• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Battle Reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
Years
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bw6Ko3T8is

I am reporting shadowdragon of the "takers" This video is made to show you his hacking nature. Kudos to cema for getting it recorded

Oh my God. Now I don't know how a Plusle, who has 40 base defence, could have possibly of surviving an Areodactyl's Earthquake by even a small margin of health. Also, an Areodactyl's sp.def should have prevented such damage, despite Plusle's sp.att. And how did Raichu survive?

Nighty, you were right. That guy screams hacker all over.

StealthDragon

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Sep 12, 2007
    Lol at Starmie using fire blast. Hacking movesets is the most stupidest thing to do it dosent even help in no shap fashion or form. Using AR to catch wild pokemon is cool. Using it to hack and get CRAZY stats is cheating. In PBR you cant even use pokemon like that they turn right into bad eggs. If the hacker really has hack stat pokemon face them in pbr..cuz i bet they wont do it cuz the game wont let them. Too bad in D/P this happens alot..try battling with friends that you know dont hack stats..

Years
  • Lol at Starmie using fire blast. Hacking movesets is the most stupidest thing to do it dosent even help in no shap fashion or form. Using AR to catch wild pokemon is cool. Using it to hack and get CRAZY stats is cheating. In PBR you cant even use pokemon like that they turn right into bad eggs. If the hacker really has hack stat pokemon face them in pbr..cuz i bet they wont do it cuz the game wont let them. Too bad in D/P this happens alot..try battling with friends that you know dont hack stats..
    not really i battle someone who has a darkrai and here a video who is using darkrai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjvtuVS20-g&mode=related&search=

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • I think the reported user(s) should have their FC(s) listed too, just incase the person makes another account.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    https://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=89959&page=6

Alright, i didn't even want to do this, but all he does is lie, and trash talk at me after I and few others saying that HE DOES HACK!

He used an Aggron with sandstream, and says his Aggron use the sandstorm itself. I had a Skarmory out first, he had an Aerodactyl. He withdraws his Aerodactyl, for Aggron (wtf, why Aggron?) and the sandstorm comes into the game, saying that it's sandstream whipped up a sandstorm. After we all admit he hacks, all he can say is "Nameless can't read", or "If Nameless hadn't brought this bullsh*t up ---".

why not go there yourself using the link above >.>

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    I cosign the above, I will conduct a personal investigation of this matter.

Years
  • i went to nameless's link and id have to agree with night and nameless. this guy does hack. i would know a hacker when i see it and when it comes to Shift, Nameless111, and Nightofshadow in a 3:1 argument when they ALL battled the same pokemon i agree. He hacks AND talks trash to others in the SAME clan.

☼Charlie☼

要素のマスター
    Years
  • I also looked at that thread and agree that this guy used a hacked pokemon.

Calm down about hacking, and if you see a person in the Action Replay code thread, then they're a hacker.

Not true. Not true at all. Just because someone has an action replay doesn't mean they have hacked pokemon. Even if they have hacked pokemon from an AR, it doesn't matter unless they actually use those hacked pokemon in a battle. I myself have an action replay and have hacked pokemon, but I do not use them in battles after realizing how much everyone hates them.

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
  • I also looked at that thread and agree that this guy used a hacked pokemon.

Not true. Not true at all. Just because someone has an action replay doesn't mean they have hacked pokemon. Even if they have hacked pokemon from an AR, it doesn't matter unless they actually use those hacked pokemon in a battle. I myself have an action replay and have hacked pokemon, but I do not use them in battles after realizing how much everyone hates them.

I don't hack pokemon but I do however own an action replay, you can't say that all action replay users are hackers. If my mini usb was working I'd probably hack some pokemon in to trade over WTS, they're requests are crazy.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • haha, I've hacked just the three event pokemon except manaphy, then released them cuz I wanted to fill out my Sinnoh Legendary area and my little bro traded me his Dialga and I traded Palkia, then we traded right back. So not every AR owner does hack the pokemon they use in competitive battles, like us three.

and yes GTS requests are crazy, I searched level 9 and under Bidoof just for the heck of it and there were 3 people, 1) Lv. 100 Dialga 2) Lv. 100 Cresselia 3) Lv. 100 Lugia

They're crazy out there.

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    More like insulting. Maybe they think we are dumb with request like those.

makes me wanna get an AR and make plenty of lvl 100 legendaries with 1 point per stat and splash as every move just to punish them >_>

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • you know, that wouldn't be a bad idea....*goes and does it* haha.
    btw nico, can you take my misdreavus or magby today?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Calm down about hacking, and if you see a person in the Action Replay code thread, then they're a hacker.

I posted codes in the Action Replay thread, but I don't hack Pokemon. Don't automatically assume that, since one is true, then the other must be true. My Pokemon online are completely legitimate.

On the other hand, I've run into quite a few hackers lately. However, they've already been dealt with, so......is there really much of a point in bringing them up again?

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • That was a joke. I'm just saying, some people when they start to lose, they automatically assume someone hacked.

I've used pokemon that were hacked before, but my latest team isn't, and like 2 people said they were. I just get tired of it.

Last edited:

☼Charlie☼

要素のマスター
    Years
  • That was a joke. I'm just saying, some people when they start to lose, they automatically assume someone hacked.

I've used pokemon that were hacked before, but my latest team isn't, and like 2 people said they were. I just get tired of it.
    Guys let's not rag on scyther too much, he has already stated that the comment "If you see someone in the Action Replay Code thread, then they're a hacker," was simply a joke and now we all know it is not true. So let's try and decrease the amount of comments on that. Don't take this the wrong way because I also commented on that at some point in this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back