• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • I still want to see you getting it, but the pressure is really high... and probably you wouldn't get it anyway. I'm still ready to support you, but I need something, some gesture, something to prove you care about it. Please.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Not being able to talk to you much has been such a strain on me lately. A lot of people don't really see or know that behind all the peppiness that I've been giving off during recent weeks that I've been longing for your company and have been rather desperate to be back and sharing the kinds of moments only the two of us could ever create together. My long battle with faulty technology is over and for the first time in a long time, I feel whole again. Last night when I talked to you I felt such a warm sensation elate me and...there is only one cause of that feeling. It's you; it's your tenderness, it's your love, it's the one thing I've been craving for all this time and I can safely say that right now I am in a complete realm of happiness, and I know that it will continue to last as we carry on our legacy together.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymouses,

The "your sister is your boss" jokes are getting incredibly old and irritating. This is my workplace, if you want to heckle someone, go to the improv.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,

You may likely never know what else you did wrong. Get used to it. Under normal circumstances I'd be fine with you by now. It's sad you unknowingly stepped on the wrong nerve. You'll probably never even guess why I'm pissed. That's good. You don't need to know, in fact I'd rather you didn't even try to guess or try make things up...you can't. You screwed up big, and you can't reverse it, you must simply wait for my forgiveness. Sorry I have to be such a jerk. It's just how I feel.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dear Anonymous,

You're giving me mixed emotions. Which frankly, is confusing the hell out of me.

Dear Anonymous,

You seem to hate me for some reason. I don't even know who you are, so how can you say that I hate you as well?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm so tired of having to clean up this thread from people who don't recognize the big bold text in the first post. This thread is not for people looking to speak to each other. It's not for petty drama, and it's not for thinly veiled shade being thrown at specific people who are part of the forums. The primary focus of this thread is to allow a way for people who truly have no way of being able to tell people on their lives offline things that they would like to say to them.

While I won't be able to tell if someone is directing something to their father, a friend in real life, or a person on here, I can pick up on the context of most of these, and arguments seem to sprout out of nowhere here. I ask you to keep your personal problems with a member, whether they're a friend or not, off of this thread and keep it to an MSN convo or PM conversation. Most of the time, the people catch on that it's about them, and it completely ruins the anonymity of the thread.

Anyone after this point doing any of the things I listed in the first paragraph will be infracted. If you're having conversations with people through this thread, you're abusing this thread. When someone who doesn't have any part of your argument with someone comes up to a staff member and reports you for misusing this thread, you're abusing this thread. If you can say something in this thread so many times, and have conversations with this person through this thread (you obviously have no problem talking to the person about whatever it is that's on their mind), you're abusing this thread. If you're using this thread to throw shade at people you no longer have the ability to talk to, you're abusing this thread. This thread is called dear anonymous; not dear obvious. Please respect that.

While I recognize sometimes you let the emotions get the better of you, there are better and more appropriate outlets to express your feelings than in this public thread, where everyone can see. Take it to a Notepad/TextEdit/Word document, a private blog, or a written letter. Or try to resolve the matter on your own.

This is going to be the last notice from a staff member posted here.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Theoretically you should be having free time 24/7, stop having something to do each weekend. And when you do have time, stop making unreasonable demands such as "hey let's go swimming" already. Always the one thing I hate.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I love you. With all my heart and soul, I really do love you ♥

And I'll keep that promise I made. May I die a painful death if I don't.

~Dipu

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Dear Anonymous,

No matter what you say to me or my friends, I'll always keep this smile in my heart and this S on my chest... because if I'm not my own superman, who's going to catch me when I fall?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Ever think I just don't need to act mature when I'm in my own home? You'll understand at my age, but get it together, overall, you're not more mature than me. Maybe I act immature at home, because I mean hey, it's family. I want to be myself and well...myself? I'm a goofy person, not only that, but you made me ride a scooter and I was tired. When I'm tired, I'm an airhead to say the least. So just cause you rode the bike and weren't tired and you were making cookies doesn't make you more mature. Besides, in public? You are the biggest loser ever, no joke. So before you go off calling me immature, look at yourself and look at what you've done. You have a lot of experiences to have before you can truly be looked at as "mature."

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Dear Anon,
    Why does it matter what language it's in? It's music and it sounds good and I like it. Does that make me weird? Music is art, will you say liking the Mona Lisa is bad because it's French? Why would you say that every song that isn't in your language bad? That doesn't make any sense.

Dear Anon,
    I did NOT give your computer a virus. I wish you would have never married my grandpa because sometimes I think you blame me with your mistakes. You're like 65. Take responsiblity when you get a virus! I was just using your computer! I went on sites I always browse at home! IT WASN'T ME! I'm 12 okay, stop telling me "shut up" is a mean word. Stop.

Dear Anon,
    Why did you marry the above anon? Mom said you were nice and you weren't mean like you are now. Sometimes you make me so depressed, "It's your fault! You're the oldest! You should now better!" I'm still a kid and I make mistakes, Heck I'm a person and I make mistakes! Being older doesn't mean I'm perfect. I wish I was! But sometimes my sister gets on my nerves and I get mad! Sometimes everyone but you and your stupid hag for a wife are the only ones that seems oblivous to the fact that I wasn't causing any trouble! She was trying to annoy me because she knows you baby her! I think it's because you married the above anon, that's why you're like this. Mom said you were nice, but now you just act mean... She also said after you had a divorce from my real grandma and married your hag you got meaner. *sigh* Just get a divorce and get her out of my life.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Haha. Dont invite me places then make up a bunch of lies to get out of going out somewhere with me.

