• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poki

Banned
Years
  • Dear anon,

No, my art does not belong in the trash. Yeah, the paper's all ****ed up, but I'd rather keep it for future reference. >_>

Years
  • Dear Anon,

You're cool. I don't know much about you but I'm going to assume that nervous talkativeness you have was because you were nervous about your first impression on me. Considered asking Anon2 about you but I don't want him to think I'm into you and ruin my fun.
    I'm not going to ever tell you you nailed me with that whole routine, intentional or not. But I will say that I think it'd be cool to hang out again and that I'm pretty sure your boyfriend is a drug dealer.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

It's like you've said so many times; I miss you but I've never met you so technically can't really miss you.

Dear Anonymous,

COME TO ME ALREADY I WANT TO CUDDLE YOU AND TAKE CARE OF YOU FOREVER AAAAAAAAAAAA

Dear Anonymous,

I really don't understand you at all. But I do think your heart is in the right place. So I can't quite dislike you :3

Years
  • (NOT) Dear (AT ALL) anonymous college professor,

you, your assistant and your class organization can go F yourself. If I wanted to fill my entire summer with stress and frustrations, I'd go and try to catch a dozen of shiny Chanseys, instead of watching you obviously holding a grudge against me, unfair grading, and ****** excuses for why my test constantly had less points then it should have. If I knew you're so scared of the college because they'd monitor you and see how much you suck at your job so you let everyone pass with the same grade including those who actually failed the writing part, I wouldnt study my ass off the entire summer and just memorize the previous exams like all those who were probably going to fail the exam.

Gladly,
    never taking your class again.

*anger bubble explodes*

I feel better already.

Last edited:

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Dear anon,

*Sigh* This is ridiculous. I don't need you to take me to a psychologist just because I can't remember where my report card is. < I wish I was making this up.

I have selective memory, so what? Plus, I have probably had way more important things to think about at that time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Dear A,

I understand that it's usually best to embrace failures, as they help us learn and do better next time, but only catch we have is if--a big if--there is a next time (no guarantee, as much as I'd hate to say it). If there isn't, could there possibly be anything to actually look forward to? However, I'm willing to give this a shot; let's see where it goes!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    DA,

Life is great. Everyday I become more and more myself and I have never been happier!!!! I can't believe I have broken through almost all the things that have held me back and best of all I did it while being all by myself. That is probably the most rewarding feeling of all. To not have to depend on someone else for some sort of self accomplishment or feelings of worth. It's really opened my eyes to the person that I am and it makes me realize how strong I truly am!! I almost never doubt myself anymore because I know I can do anything if I really try. :) I'm so thankful for having such good friends and family in my life to share my happiness with. I am just so proud of myself which is something I never thought I would say one day!!! I feel like I am an almost fully blossomed flower tehehehehehe!!!

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
  • DA,

After spending a couple hours with you, I want to be alone for the rest of the day. Being around you is absolutely draining, and every conversation with you is just counting down to the point where I decide I'm sick of your ****, giving you increasingly less-subtle hints that I don't want to continue, right up until I flat-out stop responding to anything you say and you're still completely oblivious. And I know I have poor social skills, but the way you are on the complete opposite end of the spectrum with it is just a one-way ticket to pissing people off.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Dear anon,

So, you really weren't worth it. I'd be surprised 2-3 months ago, I really would, because I had high hopes for you, and it still pains me to admit this, but now that I can see clearly - you're not worth ****.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Dear anon,
    I just want to know if you are okay, and nothing more, because I just want that we can talk like what we used to be.

Years
  • DA,
    I want to throw you down on my bed and make out with you. Why couldn't that woman have waited two hours to have that brain bleed? I really wanted to go on that date with you. You actually made RESERVATIONS, which is something no man has ever done for a date with me. Made me feel all grown up. Buuuut you gotta save lives and all that, I know, I know. This feels like dating a super hero. A super hero with long hours.
    WEDNESDAY, I'LL SHOW YOU A GOOD TIME. Right as soon as I bail on a date with this other guy that isn't as cool as you.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous...

Why? I really like you, I never felt the same about anyone else before, but you go out with one of my best friends, not even a week after you made me confess to you. I've been broken a lot, but you broke me in a completely different way. I can't talk to you; I can't look at you. I'm not mad at all, not disappointed, not sad, just empty.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Da,
    You do not touch someone while they're pissing in a urinal. Grow the **** up. I will punch you in the face next time you do that, and i will not hesitate. So lucky i managed to control myself today.

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
  • Dear Anon,

Things have gotten better between us. I can really feel it. I yearn for the day that I may hold you in my arms. Please be well and take care of yourself.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Dear anon,
    I'm glad that I met you already, it's been days after I'm busy somewhere.

Dear other anon,
    I don't think you need to rely on people's age if you want some wisdom. I have heard of some which have lots of wisdom even as a kid, btw.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

I don't know if I will ever get another chance to converse with you, but I hope someday our paths may cross again, and that we may have the chance to resolve the 5+ years of unnecessary weirdness and misunderstanding and get to know each other without assumptions and raised shields. No matter what, though, I love you and I wish you all the best on your path through life, and hope that something puts a smile on your face every day. I miss that smile.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • DEAR ANONYMOUS

I have those free tickets to Universal Studios I promised you seven years ago. I wonder if you actually thought I would make it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back