• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
Years
  • Dear Anonymous:

I'm sorry for everything. I introduced myself to you in September thinking that we'd be in a relationship eventually. You seemed happy to talk to me at first, but I knew from the start I wouldn't be good enough for you. For whatever reason, you stopped talking to me. And now, you made a mistake, and you're recovering from it. I worry about you 24/7. I can't even focus on my schoolwork now. All I wish for is that you and me could talk again, and perhaps start dating. In addition, I want to help you with whatever stands in your way. I'd never let you fall like you did almost a month ago.

Dear Anonymous:

Mind your own damn business.

Dear Anonymouses:

Yes, I do love her. Now stop asking me. It's irritating. I won't admit this in real life, but I guess my sadness is visible in school.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Dear anonymous,

I didn't ask for your opinion, but thank you for sharing it with me. I feel inspired and changed for the better. Praise your light.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I would like to thank you so much for making my childhood so special. I still look out my window sometimes, staring at your house and wondering whether we'd still be hanging out now if you hadn't moved away. You only live like 15 minutes away now, but it's too heartbreaking to come and see you because I know even if I do, it'll never be the same as it was when we were kids. I just want a time machine.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Why are you doing this to me? Why do you hate me? What have I done to you? Are you jealous of me or what? I really don't understand you. And also, thanks for telling me off, the deputy principle now thinks that I'm a really bad person. :P I've totally lost my chance of winning the school spirit award. Thanks to you.​

~ Kelsey

Dear Anonymous,

Stop acting. Just because nobody cheered for you doesn't mean you can cry out loud like a little cry baby. They didn't cheer for you because you're a bi***. You have no friends, you are a TOTAL LONER. I am not your lean-back friend, and I will never be.

Don't talk when you've got nothing good to say. AND DON'T CRITICIZE OTHERS IF YOU'RE NOT AS GOOD AS THEM.

Also, I want you to know that Charlie HATES you. Charlie and I have been together for nearly 8 months and we will not break up that easily so STOP FLIRTING WITH HIM.

Copying others' work is not a good thing. Especially in tests. It is bad for both you and I. It is bad for you because you won't be able to learn stuff and the teacher might think you've copied my answer and for me because the teacher might think I let you copy my answers.

Lastly, I want to tell you the your mom doesn't have the right to control what I say. BECAUSE SHE'S NOTHING BETTER THAN ME AND I HAVE MY OWN RIGHTS ON WHAT I WANNA SAY.​

~ Kelsey

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Why send me a job offer and then never respond to my emails? I don't think you know how badly I need some sort of employment.

Dear Anonymous,

I still don't understand how you can watch that stupid TV show with all its annoying characters and bad artwork and animation. Come to think of it, I don't know how that stupid TV show ever made it onto the airwaves.

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for keeping me sane when living in my situation would have otherwise drove me insane.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dear anonymous,

You think I enjoy being depressed? Do you think I have a choice? Seriously? You're a full grown adult and a teacher at that, shouldn't you have the slightest idea of what it is by now? It isn't something you can choose or control. It's not like I wake up everyday saying 'Oh, I feel like I'm going to sit and mope about my feelings today.' And you shouldn't be telling kids to grow up just because they are depressed. Learn some manners then maybe you'll get some respect.

Dear anonymous,

I cared for you. I still care for you. I love you. It's a strong word, I know, but I feel like I really do. And you not giving me a proper answer on whether you still like me or not isn't helping it. When I asked you to reject my feelings you just cowered away and said I can't do it. You think it's hard rejecting people? Well, try living in someone shoes who hasn't gotten a proper answer. It's not easy. If you still like me as your sister says, then at least let me know. We went out for a while, and when can try it again. I miss those times.

Dear anonymous,

Don't tell me what to do. I know what I'm doing, I know what bothers her and what not. Don't tell me you know her better than me when you met her the same time as I did. We went out, we told each other everything. You probably do know some things that I don't know, but don't act like I know nothing about her. I know you're trying to help me and all, but I can manage.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Dear Anonymous,

You'll find your sunshine again. It might be gone for a little while, but once the night passes and the clouds clear, the world will be bright and joyous again.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Dear Anonymouses,

