• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Ground control to Major Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
  • I had to screen grab this o.o

2bxciaf.jpg

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • ;)

Also Limey your signature keeps making me feel like I need to run and collect coins on the ground or something. Like I just hit an enemy and they dropped coins and I gotta grab 'em.

Haha, sorryyy!

I just needed something else on top of the Lugia .gif, it looked too bare!

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I'm not a fossil worthy of museum exhibition like some of these folks, but I'm old enough to be carried around the place in a coffin.

Oh and I was never part of staff. Anywhere. Go me!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    THAT is how you double post.

And speaking of signatures, I need to change mine up a bit. Not too sure what to do yet though ._.

Be like the cool kid and roll without a signature :)

Also, they can totally make candles smell like gingerbread. There is no small we can't fake at this point.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I work at Dunkin so I get my coffee from Dunkin 99.5% of the time. Only when my sister wants to get something at Starbucks do I get something myself and it's normally a type of frap. Or I just share her frap.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • There are four in Durham Town centre, plus several more on surrounding motorways. Can't say i'm a fan tbh, i'm not a coffee drinker.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Funny thing is, I was wondering just earlier today why I hadn't seen tea included in the list of "pumpkin-flavored everything" ...at the grocery store, at least, since I would so try out a tea like that.
    Bigelow makes a pumpkin spice tea, but it's a seasonal flavor so the stores don't always carry it. And they might have to special order it on a display shipper with a few other holiday flavors...like salted caramel tea which is the new flavor of the year. Everything's salted caramel now.

I've never been in Starbucks, despite one being right across the street from where I work. I'm not really a big coffee drinker, and it just seems silly to pay that much for something I don't really drink. But I have had a few of their bottled refrigerated coffees. The vanilla one is delicious!

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Call me weird, but I have a preference for their cold drinks, especially the milk-based ones. I have my own frappucinno that, in Venti, costs roughly $8.

whaaaat? what kinda frap are you ordering?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back