• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dies Irae (Judgement Day) Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • She clambered aboard the yacht silently and headed starboard, not exerting herself to interact any further with her companions as her bare arms rested upon the metal rail which snaked itself about the vessel; preventing the travellers from tumbling overboard and being claimed by the unpredictable waves of the vast ocean. Fenton placed her bag upon the deck, relieving herself of its weight as she secured it between herself and the barrier, eyes affixed to the tranquil horizon that nurtured uncertainty and cradled the anticipation of their quest. Hoenn was a completely foreign land for the teen, even with the few anecdotes spouted by her brother having informed her of the region's characteristics. Whilst she had never traversed through the Kanto region, she was familiar with their current location thanks to documentaries on television, its proximity to Johto, her oldest brother's Indigo League campaign and wedding- not to mention Lake's stories whenever he visited their home.

Home. Once again, that four letter word surfaced within her mind, alongside memories depicting that scene of their tropical dwelling, the scent of the sea, and the cries of Wingull and Pelipper hoping to get lucky and pilfer a fish from the careless fisherman along the harbour. There were others, though like old reels of film, they were hazy, somewhat disintegrated by the passage of time. The traditional house back in Ecruteak, contrasting completely to the modern commodities within their One Island home. The garden in which she met Aipom. The mantelpiece, laden with photographs of the Sinclair siblings during various stages of their lives. There had always been more of Fenton as a baby than of her brothers- Dad always jokingly informed her that it was because they were ugly when she queried this, but had later found out the truth from a tactless seven-year-old Tristan.

"S'cause Ma didn't love ya when ya came outta her. Da' didn't want ya to think ya were the one who made her leave, even tho' it's true."

In time, she had learnt that her mother had post-natal depression, that later evolved into bi-polar disorder, and had left her husband- all because Fenton had been born a girl. The effects that spiralled from the revelation constantly haunted the teenager, embedding themselves within her subconscious and accounting for much of her persona- yet she masqueraded as one with no troubles, save for a volatile nature. Such was the joy of bottling everything up, though with joy, also came sadness. Sadness that was now afflicting her, as she stared longingly out at the ocean.

"Ugh, I'm being an idiot," she mumbled inaudibly to herself, the prickling sensation of tears welling from her ducts prompting Fenton to distract herself. Thus, she began to unravel the material from her bad hand, nodding her head approvingly at the congealed blood, uncaring towards the notion that she only had one tank top that was appropriate to be worn. Perhaps they would be able to acquire some different clothing during their journey- unless of course, those insane anonymous schemers behind this entire 'Dies Irae' charade decided to unleash their 'secret weapon'. Every bad guy or organisation had one (Fenton was still speculating the identity of the perpetrator- or at least the person who had been considerate, and created the audio that had been broadcasted to the television within Oak's laboratory). With a habitual shrug of her shoulders as the thought was discarded as swiftly as it had formulated within her mind, Fenton scrunched the bloodstained garment up with her good hand and shoved it into her bag, somewhat relieved that she had neglected to wear her gloves after removing them in order to wash that morning. Perhaps they would have protected her skin from the sharp shards of glass that had caused the lacerations... It was all Raizel's fault, her currently flighty mind decided (such a trait was akin to a defense mechanism, whereby her thoughts would frantically try and conceal the uncovered inner pain that attached to memories deep within her cerebrum). Yes, if he hadn't had laughed like that, then perhaps her rage would not have intensified to the point that she had to physically unleash it. At least she didn't have psychic powers, like her mother had. Did.

"Dammit," she seethed inwardly, the hand that had departed from her bag and then strummed its fingers upon the rail suddenly gripping the metal tightly. Gritting her teeth together, she abandoned her belongings upon storming away from the panoramic display of the ocean, going off to forage for food- she was ravenous, despite consuming hash browns, bacon and a chocolate bar for breakfast less than an hour before. Junpei hadn't lied about the side-effects of the cure for her facial swelling.

"Guys, do you have any food that you don't want?" She queried upon passing Lucia and Travis, brown eyes staring up at them hopefully. "Seriously. I'm starved. I don't have anything, and I need to eat before I turn cannibal and devour Raizel. It'd be killing two birds with one stone- I wouldn't be hungry anymore, and we wouldn't have to put up with his pigheadedness. Though he'd probably taste nasty." Of course, she was joking around, toying with them, but Fenton deliberately threw the twosome a glance which indicated otherwise.

Years
  • As Fenton mentioned food, Luce's own belly grumbled loudly. Flushing furiously, she said,
    "Now that you mention it, I haven't eaten properly since Slateport."
    When I was in Hoenn... she added mentally. Back at Travis's house, she had taken a few bites before they had left, but nothing substantial. "A-Anyway," she continued, "What will be happening when we get there? Is there anything we're really looking for?" Saying that they were going to 'save the world' and whatnot was easy, but how exactly were they going to go about it?

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • OOC: I am gonan assume everyone is now on the boat except for Zora. So I am saying everyone is on the boat lol

IC:

The yacht began to pull away from the dock as the last of the group boarded. Fenton at first left them and went to another area of the boat that was unoccupied. And the yacht started sailing for it's destination, which Travis did not know. In fact, Travis now considered this. Fallabor Town was landlocked! Where was the yacht gonna take them? His only guess was a place very close to the town.

A man walked over and gave Travis some keys.
    "I am assuming you're the leader of the group?" he asked.
    Travis took the keys then looked down at the man. Travis was a little confused. Leader? "I didn't know our group had a leader. But why would you assume that?"
    The man smiled emberassed. "Well, I assumed you were the leader because you're the biggest."
    Travis sighed. It figured. Why was the biggest always assumed to be the leader? Travis didn't mind it, but he believed someone else should take that position. Or there should just be no leader at all...leaders could go mad with power. They always did. The man continued.
    "Anyway the boat ride will be about 3 hours. We'll drop you outside of Rustboro City where you will have to reach Mt. Chimney on your own. I am sorry to say we cannot help you beyond that."

It was then that Fenton came back. She looked gastly...in fact, at first Travis would assume she had never travelled by sea before, but she was not a native of Pallet and probably had travelled by sea before. Maybe it just wasn't her day.

She began, "Guys, do you have any food that you don't want? Seriously. I'm starved. I don't have anything, and I need to eat before I turn cannibal and devour Raizel. It'd be killing two birds with one stone- I wouldn't be hungry anymore, and we wouldn't have to put up with his pigheadedness. Though he'd probably taste nasty."

Travis had to chuckle at her sarcasm. She would be fun when Travis was not feeling at his best. He liked to laugh when he could, he was not the guy who found life as funny as it always was. Travis recalled a quote said by a Simpsons character, Lisa. Travis alwasy loved the show...despite television now sucking, and Family Guy taking over... Lisa said "Laughter is the language of the soul." Travis could always feel it.

Travis, chuckling, dug into his backpack and tossed her an apple from his grandmother's tree in the back. "It's not much, but it's good. I am gonna assume anyway that Lance has a buffet somewhere on this boat." Travis gave an apple to Gill, and got one for himself. He had a lot. He always made sure he had at least 10. And when he ran low, he had his grandmother send him a bunch via PC. The tree never seemed to grow short of them, and that made Travis very happy.

