• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fruit Basket Club~

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    hmmmmmmmmmm.....pengin-chan I'm not sure, i don't think so,what volume are you on right now, because my friend is near the very end and Akito is stilll there.

Here's a topic: Which Couples Do You Like and Why?

Kyo x Tohru: they understand eachother and accept eachother despite what happens...or happened.

Ayaa x Mine: very cute couple <3

Haru x Rin: They really are cute together and she tried to protect him ;; :)

Hatori x Mayu: They can both find love without lonliness this time <3<3<3

Yuki x Machi: Too perfect ^___________________^

Hiro x Kisa: Self explanitory

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Hehehe I havent read the whole manga so I dont know whos some of the characters.
    But
    Tohru and Kyo
    Tohru and Yuki ( one of those two are okay but mostly Kyo)
    Kisa and Hiro

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Tohru and Yuki?? I thuoght those were cute as well till one of my friends told me a spoiler:

Spoiler:

you guys don't have to read it but if you want it's there, it's just about how Yuki see's Tohru XD

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    You mean vol.11 yeah he meant in that way, he ws doing better with her around and he wanted to let his feelings out.

I forgot one more couple^^

Arisa x Kureno

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Like around volume 1 or 2 when he said she was cute? Well he meant it in a friendly way and he still didn't know her all too well, so as he got to knwo herbetter his feelings for her went in that way, besides he met Machi ^0^

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Um no later than 1 and 2...whos Machi..remember I didnt get all the way there.I've watched all the anime and the other reason I think he likes her is because he kept staring at her when she had that yellow dress Ayame gave her.
    Oh, another topic not to be mean but my brothers said this when he saw me watching Fruit Basket in the living room. He saw Ayame and Shigure doing the funny " its been a long time,Ayame." And Ayame said the same. He says their gay and they like each other.Do u think so?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Can I join? I watched all 26 episodes off youtube yesterday xD. I haven't read much of the manga, and I think Tohru and Kyo like each other. My favorite characters are Kyo, Tohru, Hana, Momiji, Kisa, and Hatushara. and my favorite episode is.... 19, when Tohru gets sick and makes a C on her test, and Kyo takes care of her and makes Leek for her.

Yeah I think Ayame's gay, remember when he was telling Tohru, Kyo, Yuki, and Shigure (and I think Hatori) about when he was president and the boys and girls... um.. how to word this... well you know.... well they did that on a scool field trip? Well I won't get into the details ,but what he said made me think he was gay

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Welcome CopyCat :D i didn't know you liked Fruits Basket^^

Anyways.............*gets ready for a lot of typing*:

Lets start out with Ayaa and Shigure shall we! (ok I'm gonna put two spoilers that might spoil alot and if your read them I did not ruin it for you, you read it XDD)

Ayaa and Shgure are just goofing around, Ayame loves Mine and well...

Spoiler:

As for Machi, she's a member of student council thatcomes in book 7, and 9, and 13 and a lot more later, this is all i knwo about of her but my friends told me from later books
    Spoiler:

Yuki staring at Tohru in her dress, she looked beautiful, why wouldn't he? XDD

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Welcome Iruka ^____________^ and yes Fruits Basket is awesome (I'm pretty sure everyone here will agree XDD)

not much is up envy, do you have a topic in mind???

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Tohru's dad is shown later on in the series through flashbacks. Same with her mom, she comes up A LOT and I have a lot of spoilers on her if anyone is interested (it's another big spoiler XD) His name is Katsuya, I forgot which volume they said that but thats his name ^0^ (it's a fun name!!)

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Yes!!!!
    My sister's friend is going to give me Fruits Basket episodes!!! She's quite nice so she's giving me the Japanese version.
    Which opening/ending song do you like better? Japanese or English?
    I like the Japanese one better because it sounds more cute and gentle...but English version is quite good too.

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Envy said:
    Sure, welcome friend! Which character do u like?
    Hm... Well I like all the characters, but my favorite guys are Yuki and Kyo. It's hilarious how they always fight. But... Haru's really cool too... and Aayame's funny... ^^;;
    My favorite girl is Kisa. She's adorable. ^^ I act ALOT like Tohru somethimes though.

Which opening/ending song do you like better? Japanese or English?
    Hm... this one's tough... the Japanese one is sweet, but the English one is too. *listens to them* Um... It's a tie for me.

Back