• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kine

Whatev
Years
  • Was it ever confirmed that Wally's Garde in the comic was really a male and that Magneton wasn't lying? I mean... really.

By now, I think it should be confirmed, there being two comics and all.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Housyasei-san said:
    No need to learn Japanese now. Kohei was nice enough to translate another Gardevoir comic a month or so ago. So, maybe he could do the same for this one. If he has the time that is.
    I'll get on it, when I have time. School is hell right now (mostly with maths).

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Hi everyone, sorry I've been gone so long. I know how you feel, Kohei, second year A-levels are hell for me right now. ><; I know I've missed a lot of stuff here, so I'll browse through it sometime today. ^_^

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
  • I know how you feel. Pythagorean Theorum is eally starting to tick me off because of no calculator.

Anyways, does anyone here think Gardevoir should be in the next Super Smash Bros. game? Although I think it could be a Peach duplicate...

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Yeah, of course she should! *imagines playing next SSBM game as Gardevoir* Teehee... :P NO-ONE CAN STOP ME!!!!
    Okay, I've calmed down now. ^^;

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
  • You're lucky; my SSB:M has scratched up to the point where it can't go past the 'select a character' screen. Now, to figure out the attacks she should have, or new ones, if Nintendo upgrades the attacking and enviorments feature. If only, if only...

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
  • How 'bout both? I can see it now: Gardevoir vs. Kirlia, on Stage 9. Maybe Nintendo'll upgrade the characters, like make some kind of beam like in Godzilla: Save the Earth, and the character'll still be walking in 2D, but then again, most SSB characters can't make beams. So there you have it.

Rukario vs. Mewtwo, I'd like to see the person play pro with them. Hard to navigate, strong powers, and teleportation; a recipie for disaster.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • Though it would definately be overkill, it'd be awesome if the characters in SSB could perform some super special (yet highly exaggerated/complicated) hyper combo attack (think of Capcom fighting games if you can).

That would be cool, but it doesn't fit with the feel of SSB, so I don't really expect it. 'Sides, those effects always look better with 2-D sprites and such anyway.

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Yeah, I guess. HEY! What happened to the "Ralts' Dance" theme?? ;_; It was my favorite! ;__;

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
  • Yeah, maybe Nintendo'll kick it up a notch and make SSB go 3D? That'd be awesome; 3D enviorments, 3D characters, 3D.........well, use your imagination on the last one! OH! And the hyper attack combo, I like that. The guide for the next SSB game will be larger then expected if they add new characters/attacks/stages. Not to mention people trying to find a way to play pro on all the characters, not to mention getting all of them.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Hehehe, I was away for a few days cuz of Neverwinter Nights

Finally, Mysterious Dungeon is coming out next week!
    Shifting topic from SSB since I havn't got it -_-;

I hope you can rescue a Ralts and make it your team member.
    Imagine moving around with a Ralts following you around, and then she evolves when you least expect it :)

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • Awesome! You gotta let us know what that game is like.

I was a bit upset in seeing that one video on the site, though, because it looked like Nidoran male was the enemy.

So is that all Nidoran are to you people? Cannon fodder? ;__;

XTREEM HAET!

That's why I'm reduced to making my own games from now on...

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
  • What site? Is there a Ralts in the vid?

And yes, it would be cool having a Ralts following you in your party; a time when you are about to be destroyed, and Kirlia evolves in the nick of time. That'd be sweet. And yes, I myself might get it, despite the lack of income money to my family. But who cares? At least my parents have ONE happy child...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Kine said:
    Awesome! You gotta let us know what that game is like.

I was a bit upset in seeing that one video on the site, though, because it looked like Nidoran male was the enemy.

So is that all Nidoran are to you people? Cannon fodder? ;__;

XTREEM HAET!

That's why I'm reduced to making my own games from now on...
    But Nintendo has claimed that almost all the Pokemon would be useable, so Nidoran mights come out as an enemy, but might also become your friend later on.

poke-nome123 said:
    And yes, it would be cool having a Ralts following you in your party; a time when you are about to be destroyed, and Kirlia evolves in the nick of time. That'd be sweet. And yes, I myself might get it, despite the lack of income money to my family. But who cares? At least my parents have ONE happy child...
    lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back