"Anyone else want one?" he said offering Lucia, Katem, and Carolyn one.

Lucia had asked a question about what would be done once they arrived. Travis bit into his apple, giving Lucia one (assuming she wanted it...). He swallowed. "Well, the guy who just gave me our room keys to this boat said we're gonna get dropped off outside Rustboro Town. We'll have to make it to Mt. Chimney ourselves."
    He bit into his apple again. He looked at Raziel, still unconsious. Sanitarium still held a strong grip over the body. "Thanks for your patience Sanitarium, hopefully he'll wake up soon." Travis said. Sanitarium nodded in acknowledgement.
    "As far as getting to Mt. Chimney, I have a flying type with me, he's strong enough to carry three of us, including myself if anyone here doesn't have a flyer. I don't know what he has." Travis said pointing to Raziel. "And I am not willing to find out until he is consious. If his team is anyway similiar to his personality...I want him to control them before I meet them."

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • OOC: I'm back, and I had a fun time skiing, the recent blizzard provided lots of snow.

Carolyn was zoning out for a while after returning Luna (after the prank) and she slowly walked behind the rest onto a big boat. She was shaken back into total conscience when Travis offered her an apple. Carolyn remembered how good they were and accepted it. "Thanks."

The she heard Travis say that he had a pokemon that could carry him and three others to Mt. Chimney. "Oh, we don't want your pokemon to become tierd now do we? I have a charizard, Slash, and a flygon, Sky. I could ride one while someone else rode the other." Carolyn released the two dragons from their pokeballs.

In a display of joy, Sky soared out over the water sending up a spay as he went too close. Slash pulled his tail away from the edge protecting the flame on which his life depended. The plash (plash- a light splash) startled Carolyn and she dropped her apple, but stumbled and caught it. She finished the apple with a few more bites and tossed it into a trash can (assuming there is a trash can).

Carolyn began to think about her pokemon, she had had them for a long time and now they were going on their biggest adventure. She remembered getting Slash, she was not quite ten when she got him so that would mean... she had him for three years. Three years!? I can't believe it! Then out of boerdom Carolyn leaned over the edge and watched the waves. "Say, how long is this boat ride anyway?"

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • It was one of the most beautiful things Fenton had ever laid eyes upon. Completely spherical in shape, the ruby orb of perfection gleamed as the sun's rays struck the delectable fruit from several angles, only adding to the apple's magnificence. The stalk was imperfect, but it did not detract from the perfection sitting within her right palm- it almost seemed a shame that she was about to sink her teeth into the cripsy flesh and devour it in less than a minute, thanks to her medicine-induced gluttony. Fenton stared at the core disheartenedly, unsatisfied with the notion that the aliment was no more, yet her stomach craved more. Despite being enchanted by the apple (in truth, anything edible would have had the same effect upon the rapacious female), her ears had managed to detect a crucial word in Travis' speech- buffet, which had become a synonym for Paradise thanks to her voracity.

"Mmm, buffet, 'kay," she grunted in a way that was reminiscent of primordial man, managing to locate a table laden with food and devour many of the appetisers on offer. Once her stomach was satiated (and less than half of the original amount remained upon the surface draped with a white cloth), she returned to the main group, catching the last pieces of conversation Travis offered to them.

"As far as getting to Mt. Chimney, I have a flying type with me, he's strong enough to carry three of us, including myself if anyone here doesn't have a flier. I don't know what he has. And I am not willing to find out until he is conscious. If his team is any way similiar to his personality...I want him to control them before I meet them."

"Well," Fenton tilted her head to the side, suppressing a blech (from rapidly consuming the food) which was bubbling within her oesophagus, before talking again. "Last night he sent out a Dragonite, which carried me to the motel 'cause I was kinda close to catching hypothermia... And then he used a Houndoom to dry our clothes, and a Typhlosion to cook dinner. That, I remember, because they were all pretty intimidating... The other three he's got, I have no clue, but hopefully that'd help. As for me, I've got my Absol. He can cover rough terrain pretty easily. However, he can only carry two people at once- lightweight people, too. And by lightweight, I don't mean that big ol' fatty down there." She tentatively nudged Raizel's unconscious form with a foot, as if expecting him to suddenly awaken and grab her leg like in those horror movies that she used to watch with her brothers and then have nightmares about countless days after. "It would make sense," the child-like woman continued, "if some of us travelled on land, others in the air. Who knows when this enemy will attack, and where?"

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • (OOC: First part of post is a dream. Second part is the return of the immortal -expletive-. Might as well use the nap time productively.)

Enter darkness. A faint image of a trainer can be seen, his eyes glowing a bloody red. Behind him standing firm like a loyal army are Pokemon. The team resembles his own right down to the smallest of details. Standing before the trainer are his opponents. Unlike him, they are bathed in light and are clearly favored by the lords above. Their demeanors and appearances are far and wide. The men are tall, noble, and ready to attack. The women are small, innocent, yet fierce. United they stood, preparing to attack the one in darkness. A battle like no other began, with violence ensuing the field. One by one the ones in light fell before the power of darkness. The trainer's eyes cruel redder and redder with the increasing bloodshed. Before long he stood alone, surrounded by corpses. The darkness grew thicker and the trainer became impossible to see. All that was apparent was the eyes. Their red glow was that of a demon. A demon whose soul as been lost; whose humanity was traded for power and greed. The trainer was no longer a man; but a servant who desired nothing but the strength to dominate. As the "camera" pulled back, the dark trainer unleashed a laugh, but not of joy, but of unstoppable evil and passion.

Then Raizel woke up. "Aaah!" he yelped. Everything about him was startled and alert. His eyes were wide and bright; his body transformed from limp to stiff. Examining his surroundings, Raizel was lost in notion that was still in a dream. Why? He was floating. "I must dreaming still..." he stated before undergoing a painful process of pinching himself in a vain attempt to awaken. After stretching his skin several times, he realized he was indeed awake, turning to the psychic Pokemon signaling his desire to be released. Upon reuniting with the ground, Raizel began his awakening ritual. He held his head in pain, not because of his confusion but as a result of the dream. It admittedly scared him because he saw a trainer resembling himself kill people. It could be foreshadowing for all he knew; that was the frightening people. With a small groan, he shifted his attention to eyes, rubbing them in order to fully awaken himself. A small slap completed the ritual in which Raizel began to realize where he is.

The first thing to come to mind was the fact he was on a boat. It was yacht, one he would except his family to own. The salty sea air smacked his face forcing the taste to enter his mouth and scent to waltz into his nose. The next area of interest was the fact that people stood around staring at each other. It was the majority of the group pardoning Zora yet a small girl that he didn't recognize seemed to replace her.

