• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    The one after the Team Rocket uniform part... did you help Lance and kill (lolyes, kill) the Electrodes? Because you have to do that. Then you have to go all the way up at the place in the Underground Path and talk to the old guy in the hat and suit. He'll give you a key (I think) and you can use that to open the door at Goldenrod and access the final TR boss in the game (not counting Giovanni, who appears only in the Celebi event).

Basically, just keep going up at the TR base in the Underground Path. :x Sorry that I'm so horrible at explaining things.
    Well I caught one Electrodes. I did everything at the place where I got the 7th gym badge. I just kinda stuck, cause I havent played Gold and Silver in a long ass time. So do I have to beat everyone to the top of the station tower, and then go to the underground? if i recall, I remember someone at the top the tower and he is the fake manager...

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2009
    According to others posting in this thread, you have to have restored power to the Power Plant first, then go up to Snorlax and go to your Pokegear. The Pokeflute tune is located in the top left area, and you have to manually move the radio point there.
    Chears mate I've found it ^^

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Yeah, beat everyone in the Goldenrod Radio Tower and then go to the Underground Path, and you have to go to the entrance/pathway to your right. You'll be able to open the door there because you've obtained the key from the fake commander. And then battle your way through to the uppermost level, get the keycard from the old guy and open the door you couldn't open before at Goldenrod Radio Tower.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    2 questions, and an extra one for anyone who knows it without thinking much:
    1. Can you get a Shiny Stone anywhere before Red?
    2. Can someone teach me how to swarm? I barely even know which radio station I should listen to...

And the third one:
    If anyone can do it, can someone name a Pokemon, that you can get in HG, who can learn Roost and breed with Togepi/Togetic? Or, alternatively: is there any way to get Roost's TM other than winning the first gym? I kinda wasted mine accidentally...

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Does anybody know where I can obtain TM 26 Earthquake?

Years
    2 questions, and an extra one for anyone who knows it without thinking much:
    1. Can you get a Shiny Stone anywhere before Red?
    2. Can someone teach me how to swarm? I barely even know which radio station I should listen to...

And the third one:
    If anyone can do it, can someone name a Pokemon, that you can get in HG, who can learn Roost and breed with Togepi/Togetic? Or, alternatively: is there any way to get Roost's TM other than winning the first gym? I kinda wasted mine accidentally...
    1. I didn't get one before Red, so yeah. I'm not sure, try the Pokethlon place.
    2. I don't know what you're talking about... best wait for a translation?
    3. I don't think you can get it otherwise... so yeah, not attainable again as a TM I don't think. But you could try bird pokemon? (Probably have to breed with a Togetick or Togekiss.

Does anybody know where I can obtain TM 26 Earthquake?
    I think you either get it off a Gym leader or you find it as an item on the ground. As for specifics, I don't know, sorry.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    1. I didn't get one before Red, so yeah. I'm not sure, try the Pokethlon place.
    2. I don't know what you're talking about... best wait for a translation?
    3. I don't think you can get it otherwise... so yeah, not attainable again as a TM I don't think. But you could try bird pokemon? (Probably have to breed with a Togetick or Togekiss.

I think you either get it off a Gym leader or you find it as an item on the ground. As for specifics, I don't know, sorry.

It's okay. I think I could just use Dig from the National Park instead then.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I found Earthquake. It's in the same position as it was in GSC - end of victory road. (Instead of going outside, go towards the top-left part and fall down a hole - then go a touch right and down and it's there in a Pokeball, near a Strength boulder (you don't need to push it).

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I found Earthquake. It's in the same position as it was in GSC - end of victory road. (Instead of going outside, go towards the top-left part and fall down a hole - then go a touch right and down and it's there in a Pokeball, near a Strength boulder (you don't need to push it).

Geesh, that's far away. Dig will do fine then.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Question: do you need a Heart Scale to relearn a move? If so, does anyone know how to get a free Heart Scale?

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    Question: do you need a Heart Scale to relearn a move? If so, does anyone know how to get a free Heart Scale?

I don't know about the first question but the move tutors
    will cost you bp points,and you'll have a chance finding a heart scale
    by using rock smash on those rock that located in ruin of alphs​

Last edited:

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    i'm stuck
    i have the kanto radio card and put it on the pokeflute channel i go up to snorlax and press a but nothing happens have i done something wrong

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    I'm assuming that most people have beaten the 16 gym leaders. So, my question is how difficult (probably should say challenging) were they? Were the Kanto leaders harder this time, and how about the Johto leaders overall?

Years
    i'm stuck
    i have the kanto radio card and put it on the pokeflute channel i go up to snorlax and press a but nothing happens have i done something wrong
    you need to actually set the radio to the flute channel. you do that by going into the pokegear radio and moving it to the centre top.

I'm assuming that most people have beaten the 16 gym leaders. So, my question is how difficult (probably should say challenging) were they? Were the Kanto leaders harder this time, and how about the Johto leaders overall?
    yes, they are more difficult, mainly because they are equipped with sinnoh pokemon. and the johto leaders are still the same.
    so overall, harder in the second part.

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    i found out how to get into the shinto ruins

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back