• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    It's great! It means you don't have to go running around for the right kind of tree, they're just, there. Of course, there would be some you can't, like the ones around Tin Tower I presume?
    i was going to check this.... then i remembered i was on SS. anne..

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    i talked to the guy in the celadon city mansion place... on the 3rd floor but when i talk to him he wont give me the gb player? Where am i supposed to go to get it in heartgold?

Last edited:
    Years
    i was going to check this.... then i remembered i was on SS. anne..
    well please be sure to get back to me on it ;)
    i talked to the guy in the celadon city department on the 3rd floor but when i talk to him he wont give me the gb player? Where am i supposed to go to get it in heartgold?
    Well, wrong building. Lol. You need to go to the mansion, not the department store. Make sure you use the elevator on the left. Lol. He's the guy standing in front of the big globe.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    can english verion of 3rd gen be linked wif HGSS? kinda a lot qns, sorry for not searching XD

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    well please be sure to get back to me on it ;)

Well, wrong building. Lol. You need to go to the mansion, not the department store. Make sure you use the elevator on the left. Lol. He's the guy standing in front of the big globe.
    sorry i mean i went to the mansion not the department store XD

Any suggestions?

Years
    can english verion of 3rd gen be linked wif HGSS? kinda a lot qns, sorry for not searching XD
    haven't tried it
    sorry i mean i went to the mansion not the department store XD

Any suggestions?
    did you try beating the elite four the second time?
    did you actually check that you have it or not?
    i would take a few screens but i don't emulate it... so yeah.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    haven't tried it

did you try beating the elite four the second time?
    did you actually check that you have it or not?
    i would take a few screens but i don't emulate it... so yeah.
    Alright... ill try that then XD i use an r4! ;)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    So i just got the 8th gym badge on johto and when I try to swim to go to the elite four, My "mom" comes out and tells me something but won't let me pass any further. Any help?

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    i've never had that. :O
    have you done the kimono girls event / catch legendary.?
    maybe he's talking about that girl, whose marril bumps into us in the beginning of the game.

My question: how do i get back to jhoto?!?! i tried flying, didnt work, the jouney on ss. anne is not getting over!!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    My question: how do i get back to jhoto?!?! i tried flying, didnt work, the jouney on ss. anne is not getting over!!
    Through Magnet Train.
    Fix the Power Plant problems and then go to Saffron, talk with Copycat, fly to Vermilion's Fan Club and the fat guy gives ya Clefairy doll, fly back to Saffron and give it to Copycat and she'll give ya Magnet Pass.
    It's just the same as in G/S/C

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Through Magnet Train.
    Fix the Power Plant problems and then go to Saffron, talk with Copycat, fly to Vermilion's Fan Club and the fat guy gives ya Clefairy doll, fly back to Saffron and give it to Copycat and she'll give ya Magnet Pass.
    It's just the same as in G/S/C
    what do i have to do at the power plant? just catch zapdos?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I see... ya didn't play G/S/C...
    First, Zappy isn't obtainable 'till beating all gyms.
    And the event... go to power plant, talk with manager, go out (policeman will say that thief is in Cerulean gym), go to gym, meet up with rocket, beat him on the bridge, go back to gym and find the Machine Part (location is in the first post) and finally give it to manager :)
    That's all

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I see... ya didn't play G/S/C...
    First, Zappy isn't obtainable 'till beating all gyms.
    And the event... go to power plant, talk with manager, go out (policeman will say that thief is in Cerulean gym), go to gym, meet up with rocket, beat him on the bridge, go back to gym and find the Machine Part (location is in the first post) and finally give it to manager :)
    That's all
    thanks. i have played g/s/c! it was 5 or 6 years ago, i dont remember!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back