"Let me guess. Some rich guy sent us on some mission and being the good little children that we are, we nodded our heads in agreement. And our mission begins on some other continent," he began. "And with me unconscious decided to bring me along without my permission. I'm touched." Raizel began thinking of how became unconscious and incredible laughs that everyone must have had. Especially the witch Fenton. "Well, good luck. I ain't helping you. Since one of you must have knocked me out and I can guarantee that you had plenty of laughs, I can tell nobody wants me here. So once we hit port, I will fly home. The safety of the world can rest with your capable shoulders. After all you have the tall, heroic Travis; the master of witchcraft Fenton; the Pokemon whisperer; the creepy smiling kid; the disappearing Zora; and the moody person over there." Raizel sat on the edge of the deck facing everyone. "So good luck."

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • A small thud captured Travis' attention. He looked to see Raziel's body stirring. Funny I don't recall telling Sanitarium to release his grip over Raziel...oh well..."

Raziel began talking. "Let me guess. Some rich guy sent us on some mission and being the good little children that we are, we nodded our heads in agreement. And our mission begins on some other continent, and with me unconscious decided to bring me along without my permission. I'm touched."

Travis looked up as if amused. "Welcome back, Raziel." Travis sighed. "Yeah, you're pretty much correct on all levels...other than dragging you along without permission. If I just leave you at Oak's lab...well, you wake up to hundreds of aides running over you, you hunt me down and let it loose on me. If I take you, you wake up on a boat, cluesless on where you are and let it loose on me. I believe the second area is a bit brighter. Apple?"

"Well, good luck. I ain't helping you."

Travis now was surprised. Surprised, yet curious at the exact same time. "Wanna elaborate?"

"Since one of you must have knocked me out and I can guarantee that you had plenty of laughs, I can tell nobody wants me here. So once we hit port, I will fly home. The safety of the world can rest with your capable shoulders. After all you have the tall, heroic Travis; the master of witchcraft Fenton; the Pokemon whisperer; the creepy smiling kid; the disappearing Zora; and the moody person over there. So good luck."

Travis only chuckled at his speech of mockery and sarcasm. Before he started in on the conversation, he recalled Sanitarium. "Thanks Sanitarium, take a rest." Then he looked at Raziel. "Heroic me? I'm a wanderer, and not much is known at all about me, and I wish to keep it that way." Travis now flashed back to Raziel last night in the lab. "I also
    beieve you said you were in on our little group to investigate the Hoeen Trio. At least that's what you told Lance. So I don't know why you would think you're unwanted here. Because from what I've heard about you, you are one hell of a trainer. Also from what Fenton has said about your team, you are very skilled, and know what you're doing when it comes to training pokemon. You have a dragonite? I can't start to think how I would train one, let alone live with one."

Travis then looked over to Lucia. "As for Carolyn being a whisperer...well, Lucia over there, is who you call the 'moody person.' Carolyn was, believe it or not, correct in her assumption that the duskull we encountered last night had been telling us about a trainer in danger. Lucia is now one of us, and is rather new to training. She could learn a few things from you."

Travis was saying this in honesty, no matter how much honesty rarely did anything in life anymore.

"Yeah, Zora's disappeared. Another reason you should stay. I haveno idea where she is at the current moment. One moment she was with us, next moment, she's gone. Nothing I can do. I can only assume she didn't feel strong enough to fight the trio."

With a final glance to Fenton, he had to give another chuckle. "As for Fenton...well...I have no idea about what you're saying with witchcraft...
    she seems normal to me. If you have a story on that...by all means, I am dying to hear it. As for you unconscious...don't point any finger at us. You walked into the lab this morning and had the look on your face as if you didn't fall asleep until 4 AM...I have to say that's your own fault. Apple?"

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • ... And all this chit-chat was being watched through the eyes of a small, invisible ghost, as well as the eyes of a young-looking trainer, whom had already arrived at the destination (hey, a couple Dragon Dances and Chiru was able to get there pronto). As she carefully reviewed what everyone was saying about her, Zora laughed. After all, they were worried about her, and Raizel had no clue what had happened. She didn't mean to seriously hurt him or anything with Fia, it's just, well... He was being an ass towards her and towads Fenton. And, since she had earlier knocked Fenton down, she thought she should get at Raizel too.

Nonetheless, Zora had arrived, and she knew she would check on how Fia was doing every so often through that small camera she implanted on the ghost Pokemon. With another graceful bound onto Chiru, Zora flew AWAY from her destination. In the end, she found herself at Mauville City. After all, she still had one more Game Corner to try out.

-End Zora-

-Begin Fia-

Staring into space was something the Misdreavus usually did. And being able to tell if her master was watching, even if they were quite a distance apart was another thing the ghost was good at figuring out. As she felt her master gaze through the camera on her as if her eyes were her master's, Fia listened on to what others were saying about her master. The one boy she had given trouble to last night and just this morning, the one that seemed to have gotten mad at the girl with the Aipom, didn't want to be part of the group. What a bummer. The ghost sighed at what he had said, and then thought up a way to bring that group (minus Zora) together. It would involve trickery, perhaps even going to the point of harassment of all sorts, but if it would do the trick...

Fia shook her head. It would probably annoy her master (though she wasn't watching right now), and she didn't want any more problems to occur that would cause Zora to be on her own. So Fia did what any wild Misdreavus would've done at the moment - sit back and watch some more. She occasionally materialized, to see if anyone would notice her, and then vanish a few seconds afterwards, and see what the result was from those who might've noticed her.

Years
  • OOC: Long posts seem to be all the rage these days.

Luce took the apple with a small "thanks", still embarrassed over her stomach. Her teeth sunk into the apple; it was delicious. She went quiet for a while as the subject turned:

"As far as getting to Mt. Chimney, I have a flying type with me, he's strong enough to carry three of us, including myself if anyone here doesn't have a flyer. I don't know what he has." Travis continued, indicating the motionless body of Raziel. "And I am not willing to find out until he is conscious. If his team is anyway similar to his personality...I want him to control them before I meet them." This intrigued Luce; she had only seen him either laughing or insane and had no real insight into his personality.

"Oh, we don't want your Pokemon to become tired now do we? I have a Charizard, Slash, and a Flygon, Sky. I could ride one while someone else rode the other." Carolyn chipped in, the first time she had spoken since the lab. As she spoke, she released the two – one orange and fierce-looking and the other green and rather cute in a way. The green one happily sped about the open sea, while the other one protected its flaming tail from the splash.

"Well, last night he sent out a Dragonite," Fenton spoke, returning from a quick feast, "which carried me to the motel 'cause I was kinda close to catching hypothermia... And then he used a Houndoom to dry our clothes, and a Typhlosion to cook dinner. That, I remember, because they were all pretty intimidating..." Lucia felt a touch left out with all these unkown Pokemon names flying around. Still, Fenton continued, "As for me, I've got my Absol. He can cover rough terrain pretty easily. However, he can only carry two people at once- lightweight people, too. And by lightweight, I don't mean that big ol' fatty down there."

Everyone seemed to have some sort of way of travelling with Pokemon. Lucia thought about her own Pokemon: Ko could traverse terrain pretty well, but was far too small to carry anyone. Tyl could fly, but like Ko was much too small. Yoma was out of the question; he could go wherever he wanted, but only alone. She let out a deep sigh and admitted almost inaudibly,
    "Guess I'm travelling with one of you then..."

