• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grasping for the Light: A Teen Titans Roleplay

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    Let's see, where were we? Ah yes..
    dark_espeon said:
    saphira didnt know if this was a trick. she stayed in her attack position, ready for anything.
    <Why are you so intent on stealing this artifact? What value does it have to you?> Psycho continued thought-speaking to this girl, but all the time, he was peeking around nervously, waiting for the other villains to appear, as he knew they would....

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
  • I warped right off the tower that I was at to another place where the titans wouldnt think to look for me. at the place where the "flame monster* rose. I wated there for something to happen as I was a rouge kinda villan. I Meditated peacefuly for the time being due to the fact that I was tired.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • the boy didnt move. slowly saphira lowered her her fist but still stayed tensened up. if anything happened she would be ready...

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you," Psycho told the girl in normal speech this time, which felt alien to him, as he hardly ever used it. "Unless you choose to hurt me, of course. Now answer my question."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: Factors I won't go into mentioning have delayed my posting here, yet I have already signed up, so please allow me to make my first in character post now.

I found myself running along the side of a road on night, faster than most cars could go. I was deep in thought, trying to see what went wrong last time. "Why didn't it work? WHY? Hmph, Hircine, prince of manbeasts, and lord of the hunt... More like Hircine, flea-infested mongrel! No matter, this is a new place, a new time, a new beginning..."

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • <OOC>Indeed, let's get to work.<OOC>

I was in the central chamber at the appointed time, decked out in full battle gear (which mainly consisted of adding a light scale-mail shirt). I paced around anxiously, waiting for my new parrtner to arrive. Hands tucked behind my back, I asked Slade "Are you sure it's wise to trust her? Look at her previous employers. Dead or insane, the lot of them."

Years
  • <Very true> I said, entering the room, still in my raptor form. <I must admit I'm not the most reliable. Chaos has a point in saying my employers end up dead, not sure where the insane part comes from though>

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Although..." I said, looking up at the newly morphed creature. "Those tend to be their assistants." I gave a pointed look to Slade's butler and top tactician, an elderly man tucked in the corner.

Years
  • <Anyway, you said you have a mission for us.> I said to slade, as I remembered the part about working with Chaos, which ment I had to keep the raptor instincts fully under control, which would not be easy.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Indeed," Chaos drawled impatiently. "Yes I do," Slade replied "There's a rather pesky military base protecting something I need." I stiffened, one of the...items was in a military base. I relaxed upon hearing the location, though and as soon as the pertinent information was given, I turned and ambled out of the room.

Years
  • <And the mission starts now I assume?> I said, choosing to mentally scan all the prehistoric animals I knew of, selecting some for if major destruction had to happen..

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Yes it does." I snapped irritably. This was simple enough for either one of us to handles, why'd it have to be both? "Now hurry it up. I don't have an eternity."

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Doubt you'd be able to eat after I was finished" I shot back, this time in a teasing manner. I grew serious almost immediatly, continuing. "But for now, none of that matters. You'll be able to have plenty of fun at the base."

Back