• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Polluteon, Spookeon, Terreon and Industreon (Poison, Ghost, ground and steel) sounds like the most likely... I Think two of these types will be added...

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Polluteon, Spookeon, Terreon and Industreon (Poison, Ghost, ground and steel) sounds like the most likely... I Think two of these types will be added...

terreon (ground) and toxeon (poison) as well as drageon (dragon) are wat im guessing/ hoping and i would prefer toxeon to polluteon imo

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    We'll have to face it, there will NOT be a dragon eevee, sadly... Not in this gen, anyway.

Bobraygen

Team Aqua grunt
    Years
  • I don't think anyone has noticed the mistake in the original post. eevee,flareon,vaporeon,jolteon,espeon,umbreon were all in the original Gold and Silver versions if i am not mistaken. Having owned Gold cversion I remeber there being a Espeon and Umbreon as well as the well knowen stone evelutions. Glacieon and Leafeon were the newest addition to the chain with Dimaond and Peral versions. Which were two or three generations after Gold and Silver versions; with no additions between.

As for my opion on weather there schold be new evelutions i beilve there schould be. 1 eevee evelution for every type of evolving, minus by level. Friendship, each stone, special items held then traded. And i also beilve they might get away with some of those by first eveolving eevee once then once more using a diffrent way. Or they could make a super version of the stone evelutions by having to use a stoen wice to complete it. Of course with each evelution diffrent stats and moves.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2011
    I dunno, maybe a Dragon-Type would be cool.

Maybe if we're lucky we'll get a NORMAL-Type Eeveelution! :D ...Wait.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I don't think anyone has noticed the mistake in the original post. eevee,flareon,vaporeon,jolteon,espeon,umbreon were all in the original Gold and Silver versions if i am not mistaken. Having owned Gold cversion I remeber there being a Espeon and Umbreon as well as the well knowen stone evelutions. Glacieon and Leafeon were the newest addition to the chain with Dimaond and Peral versions. Which were two or three generations after Gold and Silver versions; with no additions between.

As for my opion on weather there schold be new evelutions i beilve there schould be. 1 eevee evelution for every type of evolving, minus by level. Friendship, each stone, special items held then traded. And i also beilve they might get away with some of those by first eveolving eevee once then once more using a diffrent way. Or they could make a super version of the stone evelutions by having to use a stoen wice to complete it. Of course with each evelution diffrent stats and moves.

am there was only one generation without eevees

Turnabout

bonk!
    Years
  • Personally, I'd love to see more eeveelutions *u*

Although, the flying and dragon types... I'm not sure how they could be done well.
    But I could definitely see all the others! Loving the name Terreon btw.

I <3 Pokemon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • the only good one out of those is the ghost one, which now i want 3times as much
    the dragon has to be a blue, or red colour, not the purple colour they chose, i think it would look better, but how they did it it looked too much like the steel IMO
    the poison was semi-ok
    The only one that looked gewd and made any sense was the fighting evee

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    No more eeveelutions is what I say! Gosh, I get a bit annoyed when there are new ones introduced in every generation. I mean.. why? J..just why? I think the original three were enough. Then, even with the addition of Umbreon and Espeon, I still thought it wasn't too bad. But Leafeon and Glaceon? No. It's just gone a bit too far. If they keep adding more, Eevee won't be the same anymore and the variants will just annoy me further. Well, Eevee isn't the same already, which is a huge shame. D:

Eevee The Evolution Pokemon... It has to evolve and have many forms to evolve into... Period...

I hope, if it's Flying, we'd get our first pure Flying type. :)

No we won't ever have a pure Flying type because Ghost would do x??? damage to a pure flier... It would be Normal/Flying if we ever had one...

We heard that weather is going to be effective in Black & White series and every eeveelution comes with a new evolution method. So i think that we might get a weather based evolution system in this generation. Level up Eevee during the sandstorm and get ground type eeveelution, that would be perfect.

And Silveon is a good name for Steel type. Like every eeveelution has a neat design, cat/fox/dog with silver skin would be elegant.

Yeah weather is a big deal so lets guess...

Jolteon = Rain
    Flareon = Sunshine
    Vaporeon = Fog
    Umbreon = ???
    Espeon = ???
    Leafeon = ???
    Glaceon = Hail
    Ground-Type Evo = Sandstorm
    ???-Type Evo = ???

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    Yeah weather is a big deal so lets guess...

Jolteon = Rain
    Flareon = Sunshine
    Vaporeon = Fog
    Umbreon = ???
    Espeon = ???
    Leafeon = ???
    Glaceon = Hail
    Ground-Type Evo = Sandstorm
    ???-Type Evo = ???

I didn't mean every eeveelution is getting evolved by weather, just the new ones they'll add. And it always happens that way. Eevee can't evolve into Leafeon with leaf stone because of this.

1st gen- Evolutionary Stones
    2nd gen- Happiness
    4th gen- Location Based
    5th gen- Maybe Weather Based

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    No we won't ever have a pure Flying type because Ghost would do x??? damage to a pure flier... It would be Normal/Flying if we ever had one...

Er, Flying is neutral to Ghost. See Zubat, Charizard, Gyarados...

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Er, Flying is neutral to Ghost. See Zubat, Charizard, Gyarados...

Flying isn't Neutral to Ghost... The subtypes make it neutral... If Eevee becomes a Flier it will be Normal/Flying... Case Closed... *Watches Case Closed/Detective Conan Now*

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Flying isn't Neutral to Ghost... The subtypes make it neutral... If Eevee becomes a Flier it will be Normal/Flying... Case Closed... *Watches Case Closed/Detective Conan Now*

flying is neutral to ghost

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back