• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!!Golden Sun Saga Fan Club!!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • Maybe he seems garder then usual because your "weakened" down by the pre-enemies? Altho they don't really pose much of a threat, i think, since i havnt played fer a bit, srryz! XD

PS> I DONT have GS1 i borrowed it froma f riend.. but i have GS2 :P

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Well, I guess you are right. If you didn't have all those pre-battles, he would have been easier. But then again, where would be the fun in that? XD

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Hahahaha.... you guys... getting taken down by a Kraken?!?! those pre-battles ended pretty fast for me too... but for Kraken, all you have to do is use all your fire djinns, then summon meteor.... you guys know the weaknesses so... ahahaha... he was easy cause I had at least 4 fire djinns...
    I think DeathBeard was the only one that put up a CHALLENGE... but then again... those two storm lizard boss guarding a door in Crossbone Isle can be a pain too... stupid paralzying storm blessing move... >.>

Ullion

Years
  • OH YA I remember that! Ahaha, that WAS hard. say, how do you get to deathbeard again? Sorry i havnt played GS1 in ages.. lol and i just can't remember how we ended up there XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Oh! I remember that dude! I just forgot what he looked like, and what he did... >_>

I haven't played that game in a very long time either O_o

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
    Years
  • Hiya guys, may I join the club. Im a huuuge fan of the golden sun games and currently hoping for a golden sun 3. Anyway I hope I can join and thx if I can. BTW, getting to deadbeard was by going to crossbone isle, the commonly known way to do that was through suhalla desert. You had to go to a large pink tonado and not use douse on it. They you get whisked away to crossbone isle. Then you go down several floors and you eventually go to deadbeard. He is the strongest boss in GS1 and is a real annoyance to beat. I forget why its worth it mind ^^. Then you go errrrr do something else i guess :D. Anemos sanctum was better though, but thats GS2.

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Of course you can join (I think)!
    And I think I remember Dead Beard now... But I think I found him easier to beat than Kraken O_o That's what I remember, anyway... I mean, it took me less tried to beat him, compared to how many times I tried to beat Kraken.

Ullion

Years
  • Well yes, you can join, no one in particular needs to acknowledge iof someone joins, oh wait, it hink i ened to update the members list! Oh boyy :P Well, i'll get to that soon. Anywhoo, i remember now! Right ebfore i red the part about suhalla i remembered, XD But ye, thnx n welcome (fellow Shunter!) lol :P so well yes, Pikabloo, you probably found kraken harder maybe cuz u were starting the agme off then and you weren't quite sure how to abttle at that time, but when u faced Blackbeard, you knew everytything, adn destroyed him? lolz well time to update!

Jari

Kyogredude
    Years
  • KS, it has been said before and I say it again. Can you type a bit slower to make it easier to read? It's hard to read y'know...

Ullion

Years
  • ahaha, sorry. And anyways, technically what you said is not true. A study was done, and if at leats the first and last letter in a word are in the right places, the word can still be read with ease. Its a subconcious thing, but sorry anyways! oh and btw, the list has been updated...

Years
  • It's alright, KS. We all have our ways of typing. ^^

Talking about Suhalla...has anyone actually used Douse on that pink tornado in the desert? I'd spend my time repetitively fighting the Tempest Lizard before going off to fight Saturos and Menardi, that thing is practically gold to train on. :3;

And Deathbeard...in my opinion trying to reach him through Crossbone Isle is much more challenging than actually facing him. :P

Jari

Kyogredude
    Years
  • ahaha, sorry. And anyways, technically what you said is not true. A study was done, and if at leats the first and last letter in a word are in the right places, the word can still be read with ease. Its a subconcious thing, but sorry anyways! oh and btw, the list has been updated...
    That's true, but the way you type... The first and the last letters aren't always in the right place, so it's still not easy to read.

Ullion

Years
  • i kn0ow, i am just pointing out that spelling isnt all THAT important, just egt the first and last letters crorcet and you SHOULD be able to undertsand. And yes, i am aware that i spelt correct, well.. incorrect XD it was an example -_-

Ullion

Years
  • Its, k! and welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy the game, its prete fun and long.. so it'll take a long while to getr bored with it, also, if ya ened en hlp on it, jus ask us fer advice. It appears that there alot of experts on the game here XD and well, gl on the game!

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
  • ergh im mad at yous peeps. you keep takin about a topic i cant reply to. you make me feel shunned and unwanted. rant over.

New Topic:
    What do you think was the hardest bost in either game?
    Id say doom dragon because you have to fight all three heads seperatly, and its hard. but i cant really say if there are any bosses harder in GS1, because ive only played it a little.

Ullion

Years
  • Ahaha, That guy in that palce where you get the best summon, Iris i think it is. The boss is called Durham or sumfin like that, hes effin hard, especially when you fight them over and over in the Collo thing. wowww... it was like this order: Poseidon, Durham, gaia rock boss, Durham, 3headed dragon, poseidno, etc; XD

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
  • wow thats hard. i didnt have trouble with dullahan, but thats because i followed a full proff guide to beat him. if anyone wants this stragy, here's the link: wait i cant find it lol

Back