"It would make sense," the child-like woman continued, "if some of us travelled on land, others in the air. Who knows when this enemy will attack, and where?"
    "Eh? Enemies?" Lucia jumped. "Why would anyone want to stop us?" But before anyone could answer, Raizel jumped awake. He looks sort of pale, Luce thought, Was he having a nightmare? It took him a few moments to really wake up it seemed, rubbing his eyes and slapping his face.

"Let me guess." he began suddenly, "Some rich guy sent us on some mission and being the good little children that we are, we nodded our heads in agreement. And our mission begins on some other continent, and with me unconscious decided to bring me along without my permission. I'm touched." Immediately, Lucia realised she didn't like something about this man. His sarcastic, patronising tone...

Travis sighed as he greeted him,
    "Welcome back, Raziel. "Yeah, you're pretty much correct on all levels...other than dragging you along without permission. If I just leave you at Oak's lab...well, you wake up to hundreds of aides running over you, you hunt me down and let it loose on me. If I take you, you wake up on a boat, cluesless on where you are and let it loose on me. I believe the second area is a bit brighter." He paused for a moment to offer the other man an apple.

"Well, good luck. I ain't helping you." he almost spat, ignoring the apple.
    How rude! Luce felt offended on Travis's behalf.
    "Wanna elaborate?" Travis shot back.
    "Since one of you must have knocked me out and I can guarantee that you had plenty of laughs, I can tell nobody wants me here. So once we hit port, I will fly home. The safety of the world can rest with your capable shoulders. After all you have the tall, heroic Travis;"

Tall and heroic... Luce blushed.

"the master of witchcraft Fenton;"

What?

"the Pokemon whisperer;"

Who?

"the creepy smiling kid;"

Mr. Kamten?

"the disappearing Zora;"

Where is she anyway?

"and the moody person over there. So good luck."
    "H-Hey!" Lucia blurted out, "I'm not moody!" Travis cut across her with his calm modesty, humbling her back to silence, her cheeks a slight pink.

"Heroic me? I'm a wanderer, and not much is known at all about me, and I wish to keep it that way. I also believe you said you were in on our little group to investigate the Hoenn Trio. At least that's what you told Lance. So I don't know why you would think you're unwanted here. Because from what I've heard about you, you are one hell of a trainer. Also from what Fenton has said about your team, you are very skilled, and know what you're doing when it comes to training Pokemon. You have a Dragonite? I can't start to think how I would train one, let alone live with one." he said with a small smile, "As for Carolyn being a whisperer...well, Lucia over there, is who you call the 'moody person.' Carolyn was, believe it or not, correct in her assumption that the Duskull we encountered last night had been telling us about a trainer in danger. Lucia is now one of us, and is rather new to training. She could learn a few things from you."

"Tr-Travis!" Lucia moaned – She didn't want this rude man knowing how inexperienced she was. I don't need to learn anything from him! Forcing herself to be polite, she smiled, "Hello Mr. Raizel. Please call me Luce."

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • "To be fair," Fenton chirped, inbetween the discussion that was taking place between the two tall males. "I did suggest we tied you up and left you there, but the general consensus was to drag you along, even though you'd just gone completely beserk and stuff..." She fell silent, hearkening to the conversation rippling across the deck, though anyone who heeded attention to her body language could easily distinguish her vexation by the way her mouth was twitching, the quintessential clenched fists and her stance, which became guarded, as if she were about to unleash an attack. Which was rather apt for the onslaught of rage she would soon barrage Raizel with in her response. Many things bothered Fenton- certain personality traits, for example. The first was denied hypocrisy- who was he to complain of being laughed at, when his earlier eruption of hysteria that was directed at her had been the straw that broke the camel's back- or rather, the window. Her left hand twinged in response to being clenched, blood glistening within the wounds as the skin was stretched. Another contributing factor towards her simmering outburst was his attitude. She could not relieve herself of the feeling that he believed himself to be better than they were. Then there was the fact he had referred to them as children- even collectively or as sarcastic as it had been, Fenton resented it. Quitters aggrivated her, and as for being branded a witch... Well, she had no clue where that had come from, but assumed it had something to do with her coming from Ecruteak City.

That was just pigheaded.

Therefore, the girl believed she had a great deal of reason to adopt somewhat different routes to the meek one taken by Lucia and the reasonable, calm one that Travis chose, and addressed him in a frenzied explosion of words.

"I'll tell you what, you can damn well throw yourself overboard right now before I do it you freakin' *******, rather than us put up with you even longer! And yeah, it was damn well hilarious to see you go insane and then fall on the floor- at least I'll admit to the fact that it was the best laugh I'd have, to see you get what you deserved. But hey, at least there are some thought processes going on in that tiny brain of yours, I gotta give you credit for you actually realising that we can't stand you. Well, I know that I for one, can't. So just hurry off home Raizel, back to your rich life of lording it over everyone, we won't miss you. I hope that Groudon steps on you, or that Rayquaza incinerates you with a Hyper Beam! So long as I don't have to see your stupid, pretty-boy face and girly hair again!" She turned on her heels, stalking off in a huff before whirling back around to glower daggeredly in his direction. "For the record, just because I'm from Ecruteak, it doesn't mean I'm a witch, you moronic city-boy! Just because my mother was a channeller, doesn't mean that I'm a creepy old hag too!" Fenton spat, unknowingly accessing some of the negativity she had buried moments before and losing control of herself. "I'm nothing like her, you hear? She's the witch, not me!" Unbridled rage surged through her body, the puerile female shuddering on the spot, staring at each of the passengers on the ship. Hurriedly, she locked her insecurities back into the limbo of her mind, straightening her posture and bringing her good hand to her temple. "Eh... That's all I have to say on the matter..." She muttered. "As for who pushed him over, there's a Misdreavus floating around here. Must have latched onto someone and followed us." Fenton nodded to Fia's previous position in the air, as the ghost faded from view. "But hey, I should know, I'm the witch, after all," she added in an sarcastic, acidic tone. "Gah." Her gaze became affixed to the deck. "I just hate him so much."

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • OOC: Since direct interaction was the flavor of the week, I shall join in on the fun that has passed.

Plenty of responses addressed Raizel's somewhat sizable dialogue. He was tempted to walk out and leave; and to be fair it was first thought. He decided to pick himself off the ground and proceeded to dust himself off. His opulent body was not worthy of the dirt of commoners. Moving the hair that fell of the face, his face revealed an almost genuine smile that quickly transformed into a smug smirk. His eyes were more soulful and deep. An almost sensation conquered his face but was quickly dominated by his cold demeanor. "Nice to meet you, Luce," he replied. The girl had some manners and displayed enough respect for Raizel to appreciate. A deep feeling sat in his stomach like a nasty burger from a cheap fast food establishment. It was the feeling of a total farce. Something told him that Luce was putting on a image to appear kind and considerate. He bought it, at least for his final statement. "And Travis," he continued, "your answer lies within the small little girl over there. I'll say this much though: Just drop her on top of the enemy. I put on my money on the notion that after listening to her talk, they will just kill themselves," he stated with such wit that he can imagine the laughter that would be released from anyone with a sense of humor. I'll see ya on the side of the deck that nobody is standing around." Raizel picked up his bags and walked away. With his back turned, he waved a final goodbye. His posture was as tall as ever, but his aura was different. It was more relaxed, and brighter than normal.

