looked directly at Alex, despite being blind.

"I don't see why you still fight for a kingdom that insists on murdering the ones it dislikes."

He faced Travis.

"You, on the other hand, are the stunning image of a kingdom; cruel, merciless, and evil."

~~~~~

Gold sighed and looked at Alex.

"I hope you know... I'm not fighting you. I'm fighting Adamanta."

He frowned and got into a fighting stance with the longsword.

~~~~~

Jade glared at the blade.

"Don't underestimate me. Come out Adamanta, be a man! Fight me!! Or are you scared to lose to a girl?"

She grinned devilishly.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex shook his head as Gold spoke. Even after all this, Alex would have though that they would have gotten the hint, but still they refuse to understand what Adamanta is to Alex.

"You don't get it. You're not fighting Adamanta, nor are you fighting me. You are fighting us. And Adamanta can't project himself physically to fight you....Jade did you say your name was? You will have to focus on me, but you won't win. I won't let you." Alex turned to Silver again. "And as for why I fight for this Kingdom, it's a different reason altogether. I'm not near-sighted, or blind. I know what my Kingdom does, but that doesn't change the fact that's it's my kingdom. I will fight for it, if need be bleed for it, if need be die for it. Now because I love it, but because..." Alex stopped there. He wasn't going to share his reasons to his enemy. "...well, never mind. It matters not. What matters is our blades cross here."

Travis smiled even as Silver called him cruel, merciless, and evil.

"Why, thank you! I don't believe I've received a better compliment all month!"

Travis assumed a sword stance of his own, one common among the Darkness Kingdom, but also quite difficult to master. Travis called upon this stance when facing long-range fighters, hence Silver's knifes, which allowed him to throw weapons. However, this stance also had the uniqueness of close range fodder, making it easy for him to move around and still focus on strike while avoiding getting hit altogether. Travis also knew Silver was blind, and would have to rely on his other senses to be able to understand Travis's stance, which lightly footed upon the ground.

Travis smiled as he assumed the stance, prepared for combat.

Alex closed his eyes and moved Adamanta into the familiar position above his head, never making the first move.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver and Gold both sighed.

Silver shooked his head. "If that was a blind joke, I'm ignoring it. But I believe you are blind, Alex. Whether you agree with the kingdom or not, you still want to fight for it. You will be one of those at fault when millions of innocent souls die. You still haven't seen the big picture. Once the rebellion is won, there will be no sense for fighting, and no one will be seperated by kingdoms. We'd all be one unit, the way it's meant to be."

Silver took an entirely new stance. It was like no style seen before. Silver sensed Travis take a stance that was all-too-common. Although it was a good choice for facing him - he respected the preparation. Gold said nothing but locked onto Alex with un unbreakable focus.

~~~~~

Jade laughed.

"Ooh, I can do something he can't? Interesting! Well here's a fun thought!"

She faded into Alex's mind, and empty room where she stood facing Adamanta.

"Come on, let's fight, old geezer."

It seemed that during the battle of the brothers, there was a battle of spirits, inside Alex's head.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Travis had known a lot of styles, but had never seen the one that Silver was using. However, judging by it's general geometry, he could tell it was an offensive stance, mostly to supplement his knives. Travis assumed the knives was the key to his strategy, and therefore blocking would be worse than dodging, so Travis remained in his style. Unlike Alex, Travis attacks when ready, and he was now ready. Travis launched forward at Silver with his sword in hand, a smile on his face. He struck for him, but also had something else prepared up his sleeve. Travis decided to go close combat with Silver, but also dodge his knives instead of block him, so he kept a sword's length away from him, so any attacks that would hit Silver wouldn't be death blows, only cuts and scratches, but that fit into an even more brutal strategy of Travis's he loved using.

Alex on the other hand didn't move at all. He waited for Gold to make the opening assault. His eyes were closed. He heard Adamanta speak to him through his mind.

"Pah! You'd think she'd knock first..." Alex smiled a bit, but kept his eyes closed and prepared for Gold's attack.

Inside Alex's mind lay Adamanta, and as the projection of Jade spoke, calling him an old geezer, he appeared before her. His projection show, the same one that showed whenever Alex was alone. It looked like a teenager, not more than 17 for sure, and he had shackles on his hands. His face was pale, and he looked almost half-dead. He carried no weapon like the one of Alex on the outside, no giant sword with an eye on it. Upon closer inspection, one could witness that this projection looked quite like Alex himself, only appearing worn and dying. The projection's face soured as he saw the one called Jade enter the mind. "Get out of here, this is my space! This is my..." His voice trailed off, almost apparently too weak to speak, almost looking to weak to stand. The projection fell to his knees, trying to get out words. "This...is...my..." His sentence remained unfinished. The projection sat there angrily looking at the other.

Alex shook his head. He had shown more than he wanted to. He tried to force the spirit of Gold's sword, Jade out of his mind, while still keeping his cool and preparing to face Gold.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Jade stared in disbelief.

"Adamant, you..."

Her voice trailed off.

"Alex hasn't been feeding you much... Has he?"

She smirked a bit. Perhaps Alex doesn't side with Adamanta as much as he'd make you think. She sat down.

"Killing you would be far too easy... Let's just talk..."

She sighs, sitting criss-crossed in front of him.

"So what happened to the big strong Adamanta who sucks the life ourra people?"

