• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do all yer MOTM discussion here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junichi

Freshman at college!
Years
  • HOW THE HECK IS THAT CHEATING?! MY COUSINS AND SISTER VOTED FOR ME. SO WHAT?! LET THEM VOTE FOR WHOEVER THE HECK THEY WANT!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • It should be a rule that you have to vote in all categories. This "Cosmo" thing in every category is CRAP.

And the cheating is just absurd. If you're really that sad to register multiple accounts just to get stupid votes, then you need a life. Go out and get one, then come back and vote using one account.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I already PM'd skds, he'd better reply explaining WHY THE HECK HE MADE THE OTHER ACCOUNTS JUST TO MAKE HIMSELF HAS MORE VOTES. Are you desperate or something man? Jeez, don't push your luck

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    He didnt make those. Those are his cousins and sisters!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Honestly, I don't believe that a single bit, hate me if you must

~DragonTrainer

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • o.o; Anyone who votes the same person for everything should be disqualified. It's now against the rules, and it's just annoying for everyone else to see, imo.

As for the cousins thing... @_@ If you're all going to vote for the same person and skew the results, at least make sure you're on your home computer so we don't end up having to suspect these things in the first place. =\ I mean, what would you think if you saw several people voting the exact same right in a row, all with the same IP and everything.

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Well, I known him for years and they are his cousins and sister. His sister used to share the same account as him.

aaaaaa

It's the Phantom Sibling Syndrome.
    Losers who break forum rules tend to blame it on siblings who's existance can't be proven.
    Get a life, guys.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    DragonTrainer said:
    I already PM'd skds, he'd better reply explaining WHY THE HECK HE MADE THE OTHER ACCOUNTS JUST TO MAKE HIMSELF HAS MORE VOTES. Are you desperate or something man? Jeez, don't push your luck
    Yeah, peeps like that soo need to get a life.. --; Doing that is just being desperate man, thank god you're gonna put some sense into him.

Besides, the bullcrap that worship and new_evil are skds relatives is unbelievable to me. I mean, once new_evil put on her sig IN LOVE WITH WORSHIP. What's up with that?

*dies*

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Maybe you should get a life and stop thinking my friend is lying cause he's NOT!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Maybe if you took a picture of you all it might be more believeable...

But we don't know for sure. *Shrugs*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, at least these "siblings" could have said something explaining that, rather than "same as blah blah blah". There's no proof, so I feel this way

~DragonTrainer

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Ive had it, i'm leaving PC for good. Im tired of people being mean to me just cause im standing up for a RL friend of mine. Yeah, I know him IRL.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • and siblings (assuming that they exist) who decide to work together to vote for each other/selective members is still a way of cheating... it's still controlling the votes. So really it should be...

one vote for each IP address OR one family

EDIT: blah so many people beating me to it to say the same thing...

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    I know him IRL and I KNOW he has cousins and siblings.

aaaaaa

Don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Sakura and Espeon said:
    MOTM Voting is now only one per IP due to cheating... meaning the same ballot, etc.

Staff is now cracking down on Cheating, so it won't be sooooo unfair.

And also, in the future, voting for one person for all the catagories will not count anymore.
    When the heck did we decide this? We may be discussing the possibility of restricting it to one vote per IP address, but we haven't come to a definite solution yet. Next time you speak for the entire staff, make sure it's true.

And whether or not to allow voting for one person across all the categories is up to the individual hosts of MOTM. MOTM has never been completely staff run, and I don't plan on having it that way. It's always more fun for any member to enjoy planning and executing things like this instead of leaving it to the staff all the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back