Thoughts began racing through his mind. He didn't realize it till now but the dream had lasting effects. Unconsciously, he was trying to leave the group and enter a state of solitarily confinement. As long as he was alone, he couldn't kill anyone. Simple as that. With the demonic Fenton and the humble yet smug Travis around, the desire to spill their blood all over the ground like a sprinkler was too powerful. Through his walk, he found a reclining chair and sank into like an anchor. After a few moments of relaxation, he reached into his terribly large bag and pulled out a guitar. A few random strums preceded an acoustic variation of his favorite song: Fine Again by Seether. He connected with the song; mostly because he felt it told the story of his life.

(OOC: Here are the lyrics for convience. He is singing after all. I have a youtube video here; just imagine his voice is nearly identical. He does have a similar deepish, raspyish voice anyway lol:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhN-NA499MU)

It seems like every day's the same
    and I'm left to discover on my own
    It seems like everything is gray
    and there's no color to behold
    They say it's over and I'm fine again, yeah
    Try to stay sober feels like I'm dying here

And I am aware now of how
    everything's gonna be fine one day
    Too late, I'm in hell I am prepared now,
    seems everyone's gonna be fine
    One day too late, just as well

I feel the dream in me expire
    and there's no one left to blame it on
    I hear you label me a liar
    'cause I can't seem to get this through
    You say it's over, I can sigh again, yeah
    Why try to stay sober when I'm dying here

And I am aware now of how
    Too late, I'm in hell
    I am prepared now,
    One day too late; just as well

And I'm not scared now.
    I must assure you,
    you're never gonna get away
    And I'm not scared now.
    And I'm not scared now. No…

I am aware now of how
    Too late, I'm in hell
    I am prepared now
    One day too late, just as well
    I am prepared now,
    seems everything's gonna be fine for me
    For me; for myself.
    For me, for me, for myself
    For me, for me, for myself

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Carolyn heard Luce say that she would need to ride with someone else. At around the same moment, Sky flew up off the waves and landed smoothly in front of Luce. "Fly lygon flygon." Carolyn stepped a little closer to Luce. "He says that he will carry you to the destination if you're okay with that." Sky nodded his head in agreement, confirming Carolyn's translation. Then it came to her attention that Raizel had awoken. Carolyn leaned back and listened to some various arguements but made no remarks of her own. Raizel had decided to leave. Good enough for her. The bulky male retreated to a far end of the ship and began singing and playing his guitar. That was not part of his personality as Carolyn saw it, but he did it all the same. Whatever. Raizel was a powerful loss to the team but he had some reson to do it, and probably a good one.

Another ghost pokemon had appeared trying to go unnoticed. This time a misdreavus, and Fenton pointed this one out. Carolyn saw it for an instant before it faded away and shrugged. Ghost pokemon could do anything they wanted for all Carolyn cared. Thiss one seemed to be watching them and didn't look worried as Luce's duskull had. Carolyn leaned back and relaxed. The trip was bound to be over soon.

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • Everything happened so fast. Before Travis knew anything else, Lucia was moaning his name as if to point out she didn't want too much attention drawn her way...this was something Travis was not trying to do. He gave Lucia an apologetic look, as if that would do anything... He had a tendency to speak a lot before thinking it...it was getting worked on.

Also Fenton erupted in full fury and began to let loose wave after wave of anger, rage and threats at Raziel. Travis could feel this emotion strongly. And it felt horrible. He tried deperatly to calm her but to no avail. He also was now no longer confused about the whole "witch" story. Fenton had just unvieled a large bit of her past and it made Travis stop and think.

Travis sighed in sadness almost. However he showed no sign of it. It was true...life could suck. Travis liked to say to himself his past sucked, when he knew in comparison to others, his past was much more livable...in fact
    , he might be called lucky by some other trainers. Travis rarely revealed anything about his past to anybody. In fact, only his grandmother knew the entire past of Travis, and she knew Travis did not want it known. She had kept it secret. And he was thankful for that. His father died when he was 11, in the Rock Tunnel outside Lavander Town. His mother died four years later. He started his journey at 17 and then his grandfather died. His grandmother was his only living relative now.

Travis shook the idea away. Raziel was beginning to respond. "And Travis, your answer lies within the small little girl over there. I'll say this much though: Just drop her on top of the enemy. I put on my money on the notion that after listening to her talk, they will just kill themselves. I'll see ya on the side of the deck that nobody is standing around."

With that he left them and went to the other side of the yatch. Travis made no laughter at this. He now was left thinking.

Soon, a soft guitar melody began to play through the air. It was soothing, but...no there was no but. It wasn't his style of music, but he respected all music except rap.

The accoustic tone was light and positive, yet it reminded Travis of a darker acoustic song played by Metallica, entitled "Nothing Else Matters." It was one of his favorite tunes, but he didn't mind the music in the air at the moment. It felt good to know that someone was still light-hearted in the world.

In fact, Travis sat down where he was, he didn't care if he was in the middle of the deck. And he began to meditate. He closed his eyes, bowed his head and blotted out his mind.

The air felt good, the sea wind felt really good, and it felt good just to breath...

But his meditation was cut short when the boat suddenly rocked...Travis opened his eyes and had to sturdy himself. Gill who was about to withdraw into his shell, was caught off guard and almost fell overboard.

Travis stood up. "You okay Gill?"

A haunting...horriffic...hellish grow was heard from beneath the water. Travis had never heard anything so terrifying in his life and for the first time in a very long time...he felt true fear.

"What...in the cold gray hell was that..." Travis managed to say, almost in a whisper.

The growl was heard again.
    Gill was nervous. "Squuuiiirrrrtlllleee..."
    Travis called him over and began to reassure him.

Just then a black sillhouette was seen just below the boat...it was large, and swift, and not leaving...

Travis knew what it was then, and immediatly reached for his belt and drew out a pokeball. As swift as he grabbed it from his belt, he pressed it's button and in a flash of light, out appeared St. Anger, his Raichu. Travis still felt his fear, but he could control it enough to keep his wits in hand, and controled it so he could make good decisions.

"St. Anger..be ready for anything..."

Just then the surface of the water broke revealing Kyogre's monstrous head, in a full fury. And it roared a roar that would haunt Travis the rest of that day.

The room was dark. The man who had released the tape threatening "Dies Irae" sat in his chair watching a monitor. The group had set off to investigate Mt. Chimney. He could not allow this, even though if they reached there, the only clue they would find was the fact that they were responsible for this. And it wouldn't need a hard search to find that out. Was he worried about them getting revealed? Not at all, in fact he pleasured it. But if they did work together...

He now had full background information on every member, includingn a survivor from Slateport. Lucia. From what hed seen so far from the trainer's behavior aboard Lance's yacht, he had nothing to fear. No one but he knew that a man at Oak's lab was a mole...he wouldn't sabotage unless directed to, but he knew how to get information required for controlling the titans and knew how to monitor the group, and even better...knew how to cover his tracks almost 100%. He was perfect. Fenton was short-tempered, Raziel wanted out, and Travis couldn't calm them to work with him...this was almost insulting to him.

