• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No-ones leaving..I'm just on appear offline, most others are online XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It wasn't that obvious to me, just that the other US people I spoke to had time differences like that..so I just assumed..I can't really call it a guess XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    XD

Not really, no offense but I havent noticed your themes at all XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...Okay..XD

I'm too lazy to get another theme going..so I'll just change between my Beautifly and Bellossom avvehs XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • why is everyone obsessed w/ themes? i only got 1 cuz i liked this one *thnx pikabloo!* :P and cuz everyone else was doin it *feels cheezey* lol

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • If you can't see my profile, no chance of seeing my theme. Only staff can stalk me. And that's kinda scary if you think about it. XD

The theme I'm going to have is like super-emo to some people. But still awesome. XD

That Vincent Valentine theme is uber awesome. One of the best I've seen for a while.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Thanks, Dawson.

Though when I look at my sig that "The Indestructible" part makes me wonder. And other people too. Since they're like "How's he indestructible?! Isn't he human?"

I got that from the end of Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII at the end of the game. Some doctor said Vincent was made with an indestructible body or something.

Isn't Vincent dead and he's only, er, "alive" because of Mako energy? That can explain the indestructablily.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I'd say he's just em- *SHOT*
    Ahem. What I MEANT to say it, he's... cool. DX

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Well, that could be one possibility. At first glance, when I saw the dude, I thought he was what many people thought he was: A vampire. The walking dead....

But the dude is completely human. Nothing vampirish except his clothes.
    My cousin told me the whole story of him being dead and whatever, but I'm not really sure if it's true.

I think I played FF7 a little too much as well, just not with Vincent. I didn't get him 'til recently xD

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Yeah, Vincent is pretty emo. I could've sworn I read somewhere that he slept for 56 years in depression after Lucrecia died (or did she even die...?)

*.* Teh emo-ness. Plus, he's kind of gothic with all the red and black...and the pale skin...whoo...

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yes, Lucretia died. The pale skin? Pfft. That just how he looks. Vincent is always emo. Though he can be a little emotionless at times.

The red and black makes him look kinda cool. :<

Errr.... a little emotionless, you say. Do I have to say it? XD
    But he does rock, of course. The colours certainly aid that. And 56 years.... I could sleep that long from jet-lag DX;

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I wonder, If Vincent and Sephiroth were to ever battle, who would win? Vincent with only guns, and Sephiroth with a helload of magic + a huge sword. Though Vincent could transform turning the tide of the battle.

Then again, Sephiroth could, too..that'll be a hard one.

Yeah, well, they're both emo, they both got ridiciously big whacking things and they can both seemingly fly through the air doing all sorts of gung-ho things, so my guess is as good as yours.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Lawl, Gung-ho. XD

See, Vincent and Sephiroth have a lot in common. They're not the only ones though. Cloud is kinda emo too. But the emoest out of all of them has to be Sephiroth, since he's always forlorn and talks like it.

Dude, he frickin looks like he has onions under his nose, 24-7. DX
    CLOUD IS NOT EMO THANKS *smack*

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Um.. KINDA emo. >:(

He acts emo sometimes. I mean, he may act cool and stuff, but around Sephiroth, he's more emo than I've ever seen the dude before.

Maybe that's because Sephiroth is making him feel emo! Omg. D;

Okay, this is starting to intrigue me. Let me quote from advent.

Cloud: Just stay quietly in my memories! *slashes old sep into a million things*
    Sep: I will never remain just a memory *dies*

Not exact, but yeah XD So then, who's more emo there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back