• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Danger Arising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
  • Amber woke moments later, "dajavu" she mumbled, she sat up and then rememberd what had happend, "Amy!" she cried, no answer came, she stood up and started walking "where am i?" she asked, "Piers!? Jonus!? Amy!? Isaac!?" she called

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
  • I took one look at the note andrelaized why no one else was able to read it.....it was written in Lemurian. The wise One meant it to be read by me and me alone. It said:
    Piers,
    You have something I want and I have something you want. I am up to arranging an exchange, but if you wish to do this, I will need all of them at their full power. If you choose not to comply with these demands, all of your friends die. Have them ready in about three weeks for the exhange.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Amy was relieved that she had returned to normal. Hearing Amber's cries,she quickly found her. "I'm sorry about..what happened," she said,staring down at her shoes. "It's a power I..can't control..."

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Amber hugged Amy "it's alright, i wasn't hurt, i just hope master Piers and Jonus are okay, where's Isaac?" she asked, she looked over at Piers and saw him with an anxious expression "is everything alright?" she asked

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • "Can you decode it,Piers? What does it say?" asked Amy,not realizing that Amber hadn't seen the note.

ReploidZero798

Years
  • OOC: Oh okay.......I thought Piers was the only one who read it....okay.....XD
    IC: By exchange," I said," he means something bad as you can tell. I would much rather Isaac tell you as he is more wise in the ways of the Wise One." Piers turned to Isaac awaiting an answer.
    " The wise One has always been a guide. He is like a God, but he cannot interfere. He can guide, but he can't actually do anything. He must have Felix and the others believing what they are doing is correct. Either that, or the Dragoons have him controlled. The point is, there has always been another realm right below ours. This realm is called the Elemental Paradise. In it, many unknown elements to alchemy are changed to create new substances. If this world and that are combined as one, the worldly balance would be uneven and chaos would insue. I am guessing that is what the Dragoons want. They are a conquering race. Once this planet is finished, they just move on to the next.To open the gate separating the worlds though, the power of new adepts is needed. We cannot be used because we are already marked by great battles. You are all still unexperienced. He wants you trained, but not experienced so you will last longer and be easier to manipulate." Isaac stopped speaking giving them all a chance to absorb the new info......

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • *bursts out laughing* CHAOS! XD FEAR THE EVIL CHAOS! XD XD XD-okay sry XD
    ------------------------------
    Amber looked around them and cleared her throat "umm are we...i mean...were we transported to the...well... Elemental Paridise? because we don't seem to be on an island anymore" Amber said, looking aorund

ReploidZero798

Years
  • Well," Piers said, " we are definetly not on the island, but we're also not on the paradise....The elemental paradise is perfect.....flawless....this must be our training grounds...."
    Isaac walked around a bit and noticed all the provisions and new weapons. There was something there specifically desgined for each of them. There was food, a map, and a door leading to the outside world." This is a new trick....even for the Wise ONe. The door must lead to where we actually train...." He said. He noticed a sign on the door in Lemurian." Piers, what does it say?"
    Piers walked over to it, ad started reading." This is your new home. I'm sure you already told them all whats going on, but even you couldn't expect what's next...... You will get another message soon regarding what you are to do so enjoy yourselves for now XD"

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Amber folded her arms "how're we suppose to train? there's nothing here! ...unless he wants us to start killing each other" Amber said, she eyed a red bladed sword that was oart of the random objects the Wise one had left them, "and plus my Dijinns gone, i can't battle without him" Amber said

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Isaac looked around and only saw the door as an answer "he may want us to attack one another, not killing, just for practice, and we won't actuely hurt each otherm we'll just tap them to symbolize that we 'attacked' them" Isaac said, Amber looked at the door again "why don't we just go through the door?" she asked

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • "that would work,but the wise one will probaly kill us if we do that."he IS the wise one,doncha know."

ReploidZero798

Years
  • I think you are all missing the point of the door. The door is there as our way to move from our training grounds....to here, we are supposed to go through the door, using the weapons provided, and fight whatever creatures are around," said Piers.
    Suddenly, the room flashed and then The Wise One was there.
    " Very good Piers! You can all get your new weapons. I modified your older ones as you'll need more strength to survive on this island. Now, as to your djinni, they are safe, and they areon the island. They are all on the top of opne of the mountains here. Your first job is to maneuver your way through the brush, monsters, and other obstacles, to find your Djinni."
    With the same flash as before, the Wise One was gone....

ReploidZero798

Years
  • Piers walked over to the large selection of weapons and two in particular caught his attention.... A large sword known to very few as the Manni Katti, and a bow and arrow set made of incredibly strong and durable material. He claimed those as his own and awaited everyone else to pick theirs.....
    He also noticed that Isaac had picked the basics, a pair of double edged blades, a some throwing knives.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back