To think the great Lance would send a team of hot-heads to stop me...What a fool.

He had a team of three at Mt. Chimney in case they did make it, but they would not stay to try and stop them, because they had no pokemon on them. They would just inform him of their arrival and vanish. Then he would reveal himself to them...

How? He was at the moment underwater...he had his ways...his team had done much at Mt. Chimney to finally gain control of Groundon, and well, a lot of technology and equipment was still intact.

Oh well, time to test this little group...rise my child of water...your class awaits...

With a few hits of some buttons, the titan Kyogre hit the bottom of the boat. Travis got up and almost immediatly drew out a Raichu he called, 'St. Anger.' Interesting choice in names Travis had, but who was he to judge what to name what?

A creature for my amusement...

Then the other trainers summoned some pokemon. (assuming they also felt and heard Kyogre...)

Make that 'creatures for my amusement...'

And he sent Kyogre in to attack the boat...

Last edited:

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
    Years
  • Kamten listen to all the converstaions going on around he then felt the boat move. "What the heck" Kamten said looking overboard and his Pikachu sparks flying from it's checks stood it's ground. Just then the head of a Kyorge then came from under the water and started to aatck the boat. Pikachu jumped in front of me in a defensive state, Ready for my orders on attack Pikachu lets try a thunderbolt to try to draw it back away from the bolt. Kamten said as Pikachu started to move it's hands as if it were preforming handisgns clouds formed around it as it then pointed twoards Kyorge and a thunder bolt was heading straight for it.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • (Just a heads-up, Zora can also speak "Japanese" (since I have no clue whether our characters are speaking English or if they're seemingly speaking English, but in fact, they're speaking Japanese; they only sound like they're speaking English so we can understand them though) and Italian, and knows a few songs too. I'll provide any English translations... MAYBE... XD I doubt the songs I pick out (being from anime/Italian dubbed anime) have any bad lyrics in them.)

Lyrics came out of nowhere. This stunned the small ghost, and although she knew who it was that was singing, she couldn't help but be frightened by the lyrics. They weren't scary or gory or anything, it just surprised her that someone would sing at a time like this. Not wanting to bug Raizel, though Fia wanted to oh-so-much (possessing his guitar would be perfect), she turned her attention to Travis's Pokemon. It was then that she knew where her change in emotion came from. A roar rang out from under the boat, sending chills up Fia's spine. She became aware that Zora was watching her at this point, and although she was very far away, Fia could feel the fear Zora held within her heart at the sign of the creature. Unbeknownst to anyone, especially Fia, the camera Zora placed on the ghost also had a built-in mike that allowed Zora to talk to Fia and/or anyone in the group.

-End Fia-

-Begin Zora (keep in mind part of this occurs just before she checks on Fia)-

Fukai yami no hotori Nemuru chou tachi yo
    Aoki sorasaemo Shirazu ni iru noka
    Tsumiki no youni moroi sekai wo
    Habataku sube ga hoshii
    Hitotsudake sou negatta Aisubeki hito no tameni

Sai ha chijyou takaku nagerareta
    Rakuen sore ha hiizuru mirai
    You and I Tooi yume ni musubareru
    Kono akai kawa wo koete

Kimi no namida subete umi e kaesetara
    Tsumimo itamisaemo wasurerarerunoka
    Kodokuna hane ga nukumori kureta
    itoshii sono kuchibiru
    Hitotsudake souchikatta
    mamorubeki hito no tame ni

Hana ha mujyou sarau jyuujika wo daite
    saita hakanaki tenshi
    yuuen no ai itsuka mitsukeru nara
    Kimi ni sasageyou Paradise

Hitosuji no hikari wo motomete
    bokura wa michi wo ikiru
    Hitotsudake ima shinjita
    Aisubeki hito no tameni

Sai ha chijyou takaku nagerareta
    Rakuen sore ha hiizuru mirai
    You and I Tooi yume ni musubareru
    Kono akai kawa wo koete

Hana ha mujyou sarau jyuujika wo daite
    saita hakanaki tenshi
    yuuen no ai itsuka mitsukeru nara
    Kimi ni sasageyou Paradise

As people outside listened to the beautiful lyrics and music that erupted from the small B&B, they could never guess it was a small rich girl whose heart sang such words of beauty. They were captivated by her voice, and wanted to meet her, to see who or what she was. As Zora ended her song, she looked out the window. Something's not right... Immediately getting out her glasses, the ones that let her spy on Fia, she sat down on her bed and turned the camera on. Almost at once her heart was filled with horror. There was something coming towards the boat, and Fia seemed to notice it to, though Zora couldn't see by expression (just by how Fia moved). Shuddering at the thought of everyone being killed, Zora knew she had to take action.

"Fia," she whispered. The ghost muttered a small "Mis" to acknowledge that she had heard Zora. "I need you to turn yourself visible. I need to warn everyone..." At once, though Zora couldn't see it, the small ghost reappeared. To let her master know that she was once again visible, she floated in front of a window, where her reflection shone. Zora nodded, and though Fia couldn't see that, she knew what to do next. After all, Pokemon tended to bond with their trainers and know what the other was thinking even from a farawat distance. The small ghost floated over to the crowd, so hopefully everyone would see her.

"Listen up!" Zora called from the mike, "You guys seem to be in grave danger! Travis's Pokemon can feel it, Fia can feel it, and so can I! I'm at Fallarbor, safe from all harm! But something great is about to attack! Maybe you've already noticed, maybe not. Unfortunately, I can only lend you Fia's powers. She is stronger than you'd expect, not to mention agile and sly. Let her help out; it'll really benefit both of us! Fia, use your Shadow Ball, your Confuse Ray, all your strong attacks on whatever shall strike! Let them all live!" With that, Zora shut off the mike but continued to watch the boat from her ghost's view. Suspense making her skin crawl. Fear made her heart leap. Who knew what was waiting to strike...

(OK... English lyrics in spoiler. The song is "Butterfly Kiss", by the way. It is sung by Chihiro Yonekura, and it is also the original Rave Master opening.

Spoiler:

Yup. Let's see what happens now...)

Years
  • OOC: X-Files, you can't only post at the important bits <_< Also, are you RPing in first person or third? Please don't switch mid-post, makes it harder to read...*slapped for Jr Modding*
    Rave Master ftw.

"I'll see ya on the side of the deck that nobody is standing around." Raizel smirked as he stalked off to the other side of the vessel. Something chimed within Luce as she watched him walk away; nobody seemed to like him, he had no friends, he was all alone. They had their happy group of people and he had no-one.
    All alone.
    No-one.
    Nothing.
    Would anyone know he existed?

Shaking her head of these dark thoughts, she continued to watch him as he unpacked a guitar, strumming a few practice notes. Gathering herself up, she followed after him. He didn't seem to notice her as he began singing gently to a tune he had clearly played many times before. She stood there awkwardly, wondering what to do. She wanted to talk to him, but her initial impression of him, as well as how her friends thought of him stopped her. What could she say? Why would he want to talk to her? He was different from her, but at the same time similar.

