• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Espeon fan club

Sankari

...gone.
Years
  • You didn't really miss anything, Koga. We just need to create a new topic. I, uh...how about this: if Espeon replaced all of the cats in the world still keeping the color pattern of their fur, what would you think of your cat? Well, I made an Espeon based on my cat and thought of that. If you don't have a cat, just base one on someone elses.
    Espeon fan club

^^Click to view the Espy cat!^^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I'd love my cat's even more!I have eight of them and I'd love it if they had the body shape of espeon!It'd be soo kewl!

Oh BTW I might stop using this account and just use my new one instead.Just so you guys know.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Koga_LUVer said:
    I'd love my cat's even more!I have eight of them and I'd love it if they had the body shape of espeon!It'd be soo kewl!

Oh BTW I might stop using this account and just use my new one instead.Just so you guys know.
    I don't know about my other cat, though O_o She'd be tawny with long fur and a flat face. Geez, that'd be ugly. But my other cat would be adorable!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I hate a cat that's like that.he's big and poofy and orange and his name is Fuzzy.He'd make a hilarious Espeon!

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • Of course! Why wouldn't I let you ure still my owner *meows* Lucky my cat is fat XD fat cat -----> into Espy = Terrible

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I agree with flames and SPon.A kitten Espy would look adorable!

*pictures gardy's fat cat as an Espy then gags and bursts into laughter*

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • Angel Tabitha said:
    I agree with flames and SPon.A kitten Espy would look adorable!

*pictures gardy's fat cat as an Espy then gags and bursts into laughter*
    I'd gag too XD If my cat was an Espy it's belly will be low and jiggle when it runs XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Gardevoir352 said:
    I'd gag too XD If my cat was an Espy it's belly will be low and jiggle when it runs XD
    XD Great,now I got an image of that in my head.*sees fat espy with jiggling belly running through my head*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    SPon11 said:
    That's in my head right now and it's almost as cute as a kitten Espeon XD
    What? Fat cats are cute! Like Garfield!
    Lasagna!
    You know your right about that.
    *pictures a espeon garfield mix*

Back