• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I never got into Twitter at all, and Tumblr's mostly there for me to browse through funny or nice pictures. :D; Never got into Facebook, either. Made one a few years ago since I felt like I should keep up with the "trends" but ended up never using it and deleting.

Years
The thing I dislike about Tumblr is that I don't see a lot of people (friends anyway) use it for it's sole purpose which is to blog and update on stuff whether it be art, game development, life, etc. They just reblog a bunch of cat photos and other high-def photos. ಠ_ಠ

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
People seem to be obsessed with Instagram. I don't really see the appeal.

I honestly don't know if I can handle not sleeping anymore. It's taking its toll.

droomph

weeb
Years
I like using the HDR option on my mom's iPhone.

/professional photographer

I don't like taking a picture, only to have it tinted and a random boarder around it, so I don't see the appeal as well.​

God knows why but it is funnnnnnn

Also on unrelated news pls tell us how the date goes.

People seem to be obsessed with Instagram. I don't really see the appeal.

I honestly don't know if I can handle not sleeping anymore. It's taking its toll.

PSH SLEEP ALGO YOU'RE MUCH BETTER THAN SLEEP.

Last edited:

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
I use Instagram frequently, typically when I'm bored and take random pictures of things. Instagram makes them prettier. And yeah, the HDR option on my phone is pretty awesome, even though it just makes everything brighter rather than actually changing anything.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
PSH SLEEP ALGO YOU'RE MUCH BETTER THAN SLEEP.

Dude, I've got like an hour most left in me before I'm heading to bed (whether I like it or not). I feel like I got a relatively decent amount of stuff done today without any sleep, though. Checked apartment listings and such and took our kitten to the vet.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I'd hate it if my dog was ill for whatever reason and had to go to the vet. She's too lovely and stuff for that sort of thing! We've actually been pretty lucky with her so far - no real issues at all and she's got a generally lovely nature. Still, only 6 years old, so that could all change at some point.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
It's not that my cat is sick, but she needs a check up, though she does have a respiratory thing I need to get checked out. She tends to sneeze a lot and things like that. She's a very friendly kitty but very shy, though likes attention, she really dosen't like it when there are no people are around.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Our kitten was running a fever... so they gave her a shot and some antibiotics. She's already playing again. I swear, if anything happened to our cats it'd crush me.

We have a yellow lab here... he's 11 now, I think. Age is starting to catch up with him. :/

Ah, but now it's time for bed. Sleepiness just hit me like a freight train.

droomph

weeb
Years
Awwww it's always sad when your pet grows old. It's very painful to see the once playful puppy turn into an old man while you're still maturing....

Even without experiencing it firsthand it's still very sad for me so I can't imagine what going through it must be like for you.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My cat has outlived the average lifespan of his breed but he still acts the same as he did 5 years ago...I think it was because he was a lazy cat to begin with haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Used to love cats when I was younger, now when I'm taking care of 3 kittens that run all over the place and destroy everything I could really do without them.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I love cats, but I just want one when I get my own house. I have to take care of two cats currently, and all they do is eat, sleep, and do their business. Nothing else really...

And what stinks is they can't do their business right. One goes #2 outside the box, and the other can't cover theirs...

Ugh.

Years
I have to live with a cat that meows louder than some dogs bark. It's a special kind of torture.

I wish I had a dog. A corgi. They are the most adorable things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back