• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I didnt know too about the updates water attacks. I love surf, hydro pump, muddy water (in gastrodon or swampert) and at lowers lvl water gun or bubble, but updated attacks sounds interesing. Strong attacks will be stronger? Cool {:3}

Now i started Pokemon Light Platinum, i try complete this game only with Water Pokemons! ^^

It's sad how they make stronger moves weaker and some widely considered unpopular moves to be stronger...

Good do it! Do it! Post your team! :D

My favorite move from back in the days, because of THAT sound effect! ^^

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
    Years
  • It's sad how they make stronger moves weaker and some widely considered unpopular moves to be stronger...

Good do it! Do it! Post your team! :D

My favorite move from back in the days, because of THAT sound effect! ^^

hehe, sounds like my ringtone sms xD
    Now i have only wartlote, croconaw, gyarados and lapras ( i decided - only for HM's ) :P

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    hehe, sounds like my ringtone sms xD
    Now i have only wartlote, croconaw, gyarados and lapras ( i decided - only for HM's ) :P

Hahaha! Maybe you love Water-type related things so much that you unintentionally picked a ringtone that sounds like it. :D

I haven't played that hack yet, but I guess you are spreading the HM moves this way:
    Wartortle
    Croconaw Dive
    Gyarados Waterfall
    Lapras Surf
    Just a guess, feel free to correct it! {XD}

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
    Years
  • Hahaha! Maybe you love Water-type related things so much that you unintentionally picked a ringtone that sounds like it. :D

I haven't played that hack yet, but I guess you are spreading the HM moves this way:
    Wartortle
    Croconaw Dive
    Gyarados Waterfall
    Lapras Surf
    Just a guess, feel free to correct it! {XD}

Hehe Maybe :P
    You can try start this hack yet {XD} In first 3/4 city's you can pick from professor's/people: Mudkip, Totodile, Lapras, squirtle ^^ Who dont like this from this club? :) In 2nd region you can pick Oshawoot too {XD}

Last edited:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hehe Maybe :P
    You can try start this hack yet {XD} In first 3/4 city's you can pick from professor's/people: Mudkip, Totodile, Lapras, squirtle ^^ Who dont like this from this club? :) In 2nd region you can pick Oshawoot too {XD}

Thank so much for inviting me to play!
    I actually have the IPS of that hack.
    So I'm ready to play sooner, but not now as I'm busy with my fiction and other creative works,
    as well as to help the Captain to watch over the club. ;)

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
    Years
  • Thank so much for inviting me to play!
    I actually have the IPS of that hack.
    So I'm ready to play sooner, but not now as I'm busy with my fiction and other creative works,
    as well as to help the Captain to watch over the club. ;)

hehe, its np :P
    And.. yes, we need more "active" people to this club :P

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    hehe, its np :P
    And.. yes, we need more "active" people to this club :P

I think so too!
    But unfortunately our members are too occupied with other stuff,
    such as personal life, school and work, other responsibilties.
    Even if they got the time to visit Pokecommunity, they usually go to other sub-forums that are considered as more popular. :(

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
    Years
  • Guys, please try to keep the club chatter focused on anything and everything Water Pokemon related. I don't mean to sound rude but you are getting off topic.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

DIVING DEEP
    An Aquatic Tournament

Hello! Our captain, Arlyn and I, Makoto are organizing a tournament that is exclusively for our club members. The purpose of this tournament is to keep our club activity, as well as to get to know each other. :)