~~~~~

Silver growled as Travis charged instantly. His blindness did not slow him. In fact, he was more skilled because of it. He deflected a few sword swings and bent backwards, dodging the blade by maybe half of a centimeter. While down he retalliated, beginning with a spinning trip kick, followed by a mule kick which he also used to create some distance. He instantly turned, and threw knives so quickly, it looks like he just stood there, no motion at all. It basically looked like a shotgun blast of knives, most tipped with sleeping juice, but a few had paralysis juice instead. He shifted into a new stance, and his knives shifted from Kukri knives into Katar knives (kukri has bent shaped blade, and katars are punching knives, look them both up :3) He took a very strange stance, neither offensive nor defensive, one that was older than angels themselves.

~~~~~

Gold shifted a bit and stared at Alex. It seemed as if they were both waiting for a first move. Along with that, neither of them probably wantedto fight eachother. Gold maintained focus, but still did nothing.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    ( Sorry Silver, not time for you to know about that yet! :))

The projection didn't speak. Instead, he surrounded himself with energy and blasted out into the surrounding energy. With it's force, and Alex's on the outside, they blasted Jade out of Alex's mind, the projection screaming,

"GET OUTTA MY HEAD!"

Alex remained calm on the outside as if nothing had occurred. He still waited for Gold to make the first move.

Travis remembered his strategy from before. He jumped from the spinning trip kick, but while in middair, was hit by the mule kick. Travis recovered fast enough to dodge the knives being thrown He remembered he wasn't going to block any, as the stance complimented the knives from before. However, the knives were in too much broad an area to dodge them all, so Travis resorted to blocking the few he couldn't dodge. No hits this time around, but Travis knew Silver was fast, so he had to be careful. Travis noticed him now go into another unknown stance (Gee, I wish you would describe it a bit. :) ) and also change weapon. But this type of knife was for close range combat, which meant Travis no had the advantage as his sword had a longer reach. Travis smiled as he charged in again, and began slashing at Silver with accuracy, confidence, and strength.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • (Ha, but now we have a pretty interesting hint... ;) )

Jade was blasted out of Alex's mind, but she laughed. She was starting tonpry inti something they didn't want to be known. She was back to bow drawn, arrow ready.

~~~~~

Gold also remained still. Was this a battle of stubboness?

(I dunno, but it's really funny to me XD )

~~~~~

Silver sensed Travis returning for a close-range assault, but trying to only stay at sword's range. Clever, but not enough. Silver did a magnificent spin, attacking not with his arms or legs, or even knives. He spun, using his razor-sharp royal-blue-colored wings. Then, in an instant, maintained the position he was in. He spun (This is an older-than-ancient style that involves spinning and twirling, for both offense and defense. The grace of Tai Chi, with the deadly maneuvers of Ju Jitsu, Muy Tai, etc.) and quickly appeared right in front of Travis, with a full-on assault. He was punching and slashing with katars, spinning around wildly, involving wing attacks as well, and throwing in some kicking. All of this seeming to happen in an instant, hyper-speed, as he flipped backwards and sensed everything, scanning the damage done, and the entire area, thee whole situation.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex felt the presence leave his mind, hopefully taking with her nothing she needed to know. Alex remained calm and still. He never took the first strike.

"What are you waiting for, Gold? My wings are beginning to rust. Make your move."

Travis saw him spin and attack with his wings. In a similar effort, Travis blocked with his bigger, bulkier wings. When Silver stopped right in front of him for a front assault, Travis had a strategy cocked up. He did his best to dodge the knives, and instead take the punches and kicks. This cushion the blows he would deliver by slashing attacks. However, Travis was a quick one with the sword, so he managed to parry the offensive wave and wait it out, taking only the punches and kicks to his body.

Travis now retaliated just as Silver back off a bit, not giving him a moment's rest. He may have a slight advantage in speed, but Travis could keep up a single battle for days. He brutally assaulted him with his sword, his smile still lingering on his face. Travis struck for his arms and wrists, noticing bandages on them, trying to open wounds that remained there. He didn't aim directly for them, but made a few strikes when an opening was given, and with styles very similar to Muy Tai and Tai Chi, the arms and wrist were typically exposed much more than the rest of the body.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • (lol, this gold/alex thing is hilarious XD )

Gold didn't move, except to breathe. He was perfectly still.

"Well, to be quite honest, I was waiting for you..."

It seemed they had something in common here.