In the end, she simply stood there, waiting, as he finished his song. Travis had vanished within himself, sitting conspicuously in the middle of the deck. Fenton still seemed to be a little worked up; Luce wanted to talk to her, but her curiosity for Raizel overwhelmed her. Looking back to him as the last note faded away, she finally spoke,

"T-That...it was a nice song." she said lamely. It was a strange song to be sure, Luce didn't feel like she really understood it as a whole, but parts of it she felt. "I-" she started, still deciding what to say. He seemed like such a faraway person, even though he was right in front of her. He was so far ahead, older, even older than Travis. Yet he still looked young and...handsome, she admitted to herself, the colour in her cheeks rising. How could anyone who looked so be bad? But his sarcastic tone, his arrogance, everything seemed to be a barrier blocking the outside world from him. And he was strong, or so it seemed. Travis respected him; Fenton seemed almost scared of his Pokemon. She made up her mind. "Raizel! I-"

The boat shook.

Caught by the sudden movement, Luce was shaken off her feet and landed painfully on her rear.

It roared.

In that moment, her blood turned to ice. She could hear it, feel it. The water, all around, crushing her, suffocating her. Her heart went into overdrive, pumping freezing blood throughout her body, paralysing it. Overhead, clouds appeared from nowhere, blotting out the shining sun. The first drops of water touched her skin.

Suddenly, it burst out of the water with its haunting, deafening cry. An elegant body of the sea, effortlessly breaching the water's surface. Two yellow eyes, blind and all seeing, fixed upon her.

Luce felt the scream coming up, but it froze at her throat. Her body was shaking, her heart hammering, her lips trembling. It had come back for her. Before, she survived. But now...

She was dead.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • OOC: I ain't gonna waste time writing some epic monologue on Raizel having bad experiences on boats. The story needs to move on and I do want to crush the hopes and dreams of Luce. So here is Raizel's aloof response to Kyogre attacking.

Raizel was in his own little world, ignoring basically everything around him. With the only song, he did his typical inner monologue of thought. Ah, peace. Why did I bother coming to Kanto again? Ah, right. I wanted to kick some ass. I heard the only real challenge in that dump was the Elite Four, and even then it was only Lance that is a real problem, his inner conscious stated. However, in the same amount of time it took Raizel to question his own intentions, small child B had the nerve to speak to him.

"T-That...it was a nice song."

The statement was mix of messages that Raizel wanted to chuckle at. First, it was one of the few compliments he got for playing music. He didn't often play in public, which might of been the underlying reason, but regardless his skill was only in instrumental work. His singing voice wasn't perfect. He missed a note here and there and the range of his vocal talent was severely limited, due the dark tone of his voice. Secondly, it was the utter lameness in her voice. Only a internet phenomenon could describe it: Epic Fail. He placed the guitar back in its rightful place (the oversized bag) and turned to face the girl. She struggled to spew out the simplest of words, as if talking to Raizel was like staring at some schoolgirl crush or something. The sight of it was difficult to stomach and he was about to simply brush off the girl and take another nap.

Then she fell. The boat did shake, but not enough to make a person fall. After all, boats do shake. At first, he assumed the currents were stronger at first. The ocean is an erratic production of nature. Its unpredictable and dangerous; he knew firsthand due to his experiences on boats of various shapes and sizes. However, the water was fairly calm so it took him by surprise that the boat shook to begin with. However, the growl that followed so revealed the culprit. "Kygore....figures," he plainly stated without any fear. Just frustration. Of course, equilibrium had to be reached. For all his control, Luce had none. She just collapsed.

Despite having quit the group officially, Raizel was still human. A dangerous legendary that is pissed off enough to hit a random boat + a helpless little child= a dead child. So Raizel reacted accordingly. He pulled a Pokeball and summoned Dragonite, a capable flyer. With Dragonite out, Raizel ran and grabbed Luce by her shirt. With his increased momentum and impressive strength, he threw her on to Dragonite and leaped onto him as well. With a giant leap, Dragonite ascended into the sky but stopped after he was out of Kygore's range of attack.

"Well, at least I'm safe."

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Finally, she was able to lift her head and view a panorama devoid of the male who riled her to the point of losing her self-control. The ocean beyond the yacht's prow seemed to be encrusted with a thousand jewels, as light from the sun rebounded off the rippling surface and back into the atmosphere. The salty tang within the air was an aroma that Fenton was accustomed to, therefore comforting as she inhaled deeply, releasing her breath in a controlled manner that she'd practised for many years. No matter where you sailing, the sea was always the sea; unpredictable, yet, simultaneously dependable. Within a few moments, the girl was restored to a more patient, relaxed condition. Yet the same could not be said for the metamorphosis that their scenario underwent. As the faint music that drifted from the other side of the vessel came to its climax, dark clouds engulfed the azure hue paraded by the sky, swallowing the heat emanated by the sun and causing Fenton's skin to break out into gooseflesh.

Suddenly the yacht heaved, the small female's weight opposed her in her bid to retain a standing position. Falling backwards, she swiftly recovered- the odd jolt or two was nothing new to the trainer, and she had endured boat rides in harsher weather conditions than this. After all, it was only a bit of cloud! Glancing around furtively to ensure that everyone else was okay, she saw that Travis was on his feet, his Squirtle seemingly disturbed about something or other. Then, Zora's voice rang from the... The Misdreavus? Of course, she should have remembered their brief interaction that morning, where the girl was in the booth with her ghost Pokemon.

"Listen up! You guys seem to be in grave danger! Travis's Pokemon can feel it, Fia can feel it, and so can I! I'm at Fallarbor, safe from all harm! But something great is about to attack! Maybe you've already noticed, maybe not. Unfortunately, I can only lend you Fia's powers. She is stronger than you'd expect, not to mention agile and sly. Let her help out; it'll really benefit both of us! Fia, use your Shadow Ball, your Confuse Ray, all your strong attacks on whatever shall strike! Let them all live!"

It began to rain, similarly to that which had harrowed One Island as they had evactuated. Would it evolve into that which had then struck Pallet Town? The deck became slippery as water flooded the wooden surface, the waves threatening to breach the sides of the yacht. It was foolish to remain there, at the mercy of the elements, they had to get inside. Then Fenton realised- her bag was still by the railings! Taking precautions not to lose her balance as she slid across to the side of the yacht, she arrived to find her bag relatively in tact. Breathing a sigh of relief, a mighty bellow shattered her speculation of it being a mere storm that was hounding them. Brown eyes followed the sound to the terrible magnificence of Kyogre, one of the Pokemon that had been displayed on the news. A Titan.

They didn't need to hide aboard the yacht, they needed to evacuate, right now. The water beast would undoubtedly kill them otherwise, and unless there was a miracle... Well, Fenton had certainly given up on those, a very long time before the present.

She straightened, still transfixed by the monstrosity that had erupted from the turbulent waves, bag slung across one shoulder.

