• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Besides Touhou, the only strategy games I really like are Etrian Odyssey, Fire Emblem, and the Dept. Heaven games I own. Though Advanced Wars is OK, too.

Are you two actually together? O_o The idea still seems weird, though that could just be the jealousy talking.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Kevin, we must meeeeet.

Actually, I should make a blog entry asking who's going to Otakon o3o My blouse for my cosplay came today and fits fine, so I should be cosplaying as expected~ And apparently said blouse protects me from getting sunburned.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well, I think in this case you'd blend in just fine, especially when you put the number of cosplayers into consideration. Believe me, you'll stick out much less than some guy dressed as Kefka Palazzo or Pedo-Bear.

Years
  • 99. Waitaminute, there's a Touhou game that plays like an RTS?

Now I've gone and made myself want to play Empire Earth. Unfortunately, the only RTS I have with me is Age of Empires 2.

And we are presently not occupying the same state. I'm in Tennessee for work, though. Actually felt cooler here when I landed in Nashville (92 F) than when I got out of the car at the airport in Minnepolis 5 hours earlier (and it was only 81 F). That was on Sunday, though.

Go anyway, snow phoenix.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You should come to Otakon in Maryland. It'll be fun :D I'm gonna be going with Letty and another one of my friends who has an account here but only seems to use it to see if I'm on or not :P I'll also be cosplaying as this person:

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Though I could just name her and y'all would know who I'm talking about anyhoo.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can't even find that to be a joke, tbh Netto. @_@; Maybe I'm just not in the mood, but idk.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nope. :x

Hm. I'm tempted to go and destroy my enemies in Star Trek Armada II and then start another game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back