• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    u just missed one move so its not too bad hax anyway 2-0 yay idk who is goin 2 be next

no you got a crit too I forget what it was on though. I'm just having a bad day T_T

Well I'm not going to be open that much more today for anyone else is at the E4 I can't remeber. I got work to do and I'm going to start playing Wind Waker.

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
  • lol i tested out my team on random people on shoddy and they all ran away from my awesomeness dont worry that was a good team u will get the hang of it eventually and i have a feeling i will be back

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    lol i tested out my team on random people on shoddy and they all ran away from my awesomeness dont worry that was a good team u will get the hang of it eventually and i have a feeling i will be back

It's harder than I thought it would be to make a ghost team seeing that there are only 10 ghost pokemon I can work with(not inculding NFE's). Compared to the normal gym I had which has 44 pokemon to work with(not inculding NFE's). And there are no good physical ghost types either. I need to take another aproach to this team. I'll come up with something hopefully.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    It's harder than I thought it would be to make a ghost team seeing that there are only 10 ghost pokemon I can work with(not inculding NFE's). Compared to the normal gym I had which has 44 pokemon to work with(not inculding NFE's). And there are no good physical ghost types either. I need to take another aproach to this team. I'll come up with something hopefully.

I hope next generation of pokemon has some physical ghost types. I thought dusknoir had ok physical strength maybe.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • I've seen Choice Band Gengar's take out whole teams dude, you can make physical Ghost Pokemon very simply by trying something different.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    I've seen Choice Band Gengar's take out whole teams dude, you can make physical Ghost Pokemon very simply by trying something different.

Please show me that. I would like to see it. But that's not the only problem. 4/6 of my team is trapped and taken out by pursuit. Which can't just be stopped that easily. Bring one pokemon to back up weavile and BAM sweep through my team with two pokemon. Well I'm go see if I can remedy this problem.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Please show me that. I would like to see it. But that's not the only problem. 4/6 of my team is trapped and taken out by pursuit. Which can't just be stopped that easily. Bring one pokemon to back up weavile and BAM sweep through my team with two pokemon. Well I'm go see if I can remedy this problem.

Well there are two ways to remedy that. If you were a gym and not an Elite you could ban Pursuit. But what you could do is try getting Baton Pass or U-tur on some Ghosts. Also, if you get a Gengar wth H.P. Fire, none of the typical Pursuit users can afford the face him except Weavile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back