"Travis? Lucia? Carolyn? Kamten? Misdreavus-With-Zora's-Voice?" Her mouth was the only part of her that could move at that specific moment in time, though her voice bore no sign of being frightened. Fenton was actually petrified, but would not permit herself to exhibit it before her travelling companions. "We gotta get off this boat!" She had no clue that Lucia was safe thanks to Raizel, but had heard the cry of a Dragonite. Willing herself to move, the girl began to move in the general direction of the others, but Kyogre unleashed a second attack upon the vessel that caused a wave to crash over the railings, the sheer power of the backswash knocking her off her feet. The aftershocks that followed caused more waves to attack that side of the boat, cold water effortlessly swallowing Fenton and smothering her screams. She managed to make her way back to the railing, clinging on to the metal and bracing herself for further impacts, bag being forced off her shoulder by the sheer pressure of the waves.

Without warning, the boat was subjected to another jolt, this much more violent than the previous. Time seemed to slow down to the point that Fenton could feel her body be thrown overboard frame by frame, her hands unable to cling to the railings any longer. She hit the water with a splash that was discernable from the stormy sea and the roars of Kyogre, the girl plummeting down into the depths of the ocean. She had no energy to kick her legs against the currents that pulled her deeper into Kyogre's wrath. Closing her eyes, her heart thundered within her chest as lungs failed to obtain the oxygen they needed. The pain was unlike any other she had endured before, the sensation that her entire body was going to explode.

I was part of you for nine months... Would you know that I'm disappearing? Or has that connection been severed ever since you left? Trist, I'm sorry... I broke our family for nothing... Take care of Da' for me.

And with that, Fenton Sinclair blacked out.

((She's not dead, okay?! XD I just wanted to try my hand at being dramatic, plus, I can imagine there're a lot of people who would want her to -almost- drown. Go ahead if you wanna save her, but if you don't, I have a back-up. ^_^ Just don't expect me to post for a bit if that happens. XD))

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Carolyn heard a threatening roar from below the boat, it was a a show of power and could not be translated, but Carolyn knew that is must have come from Kyogre. In a flash she returned Slash to his pokeball and Sky protectively slid under Carolyn and lifted her into the air. She shifted into a sitting position and was soon fully mounted on Sky's back. Then something unusual happened. Sky swooped down to the deck and grabbed Luce in his claws. It was rare for Sky to do anything for another trainer, let alone something this big. Thinking back she remembered Sky asking to take Luce to Mt. Chimney. He must have taken a liking to her, though Carolyn didn't understand why. She tried to calm down Luce (assuming that she panicked). "Don't worry Luce, Sky wouldn't drop you if he had oil slicked on his hands. He seems to like you, so you should consider yourself lucky. He normally only listens to me."

Hovering over the ship, Carolyn saw the damage take place. Knowing that Raizel was the only other trainer in the air, she worried for the others. She couldn't send out Slash because of the water being splashed around. What she would give for Salo right now.

(Shen, feel free to control Sky in your next post.)

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • OOC: Rotom, Raz has Shen. lol

IC:
    The mighty Kyogre had shown it's full face. And Travis felt the fear drain out of him...instead he seemed to be awestruck at the magnificent creature. However, the awe was only momentary and Travis was soon back to thinking. Katem had attacked it, and the attacks impacted. However, a simple Pikachu would not take down, or even slow the mighty Kyogre...unless he had help.

"St. Anger, assist that Pikachu, use agility with a combination of Thunderbolt." he said.
    St. Anger nodded, confirming the command. "Rai!"

And St. Anger darted off. St. Anger was Travis' fastest pokemon and faster than any normal Raichu. He seemed to be faster than anything Travis had seen, but he wanted St. Anger to get faster through training. But that would wait.

Travis then heard the roar of a dragonite. He looked up. He saw Raziel. A sudden rage filled his mind. The coward was fleeing. This was the great Raziel? A cowardly bastard? A second thought crossed his mind when he saw the limp figure of Lucia. He just barely made her out as the dragonite soared into the sky. A brief sadness filled Travis. Raziel was fleeing, but with a reason. At least he's got Lucia...maybe he cares after all...take care of her Raziel...

This mission had just begun to investigate, and already it was falling apart. What was that song that Travis had been thinking of earlier?
    Nothing Else Matters.

So close, no matter how far
    Couldn't be much more from the heart
    Forever trusting who we are
    And nothing else matters...

Travis held his head in silence...
    So this is how it all ends...he thought to himself. Nothing else is this damn world matters...

It was then that the one other song entered his head. A song he was given a title after. Hero of the Day.

He was a hero to people...even though he didn't like admitting it...and he would not go down without a fight.

It was then that the boat rocked even more. The bridge exploded in the yacht. Travis saw the explosion and his stomach turned sick. The people who were piloting the boat had surely died in that blast. It was intense, and it surprised Travis the people on deck were not swallowed by the blast. That didn't mean they were safe.

Travis barely saw Fenton falling overboard. And the currents here were bound to be strong with Kyogre running the chaos he was. Travis had to act fast.

"Gill! Rescue her!"

Gill ran off in acknowledgement and jumped overboard into the water below. Yes getting Fenton up would be no easy task, but Gill was strong, and still managed to surprise Travis in ways he never would think of.

Gill doing his buisness, Travis then focused on St. Anger. Who was hitting Kyogre with thunderbolt after thunderbolt while in agility. He was fast, but was limited due to the fact that the boat was not the biggest thing, and was sinking now. Carolyn then saw that she had to leave, and she summoned her flygon and that flew her to safety. Travis knew it was now the time for him to do the same, but he wasn't going to leave Katem or Fenton to the wrath of the enraged pokemon now dragging the boat down.

Gill emerged with the unconsious Fenton in his arms, he struggled to keep her above the surface, but he was strong enough thankfully to get her out of that hell. Travis nodded at the Squirtle, and gave him a signal to hold on.

Travis returned St. Anger. "St. Anger, we're out of here, come back!" And his Raichu disappeared into his pokeball.

Travis immediatly and as quickly as he summoned St. Anger, summoned out his own flyer. Aerials. A pidgeot he grandfather owned.

The pokemon crowed in all it's majesty. Travis ran over to the side where Gill held Fenton. "Well done, Gill. I'm sure she'll thank you as well when she awakes." Travis knew she would be okay. She hadn't been down long enough for the drowning to be fatal, but Travis still pressed her chest and got a lot of water out of her lungs. She began breathing, but still remained unconsious. Travis lifted the trainer onto his back, and Gill hopped on. He ran to where Aerials stood waiting, he put her on, and had Gill climb on. He then looked to Katem who was battling the Kyogre still.

Travis got a good look in the eyes of that Kyogre. It was the same look that Groundon had on that news broadcast. Not fury...but insanity. Something was not right. Everything was out of place, but Travis would have to wait. He would have to get the three trainers to safety and ask them if they would still help. The group had been cut down...but what's done is done. He hoped Raziel would take care of Lucia, because he really cared for her, despite only knowing her a few hours. Something was special about her, and she knew it.

Travis looked up at Carolyn. "Head for Mt. Chimney, I'll catch up!" He then looked at Katem. "Katem, get out of there! This ship's going down, and this is the last ticket out of here!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back