Dear Anonymous,

You're so annoying, what is with you anyway? You're actually so two faced. I've known you eleven years and you're still as much of a jerk then as you are now. Why do I even bother making an effort with you anymore? You wont change.

Dear Anonymous,

Make up your mind please. One second you hate me and run away at the sight of me, and now you're talking to me! Why?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous.

You don't deserve the amount of crap you get! </3 You're my bestfriend and I love you so much! I wish I could do more to help you through this! ):

====

Dear Anonymous.

YOU! Caused of all of this. She wouldn't close to suicide if you had just shut your stupid mouth and never got involved. I could of been talking to her about our trip to the beach this weekend instead of talking her out of suicide!

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You act like you're the smartest person in the world. You blame everyone else on the team, when instead, you're the one to be blamed. Yet, we don't say a thing. You know why? Because you're an idiot. A bad one at that. Don't tell me what to do, cause if you do, you won't yell at us again.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous. hi again

You only talk to me for him! >: Cheer's for using me, and you're even worse! Picking her, over me, I'm your bestfriend.

So yeah, thanks for that! From now on, you're getting cold responses from me.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    dear anonymous

you know, i'm kind of glad you left when you did. because it gives you a chance to sleep through your thoughts, and it gives me a chance to sort out mine.

i guess the thing i want to tell you more than anything but can't; you said you were hopeless. life's not hopeless but you are. how can you be hopeless? how can you be hopeless? how can you live life without at the very least being satisfied with where you are? and i know you can just come back at me and say "yeah, i'm totally satisfied with where i am rn" but hell no! i mean, serious, legitimate satisfaction. you're not satisfied. i know it. i can feel it.

you're talking about being hopeless. before, you said i inspired you to hope for better days. does this mean i've failed my job? does this mean i've somehow failed you? no, it doesn't; you'll never place the blame on me because that's just like you and that's the reason i'm still here for you. you said you changed, you said you rebelled, you said you're different. you're the same person to me no matter where you change. you will always be that person to me, no matter how far we drift apart. you will always be who you are whether you feel like you're just living life or whether you live to make a difference.

want to know something? regardless of whether or not you will live to make a difference, i will live to be the difference in you. i will see too it someday that you look back on this day and never regret. you will never regret this decision that you made to not live life the way it's supposed to be lived, because you will never make this decision. i will not allow you to just waste yourself like this because you have so much potential to be the difference you need. i will be your damn superman. there's an S on my chest and i will not let you lose yourself like this. you have a heart and a brain - you have a life to live so get out there and live it already. i will gladly throw you as far away as possible from me and the rest of this world if i knew it would make you never regret in the end.

yeah, life is hard. maybe not for me so much as you, but life's still damn hard anyway. you said "love hurts"... love only hurts when you lose it. and god damnit you're losing it. it isn't what it is, it's MORE than that. YOU are more than that. you're more than that to everyone, to everyone you know, to your partner, to your friends, to your family, to your closest friends, to me. in fact, it seems to me that the only person who doesn't recognize how important and amazing you are is yourself.

someone gave up on you earlier because you let them believe you're breaking their trust. you let them believe you're giving up. i know you're not giving up. you will never do that. you are one of the strongest human beings i have ever known and i'm not lying, for once in my entire ****ing life. yeah, sure, i do lie... but i never lie when i'm serious. i don't think i've ever been more serious than i am right now. you underestimate how serious this is: it's your damn life you're throwing out the window. there is a reason for you to live life with joy, happiness, and love. live is not a struggle to be endured; it's an experience to embrace and enjoy. please, i know you're going to figure out some way to remain dramatic about all of this and let yourself stay in the state you are. i'm going to tell you right now; a big part of those "fluctuating emotions" are because i see yours fluctuate, too. i care about you. i don't know if you'll find any solace in that or if it's become something you can expect from me but i don't give a damn. i'm starting to get frustrated with myself for being unable to help when i can. and no, "just being there" isn't helping. at least, if it was, you wouldn't be where you are right now.

i will be your superman, whether you want me to or not. you're falling off a tower of hope, you're a damsel in distress; that's my cue. i might not be able to fly yet but you've given me a reason to learn how.

dear anonymous

i'm not ignoring you and neither is anyone else. stop feeling like no one cares, okay? because i do and so do all your friends. you can't let one person bring you down like they do. it's not the end of the world if one person decides that they're not good enough to be your friend.

dear anonymous

why do you know so much about me? you're... kinda creepin' me out. and if you wanted to know, no, it's not you.

dear anonymous

time to take my bow and revel in the fact that everything you know about me is made of your assumptions and forgotten pasts

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Dear Anon

I may be quiet and naive and stupid and shy but I am worth so much more than you think I am. I am a friend worth keeping, even if your other friends don't approve of me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back