• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    WHA? Riolu didn't know about this club?! :O

Next thing you'll tell me is that Versus XIII was just a lie! I've been saving for a PS3 for a while just for that game alone!

... [/rant]

BTW, a week from now is my Spring Break. I'll be putting a huge dent in XIII then. Can't wait to actually use Fang and Bahamut! Or see Cid. Cid is teh awesomeness. This one puts all the others to shame in my opinion.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • WHA? Riolu didn't know about this club?! :O

Next thing you'll tell me is that Versus XIII was just a lie! I've been saving for a PS3 for a while just for that game alone!

... [/rant]

Ummm....Versus 13 was an April Fools joke. Nomura created fake screenshots and trailers to hype people up. The whole Nova Crystalis series is fake. The game that just came out is really Dig Dug 5, new technology allows players to see a "FF13" but is merely an optical illusion.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Ummm....Versus 13 was an April Fools joke. Nomura created fake screenshots and trailers to hype people up. The whole Nova Crystalis series is fake. The game that just came out is really Dig Dug 5, new technology allows players to see a "FF13" but is merely an optical illusion.

Lol. *dies* xD That made my day.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Oh my god - XIII is AMAZING! I got it a day before release date and I'm now on Chapter 11 and loving every minute of it.

The visuals are beautiful, the story is back up to FF standards and therefore much more captivating. Same for the music, it's returned to being memorable :3

Plus, this is one of the first FFs in a while where I can actually say that I don't hate any of the main heroes either =O (I'm looking at you, Tidus and Vaan -.-)

Going to be sad when I complete it tbh, I'm enjoying the story so much.

Lightning, Fang and Snow FTW :3

wee187

Years

• The visuals are beautiful, the story is back up to FF standards and therefore much more captivating. Same for the music, it's returned to being memorable :3

Never wasn't IMO... it's just a different style, appealing to a different audience, like all FF's. xD (Sorry, me being defensive about FFXII is something that comes naturally with me; I can't help it.)

I'm just about halfway done with missions in FFXIII now. :3 Base jobs for Crystarium almost 100% maxed out too. ^_^

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
  • Hey guys! Haven't been on here in a while!!! I got FFXIII but I've hardly got to play it because of the combination of lots of work and the fact that my playstation is at my dads house. But I'm loving it so far. Only on chapter 5 I think but its great!

Also Crystal-Heart, I LOVE your new avatar! :D

Bichu

←Onigiri(Rice ball) Pichu
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Aug 12, 2018
    I've finished FFXIII. OTL I died SO MANY TIMES LOL I can't even count. But it could be just that either...
    -it's hard
    -i have horrible reflexes (and i refuse to change the battle mode to slow)
    -I have bad strategies
    -I'm not leveling enough
    -I try to skip a few battles
    Or it could be all of the above. =B But some other people said that they died like, 7 times on a certain boss lol... I could kind of feel FFXII and FFX in the game. o_o must be the music and battle system. I can't bother myself to do the missions... OTL

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    So, I finally own a PSP, which means I also own Crisis Core (they go hand in hand, right?). It's such a great game! I especially love the fact that Sephiroth actually has emotions and isn't crazy at first. Genesis, however, is a different matter entirely.

EDIT: While I'm sad that NO ONE has posted since I posted this, I'm very happy to state that Crisis Core is by far one of (if not the) best handheld RPGs I've ever played. I'm about halfway done with my New Game+ playthrough and am loving it even more now that I'm actually bothering to get all of the extra stuff done.

Last edited:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Crisis Core is a wonderful game. Its my second fav PSP game, right behind Dissidia, although it may become 3rd when Birth by Sleep is released.

Anyway, I bought Final Fantasy XIII (PS3 version) two weeks ago and it is a wonderful game. My favorite characters are, in order
    1-2) Lightning & Fang (Tied)
    3-4) Vanille & Sazh (Tied)

I'll try to make some banners for FFXIII soon.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Hehe.... Another Fang lover. >D

Love your theme, Crys. It does indeed represent your love for Fang.

wee187

Years
  • OMG Ashe~, you get auto-friended by me simply because of your name(Ashe is my alltime favorite character in anything)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back