• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    kk, where do i get big/small musrooms? from paras? (guys, am i annoying u with my questions?)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    As a side note, even though Mushrooms don't work with the Move Relearner instead of the Heart Scales, (like they did in FR/LG), there's a huge amount of them as invisible/hidden findable items (easy to find via the Itemfinder). And maybe the 'shop' in Mahogany begins to sell them as well? I think they may have in GSC, but they are kinda pointless to my knowledge, really... =/

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    As a side note, even though Mushrooms don't work with the Move Relearner instead of the Heart Scales, (like they did in FR/LG), there's a huge amount of them as invisible/hidden findable items (easy to find via the Itemfinder). And maybe the 'shop' in Mahogany begins to sell them as well? I think they may have in GSC, but they are kinda pointless to my knowledge, really... =/
    shop in mahogany? you certainly dont mean that team rocket hideout!? or is there another shop over there?

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    According to others posting in this thread, you have to have restored power to the Power Plant first, then go up to Snorlax and go to your Pokegear. The Pokeflute tune is located in the top left area, and you have to manually move the radio point there.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Okay, today isnt going so well.
    Can anyone tell me where to find the password to that door at the radio tower in Goldenrod city? I've even went underground Dx

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    ^Did you talk to the old guy at the top floor of the TR base/Goldenrod Basement in the Underground Path? I was doing the exact same thing as you today, and I was able to get through it fine. ^^

ソラ

Years
    ^Did you talk to the old guy at the top floor of the TR base/Goldenrod Basement in the Underground Path? I was doing the exact same thing as you today, and I was able to get through it fine. ^^
    Uh..where is that. Im like very pissed today, like i can't think straight, so you gotta walk me through this. lol >_> sorry.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Did you defeat Team Rocket at Goldenrod? <sorry, I need to know. lol

ソラ

Years
    Where like the Rival comes and like fines out that you're in the team rocket outfit, and you battle one at the stair? or the whole team rocket at the radio tower?

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    The one after the Team Rocket uniform part... did you help Lance and kill (lolyes, kill) the Electrodes? Because you have to do that. Then you have to go all the way up at the place in the Underground Path and talk to the old guy in the hat and suit. He'll give you a key (I think) and you can use that to open the door at Goldenrod and access the final TR boss in the game (not counting Giovanni, who appears only in the Celebi event).

Basically, just keep going up at the TR base in the Underground Path. :x Sorry that I'm so horrible at explaining things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back