• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

Stop being so oblivious to my frustrations. It's hard for you to help solve my problem when the problem is you. You really need to get over the idea that your beliefs are the greatest in all creation and should thus be believed by everyone. The fact that you condemn MY separate beliefs makes it hard for me to believe you appreciate me as much as you say. I've given my warnings to you many times. Please heed them and maybe I'll stick around.

Dear Anonymous,

I am sorry for the lack of contact between us. I know I have to keep some semblance of conversation up but... I don't know what to talk to you about anymore... We seem to have gone over everything we share interests in. And I know how you feel about me too... which makes my sudden apathy towards you unnerving and guilt wrenching. This happens to me every time. It is almost as if I want only what I cannot have, and want it away from me once I have it. I am so sorry... I'll try to patch up my problems.

Dear Anonymous,

I feel like I bother you too much, especially now. And I call my problems trivial in comparison to yours because, frankly, in my mind, they are. I get worked up over the smallest things. And I am afraid. I'm afraid that I'm taking advantage of the seemingly endless patience you've shown me. That one day it'll snap, and you'll yell at me. Like all of my friends, you are one of the last people I want to have say "Go away" to me. (or any other synonymous phrase) And yet, in my opinion, I keep pushing my limits. I don't know if you can comprehend the guilt that itself puts upon me. And, even though like so many others you have condemned me from saying this: I'm sorry.

Dear anonymous,

My friends say you are wrong about what you say. But something in me can't help but wonder if you are right. If I really am the terrible, heartless, lazy, conceited monster you said I was. If anyone would know, after all, it's you. But no matter who says otherwise, I now only see a terrible person staring back at me from the mirror. Is this what you wanted?

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I'm just going to say it. You're not cute, funny, or even talented for that matter. If being fake counts as a talent, then you have 1, no 2 because you're also a liar. Remember me in middle school? Yeah, the unimportant kid, that you teased and made miserable? Yeah, me. I hope you enjoyed that, I really hope you do, because I'm going to kick your ass. I don't care if you are a girl, what you did to me, and my friends was something no human should do, so I'll just have to beat some sense into you.

Better watch your back, cause I'm going to get revenge sooner or later.

Sweet dreams.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Dear Nick,
    I've been wanting to get this off my chest for a while.
    Sometimes I feel like people misunderstand or misinterpret the meaning of this thread- the fact that speaking out is supposed to be a form of empowerment, and a way to say things that are difficult to say otherwise. A way people can put things into words so that they may understand it for themselves, rather than a way to speak passive aggressively to others that try to decipher these messages as calls to them. Sometimes if something is difficult to say, it still should be said in private, because it can be personal to one's self. And although it is hard to search for the right words, sometimes those words are better not left to the assumption of others, as others will still derive harsh criticism from them, even if they don't share their own words.
    I know I myself are guilty of this, for looking upon this thread and wondering what the poster might be feeling or going through, for looking at the content and wondering who they may be referring to- but I also realize that this doesn't matter- for even if they were speaking about me, their words were also not meant for me but rather for themselves. A device for self understanding. If the words were meant for me, they would address me.. so why cast judgement on the actions of the anonymous or judgement on the opinions of those affected by the anonymous?

A rhetorical question, perhaps, but I wanted to speak out to you for thanks. I'm glad you wanted to find a way to better people's lives and feelings, and I respect that. I just hope that this thread doesn't become a way to simply avoid confrontation as the anonymous should technically never be able to read what someone here may have to say about them. I encourage those who have that ideal to speak to who they wish to speak to directly, instead of using a public device to broadcast a problem. I think others also understand this and avoid this place to talk about those connected who concern them. I like the fact though, that you've decided to join us in an "open diary" to remind us that we all have feelings and that we all go through hardships. I think it also helps us understand ourselves in regard to the community. :3

So thanks, Nick :3

saint paxton

Wat it do baby boo~
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous:
    I'm doing something to you that absolutely no one deserves, and you don't even know it. It'll never, ever make it better, but I never wanted it to go this far. (Like this, anyway.) It's really fun to talk about you, and sometimes I feel like you're the only interesting conversation I can make. The truth is, I really dig you. Like, for real, but I'm too ashamed of myself to tell you what I should've told you in the beginning. It's too late now, and I don't want to lose you, so I'll probably just keep it up until I can't anymore.

