• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I've been active off and on there. Some days I'm clicking for hours and other days I don't have the time to even click my Pal Pad.

I did manage to get through the Tour of Illusions exploration for a Raikou egg. I'm currently working on my second run through Mystery Creature of the Ruins, and just need to wait for that darn Poliwag to gain levels.

And Zangoose. I'm still looking for a shiny one while breeding/hatching Zergoose.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I know what you mean. Last year I could mass click like every day (well, mass click for me, which was rarely nuts like the top clickers XD) and now I usually just hop on to hatch eggs and grab new ones before signing off. <<; I try to make myself be active for the explorations though, at least. I finished up the Regi one the other day and hatched my egg today. C:

How was the beasts exploration? I'll do it eventually but I wanted to finish up the Regis since I was only missing one of them. That and I saw it used the VS Seeker which annoyed me greatly in the previous one I did with it. <<;

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    The beasts exploration...took a few Fire Stones. The leveling tasks weren't quite as bad as the ones for the Regis or even for the Unown one. I think one Pokemon had to be leveled up to the mid-20s, one up to mid-30s (might have been another one, but I can't remember). And then there was a berry-feeding task that needed 110 people to feed the Pokemon.

As for the VS Seeker task, it wasn't horrible. I won with the needed Pokemon, since I placed it into a training match rather than an actual battle.

I think my main problem with the exploration was just how much clicking it took to complete it. There were a few tasks where you had to get a high amount of interactions, and between those and the high amount of people needed for the berry-feeding task I was clicking for a long while.

And several hours later, I remembered that there were three leveling tasks for that exploration.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Can I join please?

What's your GPX+ username? Hikari10 https://gpxplus.net/user/Hikari10
    When did you join GPX+? June 22nd, 2011
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? My Oshawott (Julian), he is cute.

Global PokédeX Plus FanclubGlobal PokédeX Plus FanclubGlobal PokédeX Plus FanclubGlobal PokédeX Plus FanclubGlobal PokédeX Plus FanclubGlobal PokédeX Plus Fanclub

Click my Pokemon - They need love!

My Oshawott (Julian) is doing really well! Click him if you love Oshawott!

Last edited:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • My computer (On Opera) lets me click 2k per 10 min. That's why I got so many clicks in a short amount of time XD
    But now since I completed my goal, which was to become #3 [Overall] or higher for a few weeks, I stopped clicking and now all I do is breed and hatch. I used to be the owner/founder of 'The Knights of the Round Table' :3
    Aww I wish I could click that ;__________________;; My highest overall rank was 21 because of being in the top 10 for various stats like proper berry interactions, most pokemon on hand and most evolved and most released. I remember Knights of the Round Table lol XD

HELLO ALL. WHAT'CHA UP TO?

I suck at replying to this thread, though to be fair I haven't been too into GPX+ lately. I'm on the Regi special exploration so I can get the last one I need (Registeel, I think?) and I have to raise a Wailord & Relicanth to lv 50 and I went "uggggh" and just tossed them in my party to level slowly instead of using the walker. @_@; To be fair, I've been pretty busy all month so clicking has been at the back of my mind. But the mobile site started borking up on my phone and the issues haven't gone away (mobile walker doesn't work on 3G anymore for me ;~~~~;) so I'm taking a bit of time off. XD;
    I've been really busy so I took a break from PC but also really inactive from GPX+ too. I completed the regi exploration too and got Regirock as I already have Registeel. It is holidays now so i am more active as I have nothing to do other than watch all the survivor series lol. But I can't get into the habit of mass clicking ( like 7500+ clicks) as I am so not use to it anymore. So time consuming XD

I've been active off and on there. Some days I'm clicking for hours and other days I don't have the time to even click my Pal Pad.

I did manage to get through the Tour of Illusions exploration for a Raikou egg. I'm currently working on my second run through Mystery Creature of the Ruins, and just need to wait for that darn Poliwag to gain levels.

And Zangoose. I'm still looking for a shiny one while breeding/hatching Zergoose.

Going for a shiny Zangoose/Zergoose huh? Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub Maybe this will give you some motivation :P He took me 238 eggs, and was a gender fail. I won't evolve him, he can be my shiny Loppuny, Kandy's baby XD

To be fair I hit a shiny drought of like almost 1000 eggs. I am currently still on my old shiny hunts plus a shiny race for Deerling with Lightning, but she is hunting a Vanillite.

And I finished the Deoxy;s exploration yesterday.

Cherrim

Years
  • ...wow the Easter Buneary shiny is kind of ugly. XD;

I hit another GPX low. :( The mobile walker stopped working for me on my phone and on my computer so I haven't bothered checking the site once an hour for that when I'm out and have also stopped checking often when I'm here, too. I've been on the Unown exploration for days now which is kind of embarrassing.

But I'm still trucking along. I'm only actively shiny hunting Vanillite. Otherwise I'm slowly accumulating the Pokémon for the latest badge sets. Still.

King Gumball

Years
  • ...wow the Easter Buneary shiny is kind of ugly. XD;

I hit another GPX low. :( The mobile walker stopped working for me on my phone and on my computer so I haven't bothered checking the site once an hour for that when I'm out and have also stopped checking often when I'm here, too. I've been on the Unown exploration for days now which is kind of embarrassing.

But I'm still trucking along. I'm only actively shiny hunting Vanillite. Otherwise I'm slowly accumulating the Pokémon for the latest badge sets. Still.

