• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Didn't everyone love BritneyPikachu119?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Title's self-explanitory. :P Wasn't he like the best OC mod ever? With all her new rules, and her welcome thread, and her brilliant story in OW. Wasn't she so much better than banning Andy? XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Mr Cat Dog said:
    Title's self-explanitory. :P Wasn't she like the best OC mod ever? With all her new rules, and her welcome thread, and her brilliant story in OW. Wasn't she so much better than banning Andy? XD
    Oh, alright, I admit it, she was a better mod than me, and her rules pwned Eli's and mine. XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Doctor Zoidberg said:
    lol. Stop saying you suck, Kylie! XD

If she made RPG Rules too I'd be telling her a thing or two...
    Oh, alright, I admit it, she was a better mod than me, and her rules pwned Eli's and mine. XD
    Okay, so you can't tell w/ my XDs anymore, due to them becoming my punctuation mark... XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Originally, he was modded in the T-Dome, but then Jorge thought he'd be better in OC.

HE'S A BOY AS WELL!!!!! XD

IMO, the best thread was either teh poll in OC, her welcome thread, or her fanfiction in OW XD

Jolty-kun

Years
  • xD, i was wondering myself what she/he was, maybe she was unknown, maybe she was a gender thats still to come in the next.. 200000 years! XD, anyways, yeah, better than Andys joke thing XD, I was rofl XD

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • Mr Cat Dog said:
    He was a he... I just thought he was a she at times, for some unknown reason :P

I thought she was a girl at first. At one point she called Blue "Bluey Wooey." XD

She was a great April Fool joke, I was laughing at her rules, they pwned us so bad. XD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    OMG, BritneyPikachu119 made me laugh XD especailly the rules he made up X3 But all the threads he made were closed so I couldn't reply to any of them.

Back