~~~~~

(If we're going to be dodging all these hits this will be a LOOOOOOONG battle... :/ )

Silver felt a small smile as he was deflecting hits.

Hey, this kid can keep up! A challenge... Much more exciting...

Silver returned the smile, though his was excited, not bloodthirsty.

He cringed a little as the sword nicked his wrist, just a bit. Blood was very slowly forming there. He still smiled. He bounced backward and fired a bunch of molting wings at Travis. These, however, were not blockable, they were sharp and deadly enough to cut even his sword. Silver morphed his knives together, and they formed a staff, the edges sharpened to tips. He now took a bo staff stance, defensive. He was pretty sure it would take more to beat Travis, and he had no intention of letting his guard down.

~~~~~

Jade, who had been on the sidelines, out of view, fired a light arrow, which turned into about 50 arrows, all aimed towards Travis.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (Lol, yea tell me about it)

Travis noticed Silver smile as well. It was quite possible that he was enjoying himself just as much as Travis was. Travis, from how fast he could, computed that the molten wings would be best dodged, not blocked, and so attempted to dodge them. However, he was cut twice,once on the shoulder, and another time on the knee by the first wave of assault. Travis watched Silver take another stance, this time with his newly formed staff. Before he could attack him, though, the sword Jade launched an arrow at Travis, which instantly turned into a few dozen more. Not expecting it, Travis had not enough time to dodge, and not enough movement to parry all of them. He braced himself for the impacts of the arrows.

But they never came. In front of him stood Alex and in front of them both was the large released form of Adamanta. Alex looked angrily at Jade, and then at Gold. Travis smiled and nodded at Alex, who nodded back. He began moving casually back towards him.

"You keep your weapon away from my brother and his fight. Fight fairly, or have you no honor at all?"

Alex positioned himself back to where he stood before and held the blade over his shoulder in a similar fashion.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • (I thought Adamanta couldn't project physically?)

Jade shook her head.

"I''m not just a sword, I'm a person. Besides, you guys weren't even fighting!"

~~~~~

Silver smirked.

"I don't think Alex and Gold want to fight..."

He remained defensively stanced against Travis.

~~~~~

Gold sighed and remain stanced. He hadn't even moved.

"Don't blame me for Jade's actions..."

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • (Holy Magikarps people. I am beyond sorry that I couldn't post)

Angel saw Gold fighting Alex, and Silver fighting Travis. She didn't know what to do. She had become so timid, so scared, so fragil a creature, she wasn't even sure she could bear to pick up her sword. She shook her head, clearing it. She HAD to do it. She bent down and picked up her sword. As soon as her skin connected with the hilt of her sword, she totally changed. She calmed, stilled. All the doubt in her mind and heart disappeared. She was ready to fight. She was NOT running anymore. She knew that Gold and Alex didn't want to fight anymore than she did. Jade was a bit impulsive. She moved, no, glided closer to Gold. She would no longer hide from fighting. She refused to play the part of the simmpering, cowardly, timid female. She was an angel, not some scared little human. She held her sword defensively. She hadn't spoken to Alex since she had 'died'. She smiled. "Hello Alex. Nice to see you again. I must say, your brother's sword is very, very sharp. He must keep it in good condition. You simply must show me how you keep it that sharp when this is all said and done.", She said. Her voice was slightly different. A bit more haunted. That's to be expected when you were turned into a ghost for a few hours. You took on some ghostly qualities. She simply stood there, waiting patiently and calmly.

Back