• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
  • For a fanclub of something so awesome, posting is kinda slow...(I would like to join as well, is there a right of passage I have to go through in which I brag about how Emerald Weapon always kills me?)

Solo_Kid

Ridin' Solo !!
    Years
  • I wanna join!! ^^

I LOVE FINAL FANTASY! I've played nearly all of the games.

Also, have anyone seen the FFXIII Lightning PS3? ;o

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • No test or right of passage needed, all you need to join is to be a fan of this wonderful RPG series.
    So both of you are added. I too am surprised at how slow this club is, when its little sibling series club, the Kingdom Hearts Fan Club, is always so active.

~Member List Updated~

Last edited:

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I'll be getting the ps3 version as well. I have a 360 but I'm getting ps3 in a week or so, so I'll just have to get the ps3 version then won't I. :D

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I'll be getting it for the 360. I don't have and won't have a PS3 by the release date, and I'll be getting it when it comes out. I'll get a PS3 eventually, though, and will most likely get Versus XIII when I do.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Have a Very Merry Christmas
    Final Fantasy Fan Club

To: All Final Fantasy Fanclub Members

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I'm glad you guys like it, I found it on Gelbooru (an upload-anything-that's-Japanese image site, so NSFW) and I've been saving it for a while just to post it here for you guys.

Ashachu

The evolved form of Ash!
    Years
  • I would like to join..
    I just have 2 final fantasy games, better than nothing. Its X and X-2.

Favorite char in X: Kimahri Ronso and Yuna
    Favorite char in X-2: Brother
    Favorite Aeon: Anima, Shiva and Bahamut

I have no idea how to put in teh banners into my signature, if someone could send me a link how to put in Kimahri Ronso and Brother's banners to my signature, it would be greatful.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • It says how to put in banners on the front page. Just place it in your sig..although you don't have to if you don't want to.
    I only have one of Kimahri, since Brother doesn't have a party member pic.

~Member List Updated~

Ashachu

The evolved form of Ash!
    Years
  • It says how to put in banners on the front page. Just place it in your sig..although you don't have to if you don't want to.
    I only have one of Kimahri, since Brother doesn't have a party member pic.

~Member List Updated~

I didnt understand that one on the front page.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • In case anyone wants to know, FFTogether's doing another marathon, and I'm playing FFXII(again). We'll also have FFXIII being played to some extent, and FFVII, and FFIII, and some other non FF RPG's. Here's the schedule:

Player | Game | Time & Date in EST || Time & Date in GMT
    -----------+--------------------+-----------------------------++----------------------------
    wee187 - FFXII | December 28 [08:00 - 08:00] || December 28 [13:00 - 13:00]
    RedChocobo - Persona 3 - December 29 [08:00 - 15:00] || December 29 [13:00 - 20:00]
    Da_Cloud - Crystal Chronicles - December 29 [15:00 - 07:00] || December 29 [20:00 - 12:00]
    ASephiroth - FFVII - December 30 [07:00 - 18:00] || December 30 [12:00 - 23:00]
    A1X_Jet - FFIII DS - December 30 [18:00 - 02:00] || December 30 [23:00 - 07:00]
    Sixty - Tales of Eternia - December 31 [02:00 - 11:00] || December 31 [07:00 - 16:00]
    rinimt - FFXIII - December 31 [11:00 - .....] || December 31 [16:00 - .....]

So yeah, if anyone wants to come watch, then https://www.fftogether.com =]

----------------

And something completely different:

Crys, OMG that Dissidia x-mas pic was epic. @_@

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I didnt understand that one on the front page.
    I dunno how much simpler I can make it. You just copy the image location into the template that is shown there only without the spaces..

Well, I'm in the process of downloading Final Fantasy VIII, my favorite FF for the PlayStation, and third favorite all around, for the PSP. Hopefully it'll work this time, I literally had 3 minutes left out of 2 hours and my connection failed.

Thanks wee, I'm glad you liked it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back