When trying to describe people on PC before, I would always introduce the person as "someone I know from PC", because I haven't felt like I've connected too deeply or consistently with anyone from here, only superficially. But a few days ago I realized that there are now some people that I describe as friends. Thanks for that. (:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I'm proud of you, bro! I wish I could have been with you tonight like last year. Remember the crazy people at the other table? And btw, be glad you weren't in the car with the rest of us when we were in the parking lot just hanging. Now that was weird. I think I got it on camera, haha. Have a good time tonight. You and your girl look great in the pictures your mom posted.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm proud of you too, you grease ball. lol Try not to bug the anon above too much in college. Oh and for the record, if you end up doing what I told you not to do, I will personally come to your house and throw cake in your face! Or any food you don't like. Stay clean, and take my advice, gurl. xoxo

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sick of this ability. It does more harm than good. Take it away.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • My my this can be an angsty little thread at times, I'm addicted to it like it's PostSecret.
    --
    Dear Anonymous,

I work with you, not for you. I've been there for two years now, I know what I'm doing. So when a customer asks me a question, let me answer it. You talking over me makes me look like an idiot.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dear Anonymous,

I don't know why I consider some people as my friends. They just lie and play games with me. You made me look like a fool in front of someone I care for dearly. It wasn't funny. It was rude and she probably thinks I'm stupid now. Thanks again for making me look like a fool.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Dear Anon,

Please stop just sitting there all day saying how much you wish things would change without doing anything to make it happen. You know I love ya, but... seriously... get up and move and do something about it if you really don't like it.

======

Dear Anon,

I don't have anything to do with you particularly for two reasons: one, I can't be in your house. It kiiiiiiiills me. My allergies get set off like crazy and I also can't stop coughing from all the smoke. The second? You haven't changed at all. You just got skinnier and grew a beard. You're still the same person. Both an old man and an arrogant, hormonally driven little boy. And you've yet to learn courtesy and respect. Clean up and grow up and then we'll talk

======

Dear Anon,

I'm sorry. I really am. I'm not avoiding you at all. In fact, I want to hang around with you and whatnot. But I can't come to your home right now. Please stop making me feel guilty about it and saying the things you say. I'm not like our sister. I still care. So please... please stop.

King!

better
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

This morning was fun. :) This is why I like you. This is how it should be, not you laughing at me, but with me. So keep it like this, at least for twenty more days. xD

Dear Anonymous,

Wow. Four weeks left. Only four weeks. I hope those rumors I heard aren't true, even though if you stay you probably won't say a word to me. What was it those girls were talking about so long ago? That kind of hurt... I don't know why you like them more. But okay. And sorry about what my friend said to you, too. I was never going to myself, it was stupid, and that is probably what ruined us forever. Even though it never would have happened anyways, lol. But yeah. It's a horrible way to be, but, I'm going to miss you the most I'd think.

P. S. If it was you yesterday, then seriously, what was that!?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous:

It was great that we finally got back together; because, I really missed you, you know? It was too bad that our work and well, distance got in the way, but, I'm glad it all worked out. :3

You know, you're a person that loves to just have a laugh and a good time, carefree without worries; which is what I love about ya, and how I really admired you~ And a few other things, but...I'm too lazy to type them all out. :3 Just know, there is alot!

[oh god I'm so happy right now that I'm prepared to throw my plushies in the great lake o' doom, because that's how I show great happiness, har har. Okay, the lake o' doom isn't real, but darn it, it should be.]

Anyway, take care of yourself! Till we see each other again. ^^

Dear Anonymous:

Thanks for today; it really lifted weight off my shoulders. ^^

You really are awesome, and really fun tiger. ^__^

Dear Anonymous:

...Don't be so quick to judge me.
    In fact, I made a lot of efforts.

Last edited:

Meinfoo

Spelling error? Spelling win!
    Years
  • Dear anonymous

I wonder how many people would be more happy if the people in this thread actually told the people they were talking about. Reading through this thread it just seems a lack of communication is the main problem. Take what you are about to post in this thread and speak your mind. Usually a person is unaware they are making you feel this way and venting it isn't going to change anything.

Now... to tell them.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dear Anonymous,

I want to be friends, but I keep falling for you. Why can't you reject me? Is it because you still like me? Just let me know if you do, cause I'm hurting over here.....

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous:

School's winding down, and I'm getting the impression that you're not coming back after that mistake you made. I just want you to know that even though we never got a chance to know each other very well, you mean a lot to me, and I'll always keep you in my thoughts. You were unlike any other girl I've dated, and I would've loved to have gone out with you. It's a shame you stopped talking to me, really. It hurt me, and caused my emotions to spiral out of control.

We may meet again sometime, and hopefully you'll be happy to see me, though I doubt that. I know I never cross your mind, and I doubt I ever will. I'm not good enough for someone as beautiful as you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back