• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Gokotsu's Trading Thread~

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    just thought i'd re-post. you were in the middle of a conversation and wasn't sure if you skipped me.
    any thoughts on my offer?

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
  • Pidge- I did comment on your post, it's just that it got combined with one of my other post. I'll post it again. "Although your missing the HP stat, from the looks of the other stats, the IVs on the Gallade don't seem all that bad so I would like that. If possible, I would also like the Electrike with the 3 fang moves but would you happen to have a male one?

Poison heal is the ability of Breloom"

Drift_King1

Rawr.
    Years
  • Drift- It's not the same thing but thankfully for you I'm still in a good mood so post your FC and I'll give you the 2 pokemon you asked for
    My FC is 3308 1133 3919. So I am giving you a Venasuar and the second pokemon can be any kind of junky one or something?

Years
  • oh ok i understand that...anyways im interested in these pokemon

Shiny Staraptor- Jolly level 100 (Receieved in trade)
    Stats: 310/329/168/96/130/323
    Moveset: Return/ U-turn/ Brave Bird/ Close Combat
    EV: 252 atk/ 252 spd/ 6 hp
    IV: 29/21/23/2/25/26

Octillery- Modest level 100 (Received in trade)
    Stats: 292/197/174/339/181/172
    Moveset: Surf/ Ice Beam/ Energy Ball/ Flamethrower
    EV: 20 hp/ 252 sp atk/ 236 spd
    IV: 27/4/19/31/26/18

and can i also ask what trade forum u got that venomoth from?

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    hey man i see a ton i'm interested in in your thread here. Wanna check out mine and tell me if ya like anything in there before i list em off?

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
  • Fenix- Ah the venomoth is my personal Venomoth. I got it through pokeradar, and it happen to have great IVs and a great nature. The reason why I won't trade that one is because that venomoth is special in the sense that it was my very first pokeradared shiny and I don't want copies of it flying around the internet.

In regard to the two you asked for, I actually see a lot of things I would like but right now, I'll settle for the Adamant Nature Murkrow with the great IVs and the adamant natured EV trained Gyarados

Slim- I'm sorry but I have most of the pokemon on your thread and most of them are shiny and I am really not fond of shinies. I'm sorry

Note: I will be getting ready to go to bed soon. Fortunately, I have the day off from work tomorrow so I will be on the majority of the day to do trades

Last edited:

pidge14

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    whoops sorry XD missed that one.
    sure gallade's fine with me and i do have a male electrike with those 3 fang moves.
    those 2 for your EV'd breloom and umbreon?
    i'll see you tomorrow then. have a good night.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
  • Pidge- I'm not leaving just yet so we can trade if you like.

I won't be leaving for about 10 minutes or so

pidge14

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    lol i'm trying to teach myself how to clone. XD (but failing so far) i'd like to keep a copy of this gallade if i can.

i don't suppose i can borrow your cloning services? i can breed male egg moves in return. my thread lists the ones i have on hand.
    if you're not interested i'll keep at cloning and i can trade with you tomorrow.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
  • Pidge- I can clone you a copy of your gallade and your electrike if you need it.

Pidge- Thank you very much.

And with this, I am done for the evening. I hope everyone has a pleasent day/evening and I will resume this thread tomorrow.

Last edited:

Enkidu

Fleet Admiral
    Years
  • Wow Goko, I am glad to see you have made a lot of friends here. Looks like your thread is a HUGE Success. I will see you tomorrow.

Lunar Umbreon

The Celestial Spirit
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    I like the look of your Scizor. I could trade either Bidoof, Shinx, Ponyta, Registeel, or Charmander for it [all of who I mentioned are shiny, but Charmander and Registeel I got in trades, so I can't be sure of them being legit].

Back