• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
  • No, no pic neccesary.
    Although I do remember I had been playing MW2 for awhile so I got Halo 3 again, I destroyed everyone.
    MW2 is harder/more noob-friendly meaning a game were your actually using skill to win(Halo) is much easier if your actually a good player.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • I liked MW2, But the only thing that made me stop playing for a long time was the douchebag community. The game is great, The Campaign was cool, Had an epic soundtrack, And Spec ops is insanely fun, But once you hear little kids trying to sound cool on a microphone or Teens trying to act like their tough **** on multiplayer it just makes you cringe. Sure sure there's the mute button but sometimes you just WANT to hear people act like pricks online just to get a good laugh.

I recently saw the new Fallout: New Vegas Trailer. I believe I should go on out to gamestop and Pre order it... like right now. I loved Fallout 3 (Even though I only got halfway through Point lookout and never did Mothership Zeta) but either way, real fun to fool around in. ESPECIALLY on the PC when you can mod the crap out of it and do just about anything.

100 bottlecap mines on a Super mutant behemoth anybody?

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • xD

OMG Mega, I'm Addicted to Fallout 3! I can't wait for that game! I want the grenade machine gun. Yep, There's going to be a machine gun that shoots fricking grenades. I really want to know what partners will be available too.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • I just hope that having low INT in New vegas effects your choices in dialogue. You should see it in Fallout 2. It's hilarious what your character says.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    xD

OMG Mega, I'm Addicted to Fallout 3! I can't wait for that game! I want the grenade machine gun. Yep, There's going to be a machine gun that shoots fricking grenades. I really want to know what partners will be available too.
    .... Dang, where have you been? New Vegas should be good. I'm playing Fallout 3 now :P

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • As to where i've been, Ask Mega. Yeah, I don't have a 360 at my dad's, so i can't play fallout 3. Speaking of, have you seen the collector's edition? It comes in a Pip-boy 3000 lunch box with a pip-boy bobblehead, concept art, and some added on content.

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
  • BETCH PLZ. Ellie is a master prankster, she might not be able to cause pee, but she WILL do something. ;D And wow, so much talk while I was asleep. D:

Uhmuhm, I haaaas, Dead Rising (heartz), Halo 3: ODST (mostly got it for Halo 3, though xD) MW2 (it's fun to mess with the 10 year olds) BC2 (HEARTZ) Guitar Hero: World Tour (I listen to music daily, of course I'ma get WT D:<) GH: Metallica (I adore Metallica) and Final Fantasy XIII (I'm a FF nerd, shush. :<) The games I want atm are Black Ops, Reach, Fallout Vegas and Portal 2. <333

Thar, I posted. xD Btw, 'allo all!

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
  • Has anybody heard about the new Kinect system for the Xbox 360? Sounds like Sony just crapped themselves and reverted to praying for an amazing idea.

Uboa it's ok, FF is epic no matter what anyone says....and...well....anybody who's a big fan of the games can guess where my name came from XD

Uboa

Years
  • INORITE. When I saw it, I was laughing so hard, because everyone and anyone who has a PS3 and constantly griped about how the xBox doesn't have wireless and how the PS3 is 10x better and this and that just shat themselves. xDDD Now the only thing better is MAG and the fact that the PS3's multiplayer is free. Which I dun'mind on the xBox, I rarely ever see a game I like on the PS3's side that isn't on the xBox's side. :D

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    MAG is laggy, and spawnkill tastic. PS3's got nothing on Xbox, but lets get back to the RP. Seph, arn't you going on the raid?

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Seph's character is a newbie in the Chateau. Remember. He can't possibley be trusted in a raid.
    Ah yes. (Remember, just couldn't think of anything else to say :P ) Well, you totaly blew off Zam, so....

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • He didn't blow me off, his charecter just completely failed to notice or acknowledge Skar at all.
    I remember Dead Rising, Wasn't able to beat the game until I got the Real Megabuster, then I just destroyed everything.
    Also MAG, there should be a limit to how many players can be in one game.256 is way too much, I think the classic 16(or 24 in some special cases) is good for any game.
    Also, i've seen Left 4 Dead lobbies on the PC with 12 players on each side... OMG a game with that many people would be so epic(The SI values are changed to make it balanced)

Anyways, This was by far the best day of school this year.
    Field day FTW!!!! There was the Bungie pull thingy, Boxing w/huge foam gloves in a moonbounce, the thing where you stand on an inflated platform and hit each other with sticks.
    I personally spent most of the time playing Soccer, but there were also free hotdogs,hamburgers, soda, and water. Most Epic day of school ever!!!!

Uboa

Years
  • You must have not known about the badassery that is the Small Chainsaw with its three upgrade books. xD One slash kill weapon with a very small recovery time that can kill up to 2k times, I don't need anything else. xDDD In my entire first playthrough, I went through a total of 5k zombies and only ever broke one because I was too lazy to exchange it. xP Every psycho aside from the first Carlito fight, I killed with the chainsaw. :D

Uboa

Years
  • The bad thing is it only has 300 shots and even then, it doesn't one-shot-kill, though it probably is great for the psychos with guns that send you flying like 50 feet away. o 3o Though I had no trouble killing them with the chainsaws. xP Except the guy behind the counter in the gun shop. F. F. F. > ___> I never killed him, because I never even used guns to begin with. xD

EDIT:

GUESS. WHAT. BACKPACK. I. HAS. NAO. 8DDDDD Life is good. Ever so good. <333 Click here to see it and lol at the lag fail. :DDD

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • It's a lovely backpack.

Since I've started working, I officially have less time to RP God. I'm still going to do it, but probably at a slower rate.

Therefore in my absence Jess [KillehKiwi] and Kip [pikakip] are both God at any given time.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    It's a lovely backpack.

Since I've started working, I officially have less time to RP God. I'm still going to do it, but probably at a slower rate.

Therefore in my absence Jess [KillehKiwi] and Kip [pikakip] are both God at any given time.
    Can I be demi-god. I'm on to much, and have nothing to do :P

Back