Mostly, I'm just really, really, really sorry.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Dear Anonymous,

I've talked to you a few times, but I still don't know you that well. However, I know enough to notice that you're really unhappy about something and it makes me sad that you're so sad because you're such a nice and fun person from my experiences talking with you. I hope things get better for you and I sincerely hope that whatever is wrong sorts itself out so you can cheer up again ♥ try your best to keep your head up! I'd like to talk to you again soon :)

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

It's been what? Four years now? I still think about you sometimes, as strange as that seems. Sometimes I find myself wondering if you still think of me, too. You were always there for me in high school, even when no one else was. Not a day has went by that I haven't regretted what I did to you. I will never forget that look on your face when you found out I was with someone else. It was then that I felt certain you felt what I felt. I often wonder what my life would have been like had I done things differently. Had I ended up with you. I never told you this because I was a coward back then, but I'm not a coward now and if I could see you again, I would tell you... but you should know, I loved you. And sometimes I wonder if I would still be loving you today had I told you what I felt back then.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I was wrong about you all along. I can't believe I'm saying this... you're the best thing that's happened to me. <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous(es)

I'm glad of the IRC. If not for that, I probably wouldn't ever have talked to you/talked to you as much as I have.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Look. I know it's thanks to your introducing me to certain people that I have all the friends I do now.

But you've changed. You're no longer the happy person I knew, who always babbled about whatever was on your mind that moment.

Now, I'm not going to blame this on your boyfriend despite the fact I've noticed the changes occurred after he came. From the times I've talked to him, he seems like a pretty good guy.

That makes me wonder. Do you think you're not a good enough person for him? Are you trying to make yourself better in the wrong ways?

But... The way you act makes me think that something happened beyond that. You're not the friend I knew last year. Now you're just vicious.

Remember Alissa from last year? The nice girl who only wanted to be your friend, and at first you two got along better than you and I?

After you changed, she tried to avoid you. I heard from her friend that you confronted her about it. What she responded with wasn't rude, it was the truth.

But what you did was worse than anything she could have done to you. Seriously, that was a horrible rumor. You practically ruined her social life... For life.

Honestly, I don't know why I even try and hang out with you anymore. All you ever do is put me down, and talk bad about the friends you introduced me too. The friends we both hang out with last year. Remember how during Spring Break we decided to go to the Dairy Queen all the way across town? Remember how Jason and Seth pooled their money when you realized you forgot your wallet?

How did you thank them? You spread rumors saying such sexual things about them that I don't even want to remember what you said.

And with how much power you have, somehow, most people believed you.

When are you going to say something about me? What horrible thing will you come up with to ruin my already ruined social life?

Seriously, I don't understand how anybody thinks you're worth a penny anymore.

You'll never read this, but that's probably why I'm writing it. I could never say this to your face. You'd probably murder me if I did.

But... Y'know. You were a good person once. Maybe you could try and go back to being a good person? The friend we once knew?

'cuz... I kinda miss that person...

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Each day brings closer the release of Pokemon Black and White and it gets me more anxious. I have yet to pre-order the games and even when I do, who'll bring it here to me from London? By God's grace I'll at least pre-order by Friday, let's hope money's in the Bank. I can't just wait to get my hands on those games.

Yours Faithfully,
    Mr shouldn't-be-but-is-Anxious

Nameless.

Today... you touched my heart. Though the words were spoken through a song and not completely through you... I really felt it. I felt the love, I felt the change, I felt the hope breathing right back into me. My faith has been reignited today.. by you. By the beautiful things you hear, by the beautiful words you speak, and by your own strength. I can finally breathe again... and I finally feel okay again. I feel I have been truly blessed having you in my life. You helped me to build back up today.. you helped me smile again... and now I know... everything will be okay. I will become what I want to be, and I will finally change this... all of this...

To the world, you may be a normal person.. but to this girl, you are a true hero.
    Thank you... for everything.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I went through most of the day and didn't think about you. Then at some point, I got a craving for Dr. Pepper mixed with Mountain Dew. I've never even had them mixed.

Dear Anonymous,

When you post something on Facebook and I see your profile picture thumbnail, I swear my heart skips a beat, even though it's not like you're posting anything for me or to me.

Dear Anonymous,

Don't you dare do this. Too many people care about you. We're going through the same thing. Honey, I know it's hard...it's one of the hardest things to go through, but in the end, you will be so much stronger for whatever and whoever is down the road. You can't do this...you just can't let things stop here. You're too young. And like I said, so many people here care about you, and no one wants this to be the end. Just please don't leave. You're scaring me...you made me actually cry for the first time since January 7th. Completely bawling, and I just couldn't stop.

Dear Anonymous,

You...weaken me...

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    I'm really sick of seeing your goddamn loofah chalk-full of knotted hair and pubes every morning. It's really disgusting. Get a new one, you dirty, inconsiderate human being. Do I really need to go out and buy one- or are you really that okay with washing yourself with that? Or how about.. leave your mess in your own room so I don't have to throw up. You're 25; act like a grown woman.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back