Agreement and Rules

• Follow all PokeCommunity, Pokémon Clubs and our club's rules;
    • There will be ONLY eight contestants competing for the prizes. First come first serve.
    • Gen V games: Unova Pokédex Pokémon and Water-type only:
      1. Must include 4 Pokémon from the list below.
        Oshawott, Dewott, Samurott,
        Tympole, Palpitoad, Seismitoad,
        Panpour, Simipour,
        Tirtouga, Carracosta,
        Ducklett, Swanna,
        Frillish, Jellicent,
        Basculin, Alomomola
      2. Only 2 Pokémon from the below list can be part of the party:
        Psyduck, Golduck, Marill, Azumarill,
        Vaporeon, Corsola, Buizel, Floatzel,
        WIngull, Pelipper, Mantyke, Mantine,
        Remoraid, Octillery, Staryu, Starmie,
        Seel, Dewgong, Corphish, Crawdaunt,
        Wailmer, Wailord, Lapras,
        Spheal, Sealeo, Walrein
    • Species clause: Each Pokémon on a player's team must be of different species or Unova Pokédex number.
    • Item clause: Each Pokémon on a player's team must be holding different items
    • Sleep clause: Each player can only have one Pokémon asleep at a time (Pokémon that are put to sleep due to Rest DO count).
    • Accuracy and Evasion clause: Acupressure, Double Team, Flash, Minimize, BrightPowder, Lax Incense, Sand Attack Smokescreen and Sweet Scent are banned.
    • One-hit KO clause: Fissure, Horn Drill, Guillotine, and Sheer Cold, are banned.
    • No two or more Pokémon can have the same nickname.
    • Pokémon cannot be nicknamed with the name of another Pokémon (i.e. An Unfezant named "Pidove" or "Arbok").
    • No hacked, modified, contaminated Pokémon.
    • Flat Battle
    • In case of communication lose during battle, both parties must battle again. To avoid contestants of abusing this rule, re-connecting can be done twice only;
    • Both winner and loser of the battle must save their battle with VS. Recorder, so the judges can review both party's battle, as well as for checking both participant's Pokémon;
    • If there's no winner in a battle, battle result will be considered as double KO;
    • Have fun. {XD}

Prizes
    Winner's Prize: Female DW Dratini, Bagon, Gible, Larvitar and Axew(All 5) + PokeCommunity Emblem
    Second Place Prize: Female DW Togepi
    Third Place Prize: Male DW Feebas

Prizes sponsored by Happy Prince's DW Shop

css by laugh

How to apply said:
    Just reply the thread and state that you want to participate.
    Then I will PM you personally.
    Remember 4 words/25 letters apply.

Current Applicants (3/8):
    [supporter]MIAU[/supporter]
    TrainerMusaddiq
    [supporter]Water Gym Leader[/supporter]

Last edited:

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
    Years
  • Today we say goodbye to one of our members, Makoto Tachibana. I would personally like to thank him for his contributions to Diving Deep. I wish him luck for what his future may hold for him.

TrinityLovesPokemon

TrinityLovesPokemon
    Years
  • Username: Mizu *water in Japanese*
    Partner Pokémon: Prince the Greninja
    Reason for joining: I love water type Pokémon, and I'd love to be apart of a group who is interested in the same type as me! I also recently joined the site. :)

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
    Years
  • Username: Mizu *water in Japanese*
    Partner Pokémon: Prince the Greninja
    Reason for joining: I love water type Pokémon, and I'd love to be apart of a group who is interested in the same type as me! I also recently joined the site. :)
    Welcome Mizu to Diving Deep. Please feel free to ask quesions about Water Pokemon and attacks and Feel free to post your Water Pokemon team.

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
    Years
  • Welcome Mizu to our club! ^^ Enjoy your stay :P

dancing-mudkip.gif

Last edited:

Cool Cat Mickey

OG Pokebreeder
    Years
  • Username/Nickname: Mickey
    Partner Pokemon: Politoed
    Reason for Joining the Club: Ever since Gen 1, I had an affection for water pokemon. I spend a majority of my time in pools playing Water Polo and Swimming. I am also new to this site and figured it would be nice to get to know people who are interested in the same pokemon I am.

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
    Years
  • Username/Nickname: Mickey
    Partner Pokemon: Politoed
    Reason for Joining the Club: Ever since Gen 1, I had an affection for water pokemon. I spend a majority of my time in pools playing Water Polo and Swimming. I am also new to this site and figured it would be nice to get to know people who are interested in the same pokemon I am.

Welcome Mickey to our group! :)

And i have a question: Which pokemon is better:

-

or:

-

I dont know which pick/caught :D What we think about this pokemons? :)

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
    Years
  • In reply to Mickey I am happy that Water is now paired with every type. I want to see how the move set plays out.
    In reply to Lesqx it's kinda a personal choice really. Weakness wise Kingler is better since it only has grass and electric. Crawdaunt has fighting fairy and bug on top of that. I'm not to familiar with their moves since I don't really use them.

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
    Years
  • In reply to Mickey I am happy that Water is now paired with every type. I want to see how the move set plays out.
    In reply to Lesqx it's kinda a personal choice really. Weakness wise Kingler is better since it only has grass and electric. Crawdaunt has fighting fairy and bug on top of that. I'm not to familiar with their moves since I don't really use them.

Ok, i noticed your opinion :)
    So.. which water pokemons you recommended? :D (at gen 1-5, i have blastoise, feraligatr, gyarados, vaporeon ^^) I'm really confused, too many good water pokemons i can have at game {XD} I like noticed all opinions, and checked it later :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back