........ WHAT!!!!!! Shiny Easter Buneary is one of my favourote shinies ;~~~~;"

:(

Mobile Walker.... I haven't used that before because I don't have an I-Phone or any phone capable for GPX lol. I have a Samsung B33100.

Well there is a 3.5X day for Independence day whatever the heck that is. So I started that spikey-Eared Pichu exploration. AND I FOUND MY FIRST TREASURE CHEST IN OVER A YEAR :D I might not click too much though because of how boring clicking is now a days.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Every time I get discouraged by my Shiny Zangoose hunt, I just remind myself of my friend. Took her over 800 eggs to get a shiny Koffing. I tend to shift my focus around with my shiny hunts. Sometimes I'm hunting all the time, sometimes I just grab a few eggs for them here and there, other time I just take a break.

I'm not too empty of shinies. I picked up a Combee egg from the Lab randomly. It hatched into a shiny female.

Right now, I'm doing the Jirachi exploration. Stuck on the last leveling task. The 3.5 day helped me get through the exploration quickly, so I'll see how far I can get today before I start complaining about things.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I haven't been into clicking at all at GPX. In fact I didn't do an exploration last month even though I wanted one of the three dogs because of it. ><; I've been hatching things, but no clicking at all, so really I've just been working on my two shiny hunts (Smeargle and Litwick. Still. :( )

King Gumball

Years
  • https://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=57081
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG CHERUBI RACE LOOLOL!

Out of all the pokemon it is a Cherubi race <33 Awesome! I love site-wide shiny races, I wish they were every month, and it is so great it is a cherubi because I have been meaning to get a second shiny Cherubi for a while now. But first I need to complete one of my current shiny hunts...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh my goodness seriously? XDD Of all the Pokemon it could be. I'm definitely going to take part in this one, as I didn't take part in the last one due to the other shiny hunts I was already on.

Speaking of Shinies, guess who decided to show up after my post yesterday:

What Irony. 8D;

King Gumball

Years
  • Oh my goodness seriously? XDD Of all the Pokemon it could be. I'm definitely going to take part in this one, as I didn't take part in the last one due to the other shiny hunts I was already on.

Speaking of Shinies, guess who decided to show up after my post yesterday:

What Irony. 8D;

Oohh thats so cool ^.^ I'll swap ya Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub I wanted mine to be male so I could call him Michelangelo XD If anyone knows of a female painter do tell me :/

Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub Also I got that a few days ago so I am hunting Summer now. It wasn't the one that I was racing with erica though, that was the winter Deerling which is evading me at the moment.

I dowloaded Opera 11.50 this morning, and it is really, really fast I love it. SO much faster than the older version. And it looks trendy too ~ I recommend!

EDIT: The shiny race doesn't look so good for Erica XD She has already hatched a total of 303 eggs compared to my 190 (stupid Winter Deerling never shows up in the shelter). The winner is determined by whoever hatches a shiny in the least amount of eggs.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's funny, because all my shiny hunt shinies have all been male, while my random shinies have both been female. xD; I kind of wonder when the trend it going to break.

Awww, poor Erica. xD I should see about starting up another shiny race alongside Litwick, but then again the Cherubi one will be starting quite soon so I don't have to worry about it. /started Smeargle partly because they were decently common in the Lab herp a derp.

TheCondor

Noblesse oblige
    Years
  • What's your GPX+ username? Kojondo because I love Mienshao
    When did you join GPX+? I remember signing up around 2010 if I'm right. The site was kind of new. Although I just started getting back into it.
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? My Green Sprite Lv. 100 Ninetails, since she was one of the first eggs I ever hatched. I'm shiny hunting a Totodile as of now, though.

Years
  • What's your GPX+ username?
    teababe27
    When did you join GPX+?
    A little under a year ago.
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+?
    Don't really have one.

Cherrim

Years
  • I was away on vacation all last week but OMGOMGOMG CHERUBI RACE. :D I have an excuse to throw my Cherrim back in the daycare and an excuse to shiny hunt Cherubi again! But it means I have to finish up or cancel my current hunt (at 308 eggs right now...) so... HELLO FORCED RENEWED OBSESSION WITH GPX+! 8|

EDIT: The shiny race doesn't look so good for Erica XD She has already hatched a total of 303 eggs compared to my 190 (stupid Winter Deerling never shows up in the shelter). The winner is determined by whoever hatches a shiny in the least amount of eggs.
    lmao ikr? ;_; I always have such bad luck with most shiny races. But I'm really just in it for the extra shiny hunt slot for Vanillite anyway. xD;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Haven't posted here in a while, but I'll try to bring some activity here by dropping the following Pokemon:

1 Shellderboy Egg
    12 Bulbasuar Clones
    4 Shellderboy
    7 Valentacool

All at @:47 server time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ahhh, I would love a Shellderboy/Shellderboy Egg but I don't have any more Shelter pick-ups today. Can't wait to start the Cherubi shiny hunt, though. This is going to be my... second hunt? Though I'm hoping to actually get a Shiny this time around stupid Litwick. and it's still evading me. I might get the achievement from this guy!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Ahhh, I would love a Shellderboy/Shellderboy Egg but I don't have any more Shelter pick-ups today. Can't wait to start the Cherubi shiny hunt, though. This is going to be my... second hunt? Though I'm hoping to actually get a Shiny this time around stupid Litwick. and it's still evading me. I might get the achievement from this guy!
    Wish you luck on your hunt! I'm still breeding SB X VC so I'll let you know whenever they have an egg if you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back