• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
Years
  • Has anyone successfully reset their Pokewalker yet? I've decided I'd try taking the battery out and leaving it for a day or so. I started a new game and it won't sync up, so now I'm frustrated, haha.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • How Do i get a moon stone ASAP?
    Your mum at times will buy you one - you can collect the stuff she buys from the deliveryman in PokeMarts. You can also buy them with Pokethlon points on some days... *checks* on Mondays/Wednesdays for 3000 points (which is a fair bit, methinks).

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • So Ive finally got 7 gym badges in Kanto! The 8th gym is locked, I mean that old guy is blocking the door! .-.

Nevermind I've worked it out

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Magnemite normally so ya sure mean Magneton...
    I gotta say there's no way...
    And Piloswine should be through same way as in D/P/Pt
    ok yeah it was magneton, that was an error. does anyone know hot to evolve magneton?
    piloswine?

C.N.C

Tile Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    where can i find a dusk stone?
    they say on serebii that you can buy it in the pokethlon but i can't buy it.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • where can i find a dusk stone?
    they say on serebii that you can buy it in the pokethlon but i can't buy it.
    Are you sure you are buying it on the right day (i.e. Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday)? It'd also rely on your DS clock so if you're playing a rom on the computer it might explain it.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I guess you can only evolve Magneton in Sinnoh, or maybe the Shinto area?
    It might be possible since it is somehow "related".

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    im having a prob. i have the rainbow feather (by defeating team rocket), then i go to the top of the tin tower and nothing happens! what went wrong????

C.N.C

Tile Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    Are you sure you are buying it on the right day (i.e. Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday)? It'd also rely on your DS clock so if you're playing a rom on the computer it might explain it.

i playing on my ds.
    and it's friday but the only items i can buy are:
    yellow orb
    green orb
    pink orb
    moo moo milk
    metal coat

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    also, does anyone know what that girl is asking us to do after we get all 8 badges and we want to go from new bark town to the elite 4?

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    hey! does anyone know what is required to give the move tutor in blackthorn, to teach our pokemon a move?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • hey! does anyone know what is required to give the move tutor in blackthorn, to teach our pokemon a move?
    The move tutor needs nothing but for you to select your Starter Pokemon to teach it the elemental hyper beams (e.g. Frenzy Plant), and the move relearner needs Heart Scales. You can get those from the PokeWalker or Rock Smashing rocks - at times you may get an item, such as a Heart Scale.
    thanks a bunch! lolz where are the kimono girls? in eceteuk (or whatever it is)?
    The Dance Theatre in Ecruteak.
    i playing on my ds.
    and it's friday but the only items i can buy are:
    yellow orb
    green orb
    pink orb
    moo moo milk
    metal coat
    Odd. Could be the info is wrong then and you'll have to try another day... hmm.
    EDIT - there's the chance it may be post-national dex, though... could be worth checking, and would explain it if the info is right.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • hey! does anyone know what is required to give the move tutor in blackthorn, to teach our pokemon a move?
    2 Tiny or 1 Big Mushroom or Heart Scale don't know exactly
    Edit : I see Heart Scale xD

There's also Rock Climb, either by trading a Pokemon who knows that from DPPt or, I assume, after you beat Red or something?
    Cause tons of cities have the climbable stuff, including Viridian Forest, that wasn't in the originals, so i'd love to check that out once I finish with the game.
    Oh yeah that. Prof. Oak gives ya that.
    But I don't know when... it could be after beating Red but also can be after obtaining 16th badge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back